RecycledHeart

June release

What y'all think we're gonna get if anything at all? I'm hoping for new rare tbh

Edited by RecycledHeart

I'm hoping for a super common release in the Volcano (and any other biomes except the Coast and Alpine) to test out my theory that that's what'll balance out all the Pyralspites :3 And ideally not until mid-late June when my exams are over xd.png

I'm hoping for a super common release in the Volcano (and any other biomes except the Coast and Alpine) to test out my theory that that's what'll balance out all the Pyralspites :3 And ideally not until mid-late June when my exams are over xd.png

I think I saw your post or someone else's about that theory. That would be really helpful if it was true.

But if it's gonna be uber common, I hope it's not green. We have enough green commons imo.

I think I saw your post or someone else's about that theory. That would be really helpful if it was true.

But if it's gonna be uber common, I hope it's not green. We have enough green commons imo.

Probably mine, I'm not keeping quiet about it tongue.gif

I'm not decisive about colouring really - I quite strongly disliked the shade of green of the Anagallis eggs but the adult sprites are really, really beautifully made and the colours work very nicely together. I thought from the green/brown and the pose of the hatchie that the Greater Spotted Drakes would be meh but the way the colours evened out on the adults was pretty and the face is cute :3

But yeah even just for recent releases there's been way too much green xd.png Something earthy and reddish brown to match the volcano, or something with a distinctive pattern would be nice. I'm always excited for new dark blue dragons for Bronze prize lines but that would probably be a Coast thing and reduce my chances of getting the Spessartines I've learned to love in spite of my vendetta against orange (they're so nice with Anagallises).

Spessartines I've learned to love in spite of my vendetta against orange (they're so nice with Anagallises).

They freaking areeeeeee. Maybe a dragon that's pink and orange? Like not bright pink like the Almandines (love them <3) but a soft pink blended in with a soft orange.

I find the greater spotted drakes to be alright. The markings are too bunched up together for my taste.

I would love for it to be the regular type of dragon (western, eastern, etc) since we just had drakes, pygmies and two-headed

I'm hoping for a common/uncommon regular dragon - I don't really care about the color, but am hoping the sprite is nice looking. I like the idea of a Volcano release, maybe a nice fire dragon... that would be pretty neat (especially since flames can come in such a wide variety of colors wink.gif).

I would mind an orange/pink dragon either. wink.gif

Omg, please please please... I've gotten several of the volcano Pyralspites, but I was unfortunate enough to miss their first release so I have none of the alpine or coast ones sad.gif I would be super happy if this was the case.

...though I wonder if there will be a release at all, since TJ stopped doing the 'scheduled' ones. I guess we'll see.

It really does bother me that Tj did away with the regular releases and I hope one day that we will go back to them. I missed the Pyralspite release too (was on hiatus) and while I managed to get plenty of cb volcanoes, I only have one cb coast and zero cb alpines (but then again, I don't really actively hunt for them either)

Hmm....for some reason I feel like we won' get a release this month. Not sure why, its just a gut feeling. Of course I'd love one, but we've been getting a few releases so missing a month won't kill us.

I admit, knowing a release would come out was... nice, but personally I'd actually like a break. It's hard to keep up with so many releases and collect the dragons I want to collect at the same time! Especially since I dumped most of my dragons to start fresh, in a (successful) attempt to get myself interested in the game again.

I admit, knowing a release would come out was... nice, but personally I'd actually like a break. It's hard to keep up with so many releases and collect the dragons I want to collect at the same time! Especially since I dumped most of my dragons to start fresh, in a (successful) attempt to get myself interested in the game again.

That's why I liked knowing when a release was coming. Now if I'm not prepared for it then it's just oh well since I'm almost always scroll locked with gorgeous babies which I refuse to abandon. When I know a release is coming I can be prepared for it, have plenty of room and have a good time.

But seriously a soft pinkish orange dragon either as a rare or uber common (volcano only if common) but like a twist, where it's a really nasty breed of dragon would be amazing~

That's why I liked knowing when a release was coming. Now if I'm not prepared for it then it's just oh well since I'm almost always scroll locked with gorgeous babies which I refuse to abandon. When I know a release is coming I can be prepared for it, have plenty of room and have a good time.

But seriously a soft pinkish orange dragon either as a rare or uber common (volcano only if common) but like a twist, where it's a really nasty breed of dragon would be amazing~

True...

Ahaha, that would be great! Sort of like those preying mantis that look like flowers xd.png

True...

Ahaha, that would be great! Sort of like those preying mantis that look like flowers xd.png

Oooh you mean the orchid mantis? I love those <3 a dragon based off of that would be gorgeous

Now I'm going have to submit a dragon request based off of the orchid mantis~

Oooh you mean the orchid mantis? I love those <3 a dragon based off of that would be gorgeous

Now I'm going have to submit a dragon request based off of the orchid mantis~

Oh man, yes, please! Such a deadly and graceful dragon~

I would love another Volcano release~ no particular theme or color needed, just something else designed for the Volcano biome. Those dragons usually look awesome.

Is your subtitle making fun of me and my subtitle for the anagallis breeding thread? =p

I'm really satisfied with the pygmy/drake/2head birthday release, so I'll just sit back and wait and see what may possibly come this month. o3o

If we do get a rare, I hope it's a weekend I'm here so I don't miss it. >_e

Of course not sock I love you (marry me plz )

I'm just genuinely surprised that no one made a thread about this yet seeing as how it's the second day of the month.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I'm definitely hoping for a release. But I want another two-headed for a set of special projects that I'm working on. I really need six different dragons, but we only have 5 two-headeds, so we need one more.

Other than that, I'm not too picky. I'd like more whitish dragons.. western or eastern. More blues would be good too.. especially eastern. Hybrids are always cool too, because I usually wind up collecting lots and lots of the needed caveborns so I can breed lots of hybrids... I LOVE hybrids.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

I'm definitely hoping for a release. But I want another two-headed for a set of special projects that I'm working on. I really need six different dragons, but we only have 5 two-headeds, so we need one more.

Other than that, I'm not too picky. I'd like more whitish dragons.. western or eastern. More blues would be good too.. especially eastern. Hybrids are always cool too, because I usually wind up collecting lots and lots of the needed caveborns so I can breed lots of hybrids... I LOVE hyrids.

*looks longingly at the vine and shield hybrid in the cr* more hybrids would be great too.

Hmm....for some reason I feel like we won' get a release this month. Not sure why, its just a gut feeling. Of course I'd love one, but we've been getting a few releases so missing a month won't kill us.

I think so too, but we could be surprised!

I am hoping for a June release. TJ didn't say he would not do monthly releases after all -- he just scrapped scheduled releases. The long drought on releases was over the holiday period, so I am hoping we are back to monthly.

I would like to see just one or two new breeds, though. That is interesting without being overwhelming and lets me get back to my regularly scheduled breeding pretty quickly.

Actually now I think of it, I'd love some more orange dragons. We really don't have very many of those, compared to a lot of other colors like green and blue.