Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I was hatching ap eggs and throwing hatchies for grabs in discord, and then

I've ran out of Magi dragons XD

I didn't expect I would ever ran out of teleports. Need to get more Magis now, I guess :P

I ran out of freezes today. :blink: That hasn't happened to me in YEARS!

Also, with SO MANY EGGS running through the AP, I still wasn't able to find a "tabs" code for Dirtytabs :(

Edited by Ruby Eyes

There was a really nice trade on the hub with someone asking for CB xenos from the June release. I checked their scroll and they didn't have any 2020 xenos yet and weren't locked so I offered four. They accepted another offer with three. Oh well. 😹

I just missed out on a Staterae Xeno on coast, i clicked on it and I got the you are overwhelmed message 😭

Bloody, I just bred my alt sweetling and forgot to empty myself before it autoabandoned the egg 😿😿😿😿😿😿😿

Too many non-dimorphic breeds for that awesome lineage idea that I had ... and breeds that have multiple forms which do NOT breed each other (Pyralspites, Zyus, Prizes) :(

Grabbed 8 eggs out of the wall of messy black dragons in the AP yesterday, hoping for a freezable alt since I only need two more of those for scroll goals. Not a single one alted.

I forgot to use fertility before breeding a nice checker pair with some of my favourite breeds and they refused. 😿

I saw my first ever CB staterae egg in the coast this morning and froze. A second later it was gone 😭

3 hours ago, Kigyptnee said:

@jewel21 at least you’re seeing them now! I’m sure you’ll catch one soon :) 

Thanks, I hope so 🙂

I saw a floret and a copper in the forest... clicked the floret, obviously (got that one, though!)

...and I missed yet another copper.

Edited by Varislapsi

Posted a trade in the hub specifically asking for a messy.... Within 10 minutes I get *five* offers.... All 2nd-gen or CB. 

(Like, I get 'messy' can be interpreted differently, but in what world are 2g and cbs messy??)

Edited by HeatherMarie

On 9/13/2020 at 10:31 PM, saltywench said:

Every single time I try to breed my staterae it gives me a non purple egg. >_<

same here, it drives me crazy!

Edited by Lady Aracne