Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Posted (edited)

It feels more like constant bad luck instead of current bad luck.  I've seen a whole whopping two new Xenos.  Of course I missed both.  I feel like I'm clicking crazy fast, but obviously, I'm really not.  I've spotted only two CB silvers in years.  I saw one just ten minutes ago.  I felt blazing fast in my clicking, but to no avail.  I probably wasn't even close.  I know it is just a game, and meant to be fun.  But sometimes it just seriously sucks to finally see a rare CB, and have no real chance at clicking on it before everyone else.  It takes a lot of fun out of the game.  Sorry for the rant, but my luck is just awful most of the time.  

Edited by captainhawk
Wrong punctuation.

.....Twice tonight (this morning..?) I've seen a Thunder egg in the desert and been too slow to grab it....

I think I need to just go to bed....-_-"

I saw a Staterae & Pharos in the cave, but I was too slow to catch them.. 😔

Catching/trading one more CB Staterae for a pair, what else?  Maybe I'll give in & buy from the Market.

Posted (edited)

I just need one more CB alpine xeno for my collection (for now) and I haven't seen a single one all day.

Edit: Just like clockwork. Complain on forum-->???-->get egg. Got CB pairs of everything but Staterae now.

Edited by Amberfly

Two separate breeding projects have been stalled for months because of one pair in each. Both are hybrid projects (carinas and risensongs) and one pair regularly gives eggs but no hybrids, and the other pair just plain won't give me eggs! (It's about 50-50 between "no egg is produced" and "no interest".)

Here's hoping Amberfly's "complain on the forum and promptly get the thing you needed" will work for me, too! 😁

Accidentally autoed an egg I really don't want being out there in the wild...

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, catstaff said:

Two separate breeding projects have been stalled for months because of one pair in each. Both are hybrid projects (carinas and risensongs) and one pair regularly gives eggs but no hybrids

I have two projects like that, and the hybrid in question for both is the Ultraviolet + something else, and of COURSE, I need the "something else" from them XD And all I ever get is UV or Spitfire.

Also, 2 Vampire kills in a row - would have preferred they turned XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Missed a Ke'maro egg... Would have been no big deal if it wasn't also an all lower-case code, which are my favourite sort of code...

Statarae... haven't seen in either cave or AP. I can't buy them because I can't unlock them. Apparently the couple dozen I've seen in hatcheries/trades didn't count toward my observations. Whatever.

37 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

Statarae... haven't seen in either cave or AP. I can't buy them because I can't unlock them. Apparently the couple dozen I've seen in hatcheries/trades didn't count toward my observations. Whatever.

Did you view each Staterae in their /view page?

5 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Did you view each Staterae in their /view page?

Yes.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Siliskor said:

Yes.

Hmm... odd. You should be able to buy one then. What does it show in your encyclopedia? Maybe you just need one or two more? Mine says Eggs Observed 8, Hatchlings Observed 12, and Adults Observed 6; I'm not sure what the magic number to unlock it in the market is, but probably not more than that. (I didn't see any Staterae in the biomes either)

Edit: I bought one in the market yesterday if you want to observe it and see if it works. I'll send you the view link via PM if you want

Edited by Kigyptnee

5 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Hmm... odd. You should be able to buy one then. What does it show in your encyclopedia? Maybe you just need one or two more? Mine says Eggs Observed 8, Hatchlings Observed 12, and Adults Observed 6; I'm not sure what the magic number to unlock it in the market is, but probably not more than that. (I didn't see any Staterae in the biomes either)

Edit: I bought one in the market yesterday if you want to observe it and see if it works. I'll send you the view link via PM if you want

The encyclopedia wants all base numbers for observing. It wants 5 eggs observed when I've clicked on much more than that. It wants 15 adults  & I've seen at least half that. I missed the supposed "flood" because I was at work & had no clue for days that there was such a drop. Right now I'm just over everything about them, some got lucky & have several, I have to settle for none.

i am just feeling cursed at the moment.

there's the special gaia pair whose first three children:

1. was a chronos

2. was given to someone who requested it, then turned around and released it the next week

3. was autoabandoned accidentally

just now i saw a hub trade asking for a new xeno, any lineage, because they only have one. i wanted to breed a few to just give them. three refusals in a row! and that was all of my unbred adults. (i know, i know - fertility. i was saving my purple dragons for the lineage projects i'm working on, not imagining all three xenos would be so picky.  blorp.)

I just saw my very first Staterae since the release day in the Cave and of course got ninja'd. :(

Posted (edited)

Lost MIssed a silver and a new xeno 

Also not having the best luck with catching them

Still have yet to see a flow egg in either cave or AP

Edited by Mochi

You know what's really annoying? You hover over an egg slot in the middle of a Biome, and on the five minute drop a Copper appears to your left and a new Xeno on the right... dash1.gif.32cc309e85ea533e07528ce899e07aa4.gif

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Astreya said:

You know what's really annoying? You hover over an egg slot in the middle of a Biome, and on the five minute drop a Copper appears to your left and a new Xeno on the right... dash1.gif.32cc309e85ea533e07528ce899e07aa4.gif

In about 1 hour I can send you that Copper that I reflex-clicked - shouldn't even have been HUNTING in the first place because I need to get some breeding done! XD

Which brings me right to my own bad luck. Getting a streak of "no egg" and "no interest" since yesterday, no matter if common breeds or not. WHY?!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

LOL, that's more than kind of you, thanks ❤️ - but I don't really need the Copper for myself, I would use it as trade fodder, and thus I think you might better do that yourself ❤️ ❤️

Missed a new Forest Xeno. Those are the only ones I'm super low on. I have four of each except Forest. Spaz clicked a blue Desert Zyumorph, though. Ugh. I can't resist the "radiates power", even though I hate Zyumorphs. Hope I can trade it for something in a few hours. 

Why does the maintenance happen before the hour drop? I wanted to take a common egg with the code RYQEN (had it for nearly 15 minutes on hold (because I was looking for new Xenos)), but of course the maintenance comes back after the hour drop and the coded egg isn´t in existence any more *sigh* well, caught a Aso and Aquilo on the same hour drop though, so no need to complain much ^^°

Posted (edited)

sorry to complain about this since i know folks've been having bad luck about it, but i can click ,,, Very fast. very, very fast. so fast that i grab eggs that i don't even want. anyways i impulse-grabbed a cb ke'maro that i don't need....... after finally trading away an impulse-grabbed cb aquilo................

i already need to get a chrono hatchie and an obidar out of my scroll but i really wanna try trading them :( how do i stop being greedy plz halp (eh i'll probably throw those two on the DC Community Notice Board if i don't get offers after their hatch/growth time)

Edited by mm-d

Got three Vine eggs for a Magi/normal Vine checker. Two of them alted. XD

Breeds with color variants are going to drive me insane. I bred six pairs that have color variants today for my holiday lineage projects (two ridgewings, a floret, and three fire gems) and I got the wrong color on all of them. Granted, the fire gems were my fault because I forgot how their mechanics worked, but still. At least all those breeds you can tell the color right away, I guess? That's why I stopped doing lineages with gemshards and nebulas and such--too much time wasted waiting to see if they'd come out the color you needed.