Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Pargulus, a Ke'maro, a Pargulus, an Aeon and a Pargulus this morning.

So basically *everything* I saw (except that one obscure code that really nobody else collects)

edit: Snagged a Blusang though. Don't know what to do with that - it was more of a reflex clicking XD

edit edit: saw a second Aeon and actually snagged it this time!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well...

For SOME unlucky reason, both of my checker-lineaged silver dragons gendered wrong...

I mean, yeah it is technically my fault because I didn't influence both times, but I honestly expected at least one to be a male.

Lineages for reference, I guess - https://dragcave.net/lineage/LsXTS https://dragcave.net/lineage/aICAM

Edited by ChickpeaHummus

just bred 123 xenos ... zero staterae ...

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

just bred 123 xenos ... zero staterae ...

I did exactly the same with the same amount, and had the same luck.  And staterae don't breed staterae.  At least not in my experience.

I just missed a Lihnseyre. It had in its code the string "GOLD" - I CANNOT EVEN CATCH FAKE GOLDS! *sobs* 😂

31 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I just missed a Lihnseyre. It had in its code the string "GOLD" - I CANNOT EVEN CATCH FAKE GOLDS! *sobs* 😂

Oh, as a Lihnie collector I understand you so much. But how did you checked for its code if you've missed it?

4 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Oh, as a Lihnie collector I understand you so much. But how did you checked for its code if you've missed it?

Even the page with the "you were too slow!" message has the code in its address.

I missed a stat and a chicken cuz my brain was too slow. 👉🧠

One of my neglected experiment eggs got viewbombed a day early without my permission...

Received unnecessary aid for my ER CB Gold hatchy that I plan to trade for staterae/gift to random person if I receive no offer.

It grew up on my scroll and my CB Gold become uneven now - it's difficult to catch another, and I can't release it coz it's a CB Gold. 😅

When I have a purple CB Floret, all the traders want golden CB Florets.

When I have a golden CB Floret, all the traders want purple CB Florets.

Seriously?!

1/3 on breeding my Tinsels.

Bronze Tinsel x Ember - Bred but no egg

Silver Tinsel x Pink - no interest

Oh well, at least they weren't outright refusals.....

This is the second time I've bred my pair of Staterae only to get an aqulio xeno out of the pair. At least golds have the decency to not potentially produce 12 other more common breeds at random!

Ah well, there's always next week.

Haven't seen a Staterae in the cave yet. Been in the Jungle for a solid 7 hours now lol Someday...

When I want the AP to give me CBs or nice lines, it's full of messy stuff. When I want to catch some messy lines to freeze, it gives me CBs and 2gs. Why does this happen so often.

When I only have one empty egg slot, and the AP is suddenly full of Xenos....

I don't know how many years it has been but the feeling of not having at least ONE of each in-cave breed is like an itch you can't scratch off ... I need me that darn Staterae but I can't even SEE them in the cave 🤡

Been hunting for a Jungle Pargulus for a couple of days now ... just need 1 girl to complete my "1 of each gender and location" collection! No such luck, not even in trading.

edit: Just got the last one - thank you! :wub:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

4 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Been hunting for a Jungle Pargulus for a couple of days now ... just need 1 girl to complete my "1 of each gender and location" collection! No such luck, not even in trading.

I haven't been finding pargulus... parguli... parguluses.... anyways. I haven't been able to find any lately either! I'm trying to get two of each color and have had no luck.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:51 AM, Gluria said:

I don't know how many years it has been but the feeling of not having at least ONE of each in-cave breed is like an itch you can't scratch off ... I need me that darn Staterae but I can't even SEE them in the cave 🤡

SAME

Golds and silvers? check.

Staterae? Still haven't even seen their description in-cave. Cool.