Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, Astiana2011 said:

@RubyEyes - I got a couple of purple, and the legendary peeps on the UoD also got some purple from spits x purples - they're in the AP if you're interested.

I'm trying to get a 3rd gen Black from female Alt Black (pb) and male Ultraviolet, in an attempt at a 3rd gen Alt Black. Of course, trying for ALTS won't work if I NEVER EVER get a Black egg to begin with.

Stupid UVs.

Ooh sorry, I misunderstood the issue - well there are plenty of UVs in the AP - hopefully that's going to shift the ratios a little. Good luck getting your alt

5 hours ago, Astiana2011 said:

Ooh sorry, I misunderstood the issue - well there are plenty of UVs in the AP - hopefully that's going to shift the ratios a little. Good luck getting your alt

Thanks, will keep trying XD

https://dragcave.net/progeny/mcoPQ

(Currently raising another Alt Black lady for a 2nd breeding pair)

edit: of course ... :dry: https://dragcave.net/progeny/thMXn

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Nabbed a Gemshard egg off the AP with a gorgeous Blue Gemshard x Winter Solstice lineage … Was hoping for a blue hatchie to match the lineage

It hatched today.

Nope, hatchie is redddd😒 😞

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZVMUU

Missed a zyu in the 5-minute drop because I didn't recognise the egg description 😧

And just accidentally reflex-clicked a Blacktip 😖

Edited by foreverlokied224

I just need a 2nd gen common vine from a pair.
They aren't interested last 4 times. 😪

Ah, and I'm trying to obtain a 2nd gen green striped from both striped parent. I'm trying with 4 or 5 pairs. They produced all colours eccept green!
EDIT: one green striped egg. Now I need another one. 

Obviously, my CB golds aren't interested to produce a 2nd gen PB for me. And Straterae too. Damned asexual dragons, stop watching netflix and do something in the night! 😁  

Just saw a Staterae in the cave for the first time. Of course I missed it.

Let see, it’s going to be along woe is me,tears in your eye story, get ready

Well it been over a week since I fail to trade for any 2gen stat -.- all offer get rejected ,I mean all offers. Then by the luck of the Gold dragon, I got a CB Gold, super shock really, offer twice on a CB state, waited all day, rejected. It’s going to be 6weeks before but I get enough shards for a market egg...Lovely isn’t it. 

Still got days left on Gold, wish me luck . Joking on the Teary eye btw, just no Stat luck 😛

Considering the price of a Market Gold and a Market Staterae, I'd say keep the Gold and just buy the Staterae in a couple of weeks ...

I still haven't been able to catch a single Staterae, and I only saw ONE EVER in the biomes.

Also, fail #9: https://dragcave.net/progeny/H4AKt

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 8/20/2020 at 3:19 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Considering the price of a Market Gold and a Market Staterae, I'd say keep the Gold and just buy the Staterae in a couple of weeks ...

I still haven't been able to catch a single Staterae, and I only saw ONE EVER in the biomes.

Also, fail #9: https://dragcave.net/progeny/H4AKt

That’s a pity I can’t sale my gold for shards and get 2 market egg then xDi course that would make things wayyyyy to easy right 😛 oh yea miss a few lovely xeno in cave, and one Dino from reading the full desc 😒 all today. 

Another bright new day aug 21, first time to seen a stat drop. Missed it by seconds 😱

Edited by Lysian

Yesterday I tryed to breed several pair of my dragons - most of them common and uncommon - for my lineage project.

A LOT of "no interest" and refuses.

*sigh*

I still cannot catch a CB staterae or even since one drop since their release. Seriously, not one!

The only rare I was able to catch for a possible trade was a cheese and no one wants those. They all want 2G SA, which are impossible to get unless you are a spriter. 

The latest trade wants a neglected which is frustrating because two weeks ago I had two on my scroll but there were no CB staterae eggs up for trade that wanted a neglected.

I clearly do not have good timing. 

And my prize dragon keeps refusing to breed and produce any eggs so I can't get a neglected. I've been trying for the past month to no avail. 

Just finished sorting some new dragons, but when I hit save there was a site error. And it ate my new sort. It wasn't a lot, only about 25 dragons, but they're all back right where they started now.

I saw, and missed, a Staterae in the AP this afternoon. I'm pretty sure it's the first one I've seen in the AP since the week of the release. 

I abandoned an egg (that I realized just wouldn't hatch in time) at x:57 to make room to try and catch a new release at x:00.

At x:59:30, a businessperson calls. Why of ALL the minutes in an hour does he have to call at THIS exact time? It's like he planned it. :angry:

Spotted my first EVER leetle tree in the cave ... and I'm fully egg-locked with the new release +1 other that I don't want to dump on the AP

24 minutes ago, foreverlokied224 said:

Spotted my first EVER leetle tree in the cave ... and I'm fully egg-locked with the new release +1 other that I don't want to dump on the AP

I can feel your pain! It took me ages to get mine. But lately, I've been seeing them a lot more often, definitely not daily but maybe even weekly, and they're just sitting there without anyone grabbing them even if the site says there are plenty of users online. I think I've read of similar experiences here on the forums. So I'm sure one day you'll get it! :D

I left dragon cave for a long time and now I'm back, I'm sad I missed CB Holidays in the years between 😿

29 minutes ago, eotsndragons said:

I left dragon cave for a long time and now I'm back, I'm sad I missed CB Holidays in the years between 😿

Just stay for the next set of holidays. Old CBs would drop in a special holiday biome then.

Never ever seen any one CB Gold in any biomes. alot

Hope the CB Staterae won't like this, I miss the June release and not yet get one.alot

Otherwise, seem that the only chance of me to get a CB Staterae were on Halloween. alot
Good luck for me.alot

The other bad luck:

-Find something I want to keep in AP but taking from other, and it just a common egg. alot

-I think My black pairs would never breed any ALT. The record is 50:0 than I give up. progeny        

Finally got a black egg in trade and it become ALT.

-All of my new Xeno gender to a boy...alot  Than I trade the umbra to a girl.

Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Uninfluencable AP. I'm so sick of it ...

I feel your pain... I ran out of Aeons yesterday. About half of my hatchie slots are taken by "Hope you gender right" hatchies now 😆

I was breeding my Siyats and one of them refused.

On the bright side, I was complaining about how refusals still trigger breeding cooldown and it resulted in this meme.

Spoiler

I4yXxzd.png

I just realized that when I was giving away misgendered hatchlings a few hours ago I also gave away one that I actually needed. Oops. Guess that's what I get for multitasking.

Edited by Amberfly