Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Too many refusals lately, from common ones ...Pinks and reds 4 refusal, whit all CB or PB. I am hoping for better luck when i switch partners.And the prizes situation, is just catastrophic.Breeding holly's whit commons too. Even the Celestial gives no egg ☹️ I hope i can get something nice for the gift exchange.. 

Edited by Alesita

11 hours ago, Avarule said:

How many antareans do these two need to make?? I've been trying to get a spirit ward out of them for AGES, it's the last thing I need to complete the lineage. 😭  They can breed again in 2 days and I'm willing to bet money it'll be yet another space dragon.

I just sent 16 Antareans to the AP, maybe that helps a bit. The last few couples I've bred actually dropped Lunars ...

@Alesita You need to stock up on Purples so that you can always fertilize on first time breeding for a pair.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I just sent 16 Antareans to the AP, maybe that helps a bit. The last few couples I've bred actually dropped Lunars ...

@Alesita You need to stock up on Purples so that you can always fertilize on first time breeding for a pair.

I am doing this to the important pairs ( again hard learned lesson ), but this CB and PB are easy replicate. Must start collecting purples for a while ( seams like 14 are not enough ), i am almost all the time out of them. 

I need a bronze Lunar from a specific Lunar/Copper pairing.

Guess what type of egg I got. :dry:

On 4/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Aqub said:

I constantly forget to put my eggs in a click site until they need to hatch, so I end up needing to wait hours for them to get enough views while they're ER time. :lol:

Same here! I'm always overly-cautious and don't put anything in hatcheries until close to 5 days, but that often leads to 'those are newer eggs so no hatcheries for you!' and then 'oh crap they were lower-timed than I thought' and then waiting hours for them to actually hatch. 

On 4/22/2020 at 6:22 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Ah, that might have done the trick! They FINALLY dropped a spirit ward. Idk if it was because of you or this thread's weird magic but either way I am SO happy to be done with this lineage. :rolleyes:

Went to breed myself something for my birthday. Chose the pair, clicked breed, produced an egg, great! Wait a sec, why is the egg a red?!? Seems I hit a lag spike at the exact second I chose the mate I wanted, the page jumped & I chose a red instead. Didn't know anything was wrong until I saw the red egg.

But wait, there's more! Figuring I'd try to salvage something from this screw-up, I fed the offending misbreed to a vampire, thinking a b-day vamp would at least be a consolation of sorts. Nope, wrong again! Vamp was hungrier than usual, apparently. And now I have nothing self-bred to remember today for.

Hadn't been on DC for almost a month. I finally come back & do a bit of breeding and have 3 refusals XD

I mean at least they were commons and CBs

If it had been one of my favorites or lineages my heart probably would have broken 

I think I don't really need to mention it anymore - but as usual I didn't even see one of the Thuweds hitting the AP :( 

And when one person offered one Thuwed for a reasonable trade, I bred the asked egg and of course the trade was already gone  :( :( 

Edited by Astreya

7 hours ago, Astreya said:

I think I don't really need to mention it anymore - but as usual I didn't even see one of the Thuweds hitting the AP :( 

And when one person offered one Thuwed for a reasonable trade, I bred the asked egg and of course the trade was already gone  :( :( 

I came here say the same thing, they always seem to hit the AP in the middle of the night my time and I can't stay up to watch for them, I have to work. =(  I just want a white 2G Thuwed, is that so much to ask? Even just a chance to try to get it. 

As a matter of fact after my disappointed rant, I was extremely positively surprised by one wonderful user who gifted me a 2G Thuwed s/he caught (and whom of course I had to refer to ARK right away for this unexpected act of incredible kindness).

12 hours ago, Astreya said:

As a matter of fact after my disappointed rant, I was extremely positively surprised by one wonderful user who gifted me a 2G Thuwed s/he caught (and whom of course I had to refer to ARK right away for this unexpected act of incredible kindness).

That's amazing, congrats!

I can't find any z-coded Stratos eggs :(

Forgot to put my eggs in hatcheries *again*, some one them has quite good lineage so I'm a bit bummed about it. At least none of them transform into ND egg

I missed a Cheese in the coast!

Considering I spent a good portion of my lockdown morning thinking about cheesemaking, this is ironically a very sad loss. :P

I would really love to add another Kyanite pygmy to my scroll. So naturally my two CB adults have absolutely no interest in breeding. Not with each other, not with any other dragons, refusals and disinterest all around. And I haven't seen a single egg in the cave or AP either!

On 5/21/2020 at 12:03 AM, TGL1983 said:

I would really love to add another Kyanite pygmy to my scroll. So naturally my two CB adults have absolutely no interest in breeding. Not with each other, not with any other dragons, refusals and disinterest all around. And I haven't seen a single egg in the cave or AP either!

Oh yes, the more you search a specific egg the less it will show anywhere, even in trades. Do you "need" one urgently or more like hopefully soon-ish? Saw a fair amount of Kyanites in the cave lately, so once the birthday madness dies down a bit I can try to catch you some. Just lmk. :)

Edit: Or well, just see if mine feel like breeding if you don't specifically needs CBs.

Edited by Reykur

I decided to attempt breeding a couple messy Bautas and Blancblacks so I can eventually breed messy Jesters, since messy two-heads are often so difficult to find/get I wanted to get a jump on it now... My only two Blancblacks gave me no eggs, got two other-parent-breed eggs, and multiple 'no interest'. Finally got a (messy) Bauta egg, surprisingly I used Fertility on most of them but the only breeding that gave me an egg I didn't use Fertility.

@Reykur A couple of very kind souls provided me with kyanite hatchies already, but thanks very much for the offer! 😄

so far i have a 33% refusal rate with birthday release dragons (i don't have a ton of purples so i usually don't use fertility on easily replaceable dragons). it's a small sample size, only 9 attempts, but it felt like an insult just now when both blue alcedines refused their luminox suitors. :3

Bred a first egg from a pair, traded it and found out today the egg died. I’m thinking I should keep all first eggs from new pairs to avoid this heartbreak. Lesson learned. 😖

Someone decided to viewbomb my eggs while I was hunting last night. The eggs got 300+ views before I noticed. If they die, I'm going to seriously cry. Ugh, I hate viewbombers.

I know it's not terrible, but another one of my pinks ended up being female and the only male pink I have is on cooldown. Currently got another pink hatchling that I'm hoping will gender as a male, fingers crossed otherwise I'll have 5 girls and 1 boy.