Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I was waiting 1 month for one Celestial to be available for breeding, breed it whit Golden Tinsel and didn't received any eggs.

The other Metals and Prizes seams like to hate me too ... 

I feel like a broken record at this point, but: No dang Aqualises. I found one in the AP early this morning but nothing since then, not even in the cave. 

edit: Aaaand just found one in the Coast! I swear posting in this thread is magic!

Edited by HeatherMarie

11 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I feel like a broken record at this point, but: No dang Aqualises. I found one in the AP early this morning but nothing since then, not even in the cave.

There are a few careening around on the AP right now.

Got up extra early to try and observe some of those 4th Stratos colouring.

Yeah, try to identify a new breed by looking at April Fool's sprites on people scrolls. NOT HELPFUL!

yeah so "bad" luck... I'm complaining on a very impudent level here.
https://dragcave.net/lineage/hXEHT

This is the first of three copper x blacktip pairs I bred. Thought this lineage would take forever with the ratios being very much against a copper egg. Now I was quite surprised and very happy when I got a second copper. Today I can continue with the other two pairs, completely sure that they will give me blacktip eggs which is fine because it's just what I need now. Third copper. I'm amazed.... just HOW? Now to wait for another hatchie to grow and see what the last pair gives me. xD

Edit:

yes it's four coppers now. 🤣

Also 2nd Edit:
I just got some really nice offers of 2G blacktips! If anyone wants to do trades sometimes, I'd be happy. Just don't go and lock yourself for me, because I won't have space to apreciate it! ^^°

Edited by Reykur

2 hours ago, Reykur said:

yes it's four coppers now. 🤣

Got a Blacktip on 1st try, sending it to you in case you have use for it XD

I have 3 more pairs I can try if you want mates for your other Coppers, too!

Been looking for a CB  pink for a couple of days with no results. I've seen several CB reds and purples during this time... It's a bit disheartening, since I need to be able to influence some dragons to be female for a breeding project. I also haven't found any CB honey drakes in this time, which I also need for the project. 

(Edit: Finally found one. Took long enough)

Edited by subwoofer

@subwoofer You do know that lineaged Pinks can also influence, yes?

I keep getting "no egg" from all the pairs I'm trying to breed for other people ...

@Ruby Eyes Yes, I'm aware. It's just that I'm going to need a CB male and female at some point for my scroll goals anyway, so I thought that I might as well look for a CB. Two birds with one stone.

Kyanite pygmies. They don't want to produce an egg (no refusals thankfully.) Can't seem to catch any either.

Of the 31 pygmy pairs I bred today I got only 18 eggs. It really seems that "no egg" and "no interest" results have been way up lately!

I've been getting smacked with the refusal stick lately. I know, partly my own fault because I forget I should use fertility on new couples, but still... it seems like I've had a refusal rate of over 30% of new pairings since Valentine's Day. Bonus stinkage when the refusing couple is a holiday x metallic pair that needs to give a metallic because the next-gen holiday mate is already grown and waiting. Be fun to see how long it'll take to replace the metallic, not.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:03 PM, Seahorse said:

image.png.e929a879bb036dba7859c4d1840d842a.png

RIP this checker I managed to make....

The 1G dead Sakuhana's name kept changing but I didn't see this coming!

That is quite unfortunate, I´m sorry to see this, why kill a CB Sakuhana? ;_;

I´m searching for mates for my CB Numbers codes yet again, every time I see some offered in the Trading Hub, the Traders are looking for things that I seriously can´t offer: CB Metals (I have no luck catching them) and I really would love to get a mate for her (54416) and the more difficult one, because of being Two-headed: him (14469)

I always miss the time when fresh 2G Thuweds hits the AP. (I only notice when they show up at the AP,. and people usually only want other 2G Thuweds for trade or 2G SAs. *sighs* 

And even when I manage to look right at the minutes when they should hit, I don't even see a single one as they get caught away too fast, it seems :(

Looking for Aeons today with no luck. I honestly haven't seen a single one lately... Maybe I just show up too late. I was searching yesterday as well. 

Been searching for a couple of weeks for a CB blusang. I've spotted two, didn't nab either one. I was able to trade for one, now I just need one of the opposite gender.

I usually don't see anything too rare in biomes, but today I've managed to miss a CB spring.Also, missed a few Lihnseyres in the AP=(

Supposedly, there should currently be a higher chance at Light than Dark Luminae.

Why did I just get 3 of the Dark variety then? :dry:

Supposedly, Spinels breed green with an earth-aligned mate.

Why did I just get 3 red PB Spinels then? :dry:

Stupid dragons ...

I've been trying to get a green spinel for a while as well. It's not as easy as I had first thought.

I've been trying to find a zyu with no luck. I've seen today a golden wyvern, a copper, a dino, and a blusang, but no zyu... (And, on that note, no aeon either.)

@Chaosdawn

*sighs* But at least the Borscht I cooked during the time has been really yummy!

thing.png.a89bf8286ef757223575833fe8ad9bcb.png

How many antareans do these two need to make?? I've been trying to get a spirit ward out of them for AGES, it's the last thing I need to complete the lineage. 😭  They can breed again in 2 days and I'm willing to bet money it'll be yet another space dragon.

I constantly forget to put my eggs in a click site until they need to hatch, so I end up needing to wait hours for them to get enough views while they're ER time. :lol: