Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Someone added the tinsel I intended to gift to hatcheries and it hatched earlier today....I had to make a new teleport. Here's hoping it genders how the user wants.

It's going to be awfully hard not to use up any incubates for the next week and a half.   Argh!  *patience*

3 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

It's going to be awfully hard not to use up any incubates for the next week and a half.   Argh!  *patience*

same! :(

11 minutes ago, Frankenweenie said:

4Qatjcr.png

:dry:

They're both holiday dragons, so there's your problem. You can't breed two holiday dragons unless at least one of them is in season, and they'll always refuse otherwise. (Halloween breeding season starts this 25th, and you can breed them again even though this time they refused.)

2 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

They're both holiday dragons, so there's your problem. You can't breed two holiday dragons unless at least one of them is in season, and they'll always refuse otherwise. (Halloween breeding season starts this 25th, and you can breed them again even though this time they refused.)

:blink:

Thank you very much! I totally forgot about this... 

Edited by Frankenweenie

Missed the first CB Gold i've seen in a good chunk of months, maybe even this year. :dry: The worst thing is that I was dead sure I got it: I clicked amazingly quickly for my reflexes.

I don't think i'll ever get a female CB Gold.

As someone who has seen the Cave before Teleporting, Fertility, Influencing, Incubating, etc... I feel like I have become spoiled. I would HATE going back to the Cave before now. :blush:

Not bad luck per say, more frustrating, but I'm collecting a small army of Pink Zyus (just reflex clicked one in the AP which I am so keeping), and while I love them so it's great, I'm having such a hard time acquiring the other colours! I've got loads of pinks, three reds, one white and I don't have any of the other colours. Are the pink ones easier to find or something? Maybe it's just me...

5 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

As someone who has seen the Cave before Teleporting, Fertility, Influencing, Incubating, etc... I feel like I have become spoiled. I would HATE going back to the Cave before now. :blush:

Oh man, trading before teleporting was a paiiiin. 

BSAs before "available for BSA" sorting was also painful. Trying to remember which ones I had already used, and having to click on each one to check? Ugh.

My bad luck: running low on freezes. Need to save a few for Halloween! 

I'm kind of used to not seeing golds, silvers, and even coppers in the biomes;

and have accepted the fact that I would have to go through hell and back to find/catch things so I might be able to trade for one.

But if I can't even spot semi-rares like zyu's, xeno's and aeons; let alone catch them

I have absolutely no idea how I'm ever going to finish my scroll goals :(

So the best I managed for summoning was 3 males and 3 females. Decided to take the chance. Got another female. :dry:

Keep missing the 5 min drops! I lose track of what time it is, and then next thing I know, it's XX:X6 again. 

For some reason, I absolutely cannot get rid of a 3G Shimmer I'm trying to trade. I had to waste one of my influences to hatch it. I'm asking for pretty reasonable things too, but the only offers I've gotten have been messy or things I really don't need. I might just give it away...

Saw a CB silver, on my birthday, thought I had such great luck, missed:rolleyes: There were only two other people in the biome and I clicked immediately, but too late, of course. Typical. :P 

Clicked on the page to make the half-hidden window the top window, and managed to have the mouse land right on top of an egg.

Now I'm egglocked. :(

I killed my five dragons today to get ready for Halloween zombie-making; I only had three Baikalas that could be killed, and two dodged, which sorta annoys me. Hopefully those two won't dodge on Halloween as well.

I have a zombie fodder from early June this year and it just refuses to die, dodges every time.

Was wondering why the page wasn't refreshing when I pressed F5. Were there no 5 min drops? Were the same caveblockers just sitting there?

Turned out my computer had stopped recognizing my keyboard. Sigh. At least it wasn't me, right? Fixed now, and I rewarded my keyboard with a nice dusting. 

Bolts must be super unpopulated right now because I have Bred at least 10 Atrapis with them, and ALL BOLTS!

I have room for a few eggs but hatchies are locking me. I usually am fairly good at spacing things out so I'm never hatchie-locked for more then a couple hours, but I've been locked since 9am this morning and I'll be locked until almost 11pm tonight.