Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

9 hours ago, ShaydraSilversky said:

There's still no way to do anything about refusals, is there? The 3EG checker cavern lurker I got refused to breed with its intended spirit ward mate, which blows because I was really fond of that pairing and pretty excited to have 4EG checker babies. Guess that's only a possibility for Halloween, if I even remember/care enough to breed them :T

Did you use Fertility? That is a pretty good way to reduce refusal chance, usually.

image.png.0148e2aef8e72a50a9be1964b3141377.png Guess what? She didn't. :( 

image.png.c60c10988fe81111599d7fd8d7ce590f.png And neither did she (zombie fodder, now.)

My luck is absolutely terrible when it comes to trading right now. Plus, I can't find some CBs I need for an IOU. I feel trapped XD 

Finally have a slot open to search the AP for eggs and now there is a Mass Breed egg wall... Bleh...

It seems most of the too-young-to-be-influenced Halloween eggs I got from the AP decided to gender the wrong way :(

16 minutes ago, Iside said:

It seems most of the too-young-to-be-influenced Halloween eggs I got from the AP decided to gender the wrong way :(

I used up all my aeons on low time eggs, and I know I tossed a bunch back. If a lot of people did that, I wonder what percentage of the AP were known misgenders. 

2 hours ago, Toyo said:

I used up all my aeons on low time eggs, and I know I tossed a bunch back. If a lot of people did that, I wonder what percentage of the AP were known misgenders. 

Most of mine gendered right. I picked up a lot of low time hatchlings from the AP wall too. 

My current bad luck: a CB Omen I didn't want to keep just grew up on my scroll. Now I need another male to balance out the ratio. Being a perfectionist in painful sometimes XD

15 dead Cheeses From Halloween 2016, + some other dragons - no zombie.

One more unsuccessful attempt to summon GoN. 

uOQHH4u.jpg 0ML3NlG.jpg

The cheese egg died, even though I had fogged it. It was the first one I ever caught on my own, and I was super excited about it. The other sick egg is fine. Again, whoever put my scroll on hatchery sites--I hate you. 

I won a gold shimmer in the raffle. Which is great, and I'm thrilled, but I can't seem to find anyone else who has a CB female gold shimmer to do swaps with and make checkers.

Edited by bonvoyage

I missed a Carina egg in the AP. I can breed them myself, but I really prefer AP eggs for their lower time. *impatient!* Plus I just plain keep forgetting to breed them.

edit: Aaand I just missed an Ice and a Silver Tinsel. Ack ack ack! Stupid slow reflexes.

Edited by Marie19R

Has this mechanic changed by chance? This happens FAR TOO OFTEN to me. Several times per week of breedings.

Same with Pinks from Arias. They happen far too often...

image.png.24b8739dfa673bb1e66228a985a17489.png

Trying to breed mates for my Christmas and Valentine dragons.

Gold, Silver, okay, I understand that these are rare and usually yield "no egg" despite fertility.

But seriously, Avatar and Golden Wyvern should be doable ... :dry:

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

But seriously, Avatar and Golden Wyvern should be doable ... :dry:

Also Moonstone, which I just tried with Omen (on Fertility, ffs) and got nothing. Dragcave pls.

Edited by Miral

15 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

-removed-

Bleh. People either get too excited on click sites when they see rare eggs or indeed there are spiteful trolls who like to add rare eggs to too many of them. Maybe you should use your White Dragons BSA on important eggs when you know you will have to leave them along for a long time for things like work?

Edited by Earth Gurl

What the heck, blue zyumorph. You're at 3d22h. You're supposed to hatch now, not get sick.

Trying to find a specific common CB egg. Haven't seen one drop in the biomes or the AP. When not looking for it ... they seem to be all over the place. Now that I am needing one ... adios ...

I only have two more Witchlights that are about to grow up 😭

^ That! Exactly that!!!! (Gave up and am now hatchie locked. XD)

1 hour ago, Nyxity said:

Bleh. People either get too excited on click sites when they see rare eggs or indeed there are spiteful trolls who like to add rare eggs to too many of them. Maybe you should use your White Dragons BSA on important eggs when you know you will have to leave them along for a long time for things like work?

I never add any new eggs to click sites. I had 5 new eggs this morning, the 2 Silvers and 3 self-bred eggs for Lineage projects. Someone deliberately added them, and killed them. And my shift was 10 hours today. Ward lasts 4? I also had no access to my phone, and didn't know they were sick 'til I saw that they were dead. I didn't think anyone would add my babies to hatcheries and kill them purposely. Hiding my scroll, ONCE AGAIN...

Have been looking for a CB green copper for over an hour. I eventually decide to grab a very nice CB code from the ap to gift within the 2 drops > of course I finally see a green copper and get the overburdened message. The frustration is real XD 

>Got a CB neotropical egg

>Decides to vamp it

>Its successful

>Other dragons toss it away

>No biggie, didn't want it

>See's its code: ANYhO

>MISTAKES WERE MADE!!!!!