Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

17 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I just wanted to quickly hatch an AP find, then fill that egg slot with a new release egg and go to bed... and then EATW stopped working just when I wanted to add the AP egg. It still worked fine a few minutes before! Couldn't it have worked for just a little bit longer...? :rolleyes:

Edit: Heyyy, complaining helped... it's working again. ^^

A couple of them aren't working for me right now (EATW, AOND). :(

Evina's DragHatch works, ValleySherwood as well, but yeah, hatching is rather *slow* right now. :(

I just realized that I'll be taking an exam when TJ's new release hatchlings grow up. Not a big deal, but I'm so excited to see the adults and figure out the mystery behind the green version. 

'Fertility'-d and bred two CB Xenos...and forgot I egg-locked myself with a skywing bred just before, so the Xeno egg auto-abandoned.  Derp.

Tried for an ND... The egg didn't die but it didn't turn either. I think I jumped the gun on putting it into ERs. It still had the 1hr text on it but I know it had a lot less than that.

Bah, oh well. Maybe I'll try again or hope I can get a decent trade for one.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7d6F3

Another unexpected refusal happened today when trying to breed a Sunsong with a Sunrise in order to get a Risensong. It's dumb how many times I've just kind of expected new pairs to give me an egg even though I haven't used fertility.

8 minutes ago, SamusShepard said:

Tried for an ND... The egg didn't die but it didn't turn either. I think I jumped the gun on putting it into ERs. It still had the 1hr text on it but I know it had a lot less than that.

Bah, oh well. Maybe I'll try again or hope I can get a decent trade for one.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7d6F3

That's why you have to time the egg. Unfortunately no one can really discuss how to make them here, but you definitely put it in the Hatcheries wayyyy too soon.

Hatcheries being so dang slow.  I'm trying to hatch some purples so I can gift them and then grab more Spinels, but they're only just now cracking after 2 hours of being ER in three hatcheries.

Which made me egglocked over a Paper just now.  I haven't seen one in the cave in quite a while.

Edited by Gryphonic

>bauta just grew up

Ooh! That'd look great with the Gilded Bloodscale!
>They don't show interest in eachother

fine. On the bright side my luminas are off cooldown from the last (unsuccessful) time I tried to breed them. This time I'll even use fertility!
>They don't show interest in eachother

I'm not sure why I bother

4 of my 5 red Spinel hatchlings gendered female. Of course, the one time I didn't influence...

Only I would complain about finding a CB Gold rather than a CB Silver. :P But hey, looks like someone's gonna have a nice day because it's Raffle Time! :wub:

Is it just me, or are aeons being really stubborn when it comes to breeding? 

I made a trade, and I had about 10 offers, ONLY ONE of which fit my criteria. I'm starting to think that unless I put "I won't accept anything else so don't even try." on my trades, no one will get the hint that I am looking for only what I asked for. And then I sound like an **** for saying that.

I can't win! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

24 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I made a trade, and I had about 10 offers, ONLY ONE of which fit my criteria. I'm starting to think that unless I put "I won't accept anything else so don't even try." on my trades, no one will get the hint that I am looking for only what I asked for. And then I sound like an **** for saying that.

I can't win! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

There's nothing wrong with being specific. At least you'll be able to save the time and feelings of the people who would have offered things you're not interested in.

My current bad luck is that I egg locked myself and can't test breed any of my CB Halloweens :/

Suddenly every dragon that needs to be influenced needs to be influenced male, and I'm running out of Pinks at an alarming rate!

XX:03 - "I'm gonna waste a minute to see the new eggs."

wwRjW4N.png

XX:23 - "What the ****  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Got my own 2nd gen tinsel from my Prize at long last...then I realized that I influenced her female, and have no male CB Xenos for her. :D

I miss AoND's hatchery :( It's been taking longer to hatch AP eggs.

This is the third Spinel that refused its mate. :( I should have used Purples. I guess this would also fit in "stupid things I've done".

Been trying to find some CB vamps on the AP but I haven't seen one in days (i'm not gonna risk my own kill-slots right before halloween!)

EDIT:

annnnd I missed a CB gold :(

Edited by blockEdragon

I've managed to see at least 8 Leetle trees in the last 2 weeks alone but I still can't seem to find CB Silvers/Golds :(

Decided to try and get some shallow waters today. However I only have two pairings ready to go. End result? One Magi, one Water. :(

Catching CB Blusangs is suddenly impossible, and the last Zyumorph I need is escaping me. Also breeding has been trash lately.