Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you use Fertility on the Undines?

No - I have loads of Undines, but not that many Purples.

That's why I have decided to collect as many Purples as possible lately. I hate Breeding without Fertility!

Somehow I wrote down the Lunar Herald color-changes wrong, I though I had until midnight the 22nd to breed browns, but when I tried breeding this afternoon I got golds. I was really hoping to get two more browns before they changed. (Although after that discovery I did find one brown on the AP, so that's good)

2 hours ago, Pandalf said:

Case in point, today's project pairs.

Which breeds?

Scroll locked with stuff for others ...

I was unable to find 4-letter word codes in my last dragon hunt. I'll be sure to look for some later today when I'm unlocked.

I just can't summon a third GoN to save my life. And I haven't been able to breed an Avatar of Change yet because of it (my other two have bred Avatars of Creation and Destruction but I'm determined to have a unique GoN parent for each type). Years...years I've been trying...argh

This second-to-last project pair won't breed a dang egg even with fertility so I can finalize and name them all <n<

Also, the only stone I got from several breedings of frill x stone misgendered and I haven't bred another since ._.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I took on an IOU for six Carina hatchlings. I have bred the hatchlings & they are all ready & waiting.

However, despite multiple messages to the person to whom I owe the IOU they have not picked the hatchlings up - they haven't read the various PMs. I know the person is around as they have made other trade posts & posted here & show as being active. But they don't appear to be reading my PMs - I'm beginning to wonder if they are even getting through :(

I'm totally stuck now knowing what to do. I've stunned all the hatchlings to gain a bit more time, but given I've been trying for a few days to send them I fear they (certainly four of them) are going to grow up before the person can take them.

This has been sorted now, as the person saw my post :)

Edited by Nakeisha

Lol, just realized and miscalculated how many BSAs I need. I need way more than the ones I have, so on to collect more

From the whole Zyu massbreeding thing, I didn't see a SINGLE EGG in the AP. :dry:

And of the many eggs I dropped, apparently none were post-worthy in the Great Lineages from AP thread.

Stupid massbreeding events ...

my goodness, i missed a cheese, went into the next biome and promptly missed a dino :D 

I bit one and it got tossed XD

And the 2nd got killed.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

^ Thanks for trying at least. XD

When Hatchling will die if it doesn’t grow up in: 4 days and 1 hour feels like it's been saying that for 2+ hours. :rolleyes:

I've just bitten three on the trot & all turned but all were tossed :(

Edited by Nakeisha

Wanting to create an all CB scroll but realizing that that's probably going to be an extremely arduous task with metals, dinos, and the more rarer breeds. 8l

I've already given up on the CB holidays since I joined so late in the game lol.

Edited by Cayde6

I tried to obtain one of the last dragons I need for scroll goals, but apparently, I've failed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Only I would consider this bad luck (because now I have to keep it XD):

image.png.fa8c3ff30d8cb050ea34b004037949cc.png

Edited by Metal-n-Monster