Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

6 hours ago, Marie19R said:

*sends hugs to Metal*

8 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

*Sends sympathy hugs to Metal*

Thanks to you both. It means a lot. =3

Heard of the new Carina dragons. Really, really loved them. My Nebula and Ridgewing were both females, so I went to get one of those eggs. I got a Ridgewing! How nice. But wait, no, it was another female. Found another Ridgewing, it was also a female despite being influenced to be a male. They were all purple, too, so it's not like I was lucky enough to find a tan one. So, three female Ridgewings and a female Nebula... ;-;

Poor little Ochredrake. I found it on the AP with 13 minutes left and thought I could save it... I didn't think an egg with that little time left would still take so many views to hatch. :(

I had agreed to 40 CB Khusas/Scripts from several players. I have over 100 of each now, and more are coming. Lots more. I don't know whether or not if I should ask for some other common Breed or to tell them it's okay to stop collecting for me now. I realized a bit too late that I don't need this many. I really would feel like a **** if I tried to change the trade agreement now, even though I'd only ask for something else that's super common. -_-

I've had four hatchlings grow up and two eggs hatch from dragons I had hoped to trade.

Doesn't seem like anyone is interested in what I had (and still am trying) to trade.

Maybe I over estimate the worth of eggs / hatchlings I had to offer?

Someone added my scroll to a bunch of hatcheries while I had a trade open for a 2G Prize. Needless to say, the egg grew up before I could influence it.

The joke is on them though. The dragon gendered correctly and it's a gorgeous line, so I'm more than happy to keep it. Everything else on my scroll was already influenced XD

Got my first refusal on a pair I used Fertility on after the change o_O Those two REALLY hate each other obviously - luckily enough I have another pair in the lineage which allows me to easily switch mates - lets hope it doesn't happen again next week...

8 hours ago, herk said:

Got my first refusal on a pair I used Fertility on after the change o_O

Was a Turpentine involved?

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Was a Turpentine involved?

nope Waterhorse x Ridgewing

A-dragons seem to be rare when I'm searching for them in the biomes. I haven't seen CB Albino for at least 6 weeks. And since May I've seen more Golds than Aeon Wyverns.

1 hour ago, Anemonis said:

A-dragons seem to be rare when I'm searching for them in the biomes. I haven't seen CB Albino for at least 6 weeks. And since May I've seen more Golds than Aeon Wyverns.

The ratio of seen Golds and Aeons is the same for me - zero in both cases! I did see Albinos though, both in Alpine and Forest.

6 minutes ago, Nofnof said:

My Setsong and my Risensong refused to go near each other... Now I have to breed a new pair :'(

Did you use Fertility?

22 minutes ago, Nofnof said:

Ruby Eyes: nope, I trusted them. Would it have been different?

Using fertility on a pair you breed for the very first time reduces the chance that they'll refuse each other.

6 hours ago, Anemonis said:

I wasn't looking for an Aeon when I found mine, I think they know you're hunting them. I've also seen one gold in the cave ever, and I obviously didn't catch it, but the Aeon I did. They know what we want and they plan around it... :P

I went to the cave to look for ridgewings and nebulas. I found both, but couldn't grab them because I locked myself with a thunder and an ice instead :P 

Edited by Luxrayx

I shouldn't have started a Breeding project with Sinii Krais. They're far too new to get Golds out of them, I have realized. :rolleyes:

All of the Sinomorphs I summoned had showed up with fairly equal gender ratios. To my unpleasant surprise, the last one I needed for scroll goals ended up female and I need a male. It would have been too good to be true if I had gotten 5 female/5 male without having to breed extra sets for summoning.

Just bred 7 run-of-the-mill uncommon pairs in a row - 1 egg, from the 7th pair :blink:. Three pairings refused outright (1 Undine x Undine, the rest were Seasonals), and the other ones yielded no egg. The only purpose of the Seasonal breedings was to SEE an autumn egg again.

Did you use Fertility on the Undines?

Edited by Ruby Eyes