Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Yet again breeding nothing but multiple Geodes when trying to get PB Greens.

Also yet again getting multiple Green Undines when I need Yellow for the alternate colours lineage I'm building.

I have been looking for an egg with a LV### code for years. I found one. A CB Khusa. Before I could get it, someone else snatched it. I have been looking for that type of code for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS and now it'll probably be another 10 years before I find one. *sighs sadly*

Not that anyone cares, but the reason I want a LV### code is because in the Alien franchise, LV-426 is where Aliens takes place. There's other LV numbered planets in the franchise... and I finally found a code resembling that... and now it's gone. v_v

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Forgetting to note recent AP-grabs in my spreadsheet; Last night I picked up *four* different-breed eggs, only to do a count-check and realize I already had my scroll-goal for all four breeds and hadn't noted it in my spreadsheet. Small thing, easily fixed, but annoying.

I have all my eggslots empty, and I really want to do a round of breeding for any of my projects.  But all of them are at a new generation stage, and I'm out of purple BSAs to avoid inconvenient  refusals.  Now I don't know what to do with myself for a few days.  (Maybe I'll buckle down and raise more BSAs for the holidays; I keep putting that off for more interesting things.)

Edit: and a Nebula I need before Halloween keeps miscoloring.  Bah.

Edited by Gryphonic

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:42 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

So I took on an IOU of which I knew it would take a while due to ratios.

Now I finally managed to get the egg desired, and guess who went partially inactive? The recipient.

I didn't count how often this has happened already ... but it's WAY TOO OFTEN!

That has happened to me a lot. Especially during the holidays when the breed in question has a limited timeframe to give. I feel bad, but what else can I do? :unsure:

My current bad luck is not getting any alt blacks. It's been months! I must have tossed 30 hatchies to the ap and the gifting thread trying to get one.

On 13.9.2017 at 4:51 PM, Metal-n-Monster said:

I have been looking for an egg with a LV### code for years. I found one. A CB Khusa. Before I could get it, someone else snatched it. I have been looking for that type of code for YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS and now it'll probably be another 10 years before I find one. *sighs sadly*

Not that anyone cares, but the reason I want a LV### code is because in the Alien franchise, LV-246 is where Aliens takes place. There's other LV numbered planets in the franchise... and I finally found a code resembling that... and now it's gone. v_v

It is LV-426, not LV-246. :)

Game over, man. Game over!

Edited by Rally Vincent

Bred my Silver and Celestial and FINALLY got a successful breeding! And not only successful, but the eggs were Silvers! Only I stupidly forgot Celestials produce multi-clutches and wound up locked; one of the eggs auto-abandoned.

I'm so sad :(

1 hour ago, CaptainInsaneway said:

Bred my Silver and Celestial and FINALLY got a successful breeding! And not only successful, but the eggs were Silvers! Only I stupidly forgot Celestials produce multi-clutches and wound up locked; one of the eggs auto-abandoned.

I'm so sad :(

How many eggs were in the clutch? Were you locked before you bred them?

The time in the AP right now. When those eggs reach 6 days, I just lose my interest to hunt anything there.

On 9/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, Rally Vincent said:

It is LV-426, not LV-246. :)

Game over, man. Game over!

know that. It was simply a typo.

Keep getting this problem when thinking about breeding my high even-gens... It's always those two Thuweds as well...

(Also of all my seventh gen even-gens, only one is male. Why does influence keep failing me...)

Thuwed.PNG

More Prizefails from my Tinsel... -le sigh- Of course, when I finally try breeding a 2nd gen for myself, he decides to be stubborn again. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, 20mia08 said:

More Prizefails from my Tinsel... -le sigh- Of course, when I finally try breeding a 2nd gen for myself, he decides to be stubborn again. :rolleyes:

And you picked a beautiful pairing too. XD Yes I'm nosy.

5 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

know that. It was simply a typo.

DC has several members who keep an eye out for lineages or codes if they know someone else is looking for. You know, and I know, but they might be looking for the wrong code if they don't know, which would be a shame, really.

I received an egg from Breeding, Gifting and... the Gifter killed the father of the egg. This was an egg for a Lineage I was building. I don't even know if I should bring it up to the people in charge of that thread. I also don't even know why it's not a rule that any egg you give, the parents of said egg are automatically "safe" from all harm otherwise you're permanently banned from the thread or something.

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

Wasted my one day off staring at walls of eggs I do not want in the clogged AP. Thanks loads, it's not like I wanted to hunt an assortment of eggs or anything. :angry:

I have four Xenowyrm dragons and all four of them are female.

I also can't seem to pick up a rare egg myself from the cave, I've missed a paper dragon, copper dragon, and worst of all- a leetle tree! :dry:

Have this beautiful Celestial x Aria checker. They bred fine as long as I didn't need an egg from them.

But since I picked up a Celestial with the same checker lineage and now want an Aria offspring they didn't gave any egg for two breedings now. NOT. A. SINGLE. EGG. Not even a Celestial. Now have to wait another 4 weeks to try again :angry:

And she failed to give me one single Celestial yet :rolleyes:

At least I don't have to wait another 4 weeks to try again with another Celestial mate...

*Sends sympathy hugs to Metal*

I had an epic fail of Fertility just now.  I used it 13 times, which was all of the purples not on cooldown, and got not a single holidaykin egg from it all.  :angry:

*sends hugs to Metal*

I didn't stagger my egg-hatching enough, so I have one hatchling that will grow up in a couple hours, and then nothing for 20 hours. And I'm locked, with no eggs and all hatchies, which bugs the crap outta me.