Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Someone tried to "help" my dragons again :dry: Thankfully there was no casualties, but only because I caught in time. This has been happening roughly the same time every month since June, so I'm hiding my scroll from now on.

Edited by SheridanCharon

I have a gift for somebody, a neat code they might like, and I haven't heard back from them ... don't know how long I should wait and try to keep it from growing up :( 

I just caught 3 CB graves in a row...

They're my least favourite Halloweens .-.

i guess i'll have to trade them off

I keep catching CB Caligene eggs when what I want are ones I missed out on due to absence. I finally can abandon one now that the cool down has ended! What do I get from the cave? Another freaking Caligene! 

21 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

I keep catching CB Caligene eggs when what I want are ones I missed out on due to absence. I finally can abandon one now that the cool down has ended! What do I get from the cave? Another freaking Caligene! 

Try trading them.

I have just caught 2 Desipis in a row while clicking on pumpkin descriptions. NOT A SINGLE PUMPKIN so far! Are Desipis hiding as pumpkins!? Argh!

bad luck: 3 slow/sleepy/working/otherwise unresponsive recipients ...

back again
UL9IAT31T5670U_-WL_WEw.png

"Well so far they've all been males the next one's got to be a female at this point, right?"

n7vrLeGeRLmqsatVp5SfIw.png

@Vixey In the trading section, there is an "Influence For Me" thread. Pink Dragons can influence your egg to be their own gender.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@Vixey In the trading section, there is an "Influence For Me" thread. Pink Dragons can influence your egg to be their own gender.

I know this, I have pink dragons but I do not want to use them on my seasonals right now :) 

I've been egglocked for almost a whole day because I just had to grab all 'dem CB Halloweens! And I'm still nowhere nearly done with that, so this Halloween the AP hunt will probably be cut a bit short for me.

I went to breed my witch halloween dragons. First one went fine, second one ... all eggs abandoned due to egg lock ...

Shadow egg with a giant hole won't hatch even though it's at 3d15h. Funny thing being, I kept it because it was low-ish time and I thought I could hatch it fast.

Not only can I not get my hands on a CB Pumpkin, everything I'm picking up in the AP is super messy. I want stuff to make cute checkers with!

EDIT: Once again, complaining here worked. I got my first ever CB Pumpkin! Now for the AP...

Edited by prismatika

Perfect timing for TWO hatcheries to be broken. After AoND now also EatW ...

Misclicked on a CB Pumpkin and a CB Desipis. I was hunting specifically for z-codes, and z-codes appeared but I accidentally refreshed too fast, and misclicked on the other eggs. :(

Since complaining here tends to bring good fortune... I'm having no luck finding CBs in the AP even though I did it earlier today. I just want those sweet, sweet incuhatchables :rolleyes:

I need 2 messy Witchlights for freezing, a male & a female. I saw messies everywhere when the event first started, but didn't want to waste precious time waiting days for them to hatch. Now that my personal breeding is done & I have slots to spare, messies are nowhere to be found. 

I missed the two Witchlights from radiant angel alts after stalking the eggs all day in the ap :c

I still need a CB pumpkin, 2 CB marrows and a 2nd gen golden wyvern x female caligene. Only problem? I can't catch/breed 7 day ones as they won't hatch in time for me to get 8 new Halloween dragons. This is terrible o.o So I either miss out on new Halloweens or old ones unless I can find them in the AP, which is a little unlikely.

I caught a CB Desipis and CB Caligene 3 days ago and I only now got an offer for one of the eggs. And it's too high time for me to bother accepting. I'd decline the offer but I'm not even sure if I'll get another

Edited by Chaos Rider

Attempted to revive five dead dragons. On Halloween, during nighttime. All five disintegrated. I'll get five more tries later, but still... it's Halloween! :(