Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

19 hours ago, andromedae said:

Okay...some users owe me 2g prizes. One of them stopped breeding and the other went inactive. I already paid my half of the deal of course. I'm hoping I can get news from them soon.

Gosh, I hope you're not talking about me! I'm breeding every week, it's just the ratios are terrible :blush:

Speaking of which, my current bad luck is that the ratios are really terrible. Getting a tinsel from a recent release is seemingly impossible.

1 hour ago, Luxrayx said:

Gosh, I hope you're not talking about me! I'm breeding every week, it's just the ratios are terrible :blush:

Speaking of which, my current bad luck is that the ratios are really terrible. Getting a tinsel from a recent release is seemingly impossible.

Not you! Don't worry about it! Either of them are not very active on the forums, if at all. It seems as though they're not playing DC altogether. I've PM'd them and such, and I've been awaiting replies/news for quite a bit. Best of luck in your breedings :)

Edited by andromedae

I've been trying to get a Carina egg with a specific lineage for two days now. My pairs didn't cooperate, none of the eggs I caught in the AP matched what I'm looking for, and I've had zero bites on my trades. I'm even offering two for the price of one. *sigh*

Three hours later, all my trades went through, and I now have two of what I want. <3 Thank you folks :)

Edited by Carmelita Fox

The forum is moving so slow that I accidentally posted three of the same thread at the same time

don't worry spark you will receive help next hour or 10 hours after

You'd think getting alt vines would be lucky, but I need regular red vines for this project and it's already ****ing difficult getting any vines from tidals. at note I have bred 1 regular vine and 2 alts.

Hm. I'm wondering if Purple dragons are rare now..or? Can't find any CB ones, or I struggle to. I thought BSAs would be rather common.

Though still very much true, DC users are very kind and have helped me lessen my lack of CB Purples for the time being :)

Edited by andromedae

My CB Gold and CB Silver who are hours from hatching are sick... I already used Ward on them awhile ago, so all I can do it is hide them now. *crosses fingers*

Oh no! I hope your eggs get better soon. <3 My current bad luck is that I keep scroll locking myself with low time eggs from the AP. (Which is not really a matter of luck since I bring it on myself, but bad luck that I keep finding things I want! Haha.)

Edited by StormWizard212

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

Oh no! I hope your eggs get better soon. <3 My current bad luck is that I keep scroll locking myself with low time eggs from the AP. 

Thank you. I really hope so, too. It took me ages to catch them, and then they're sick! :( I'm also guilty of locking myself with low-time eggs, although mainly due to the fact I catch/hatch and drop in the Departures thread, and I happen to find something really pretty and keep it. -_-

11 pairs with a silver Lunar Herald. You know, the kind that you breed only twice every few weeks because of the moons.

And 4 had NO INTEREST. Seriously? :dry:

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Well, THIS happened... and now I made a probably impossible Breeding plan that will take YEARS to finish...

But damn ain't it pretty! All the luck with that, hopefully the pink gods treat you nicely!

Zyu eggs are driving me crazy with their hatching stats! Just... hatch on time like normal eggies, please. And don't get sick!

28 minutes ago, HeDy said:

But damn ain't it pretty! All the luck with that, hopefully the pink gods treat you nicely!

[snip]

I really do think it's very pretty! :wub:

*sighs* I should have known they'd refuse... :(  https://imgur.com/a/vioZF

Unfortunately I am out of fertilities...

Oh well... at least I can breed a replacement for her... Fingers crossed the replacement won't refuse him, too, and I still can make it to gen 7 this year...

I owe two people 2gen shimmers, but my shimmer still refuses to cooperate. i mean, it hasn't been that long, compared to many other peoples' prize breeding rates, but still. They don't like each other very much, which is annoying, because I only have one CB male sunset.

I missed a z-coded CB Gold, and then caught 2 other CB Golds. Uh, excuse me, but that's kind of rude... XD

I didn't see any Cheeses in a week or more...Also I'm locked with hatchis. -_-

I went on a breeding spree with Fertility two days ago, trying to get some shiny holidaykin ready before the season starts.  Not a singly shiny egg out of roughly 15 pairs.  I don't think I'm going to make it in time for the Halloween or the Christmas projects.

Then I bred some random projects to fill in space this morning, and got a Gold out of a Spotted Greenwing, no fertility.  Thanks, guys. :angry:  I mean, I'll take it to continue that checker, but that felt like adding insult to injury.

I ran out of Fertilitys at the most crucial of times. That teaches me to put off getting BSA dragons...

I've managed to use up all of my incubates. I have like... sixty reds. This has literally never happened before. Those extra hatchie slots for the platinum trophy make a big difference. :lol: I've been incuhatching way too many AP eggs lately. 

Edited by StormWizard212