Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

And your bad luck is that you got the wrong thread for this? XD

So egglocked ...

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

I now have enough Zyus to summon another Sino once they grow up. :D And they're all CB to a get a little closer to my scroll goal. 

That's bad luck? :P

My bad luck is I can't get any 2G Silvers/Golds to begin one line! XD

I opened the congrats thread and the bad luck thread at the same time to post about two different things... then wrote the wrong thing in the wrong window. :rolleyes: I edited straight away but you pesky little things still beat me.

And yes, I'm egglocked now too Ruby. That's always my bad luck. 

I may be pesky, but I'm not little :(

My bad luck actually started 2 days ago, when I couldn't breed what I wanted to breed because of some event-style meeting with customers ...

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

That's bad luck? :P

My bad luck is I can't get any 2G Silvers/Golds to begin one line! XD

Ah... same here... -> Silver from Black Zyu / Gold from White Zyu... -> means nice Metal Kin in the ap. :rolleyes:

My next attempt will be coming weekend...

3 summon attempts later and I'm STILL only getting Male Sinomorphs. I've got one more chance in the coming days when two of my Zyu grow up...hopefully my luck changes.

No eggs from my metallic-looking Lunars either - but at least that left my scroll free for certain gifts :wub:

I got a lovely-lineaged Gold, and Gold Shimmerscale, recently as gifts... I don't really do lineages but was kind of looking forward to continuing those. Both gendered wrong.

Not keeping track of my IOUs. Now about 5 people and I are confused on how much they still owe me. Whoops!

With ND exp eggs I'm dealing with 4 egg spaces throughout the whole weeks and feel the rage of bronze trophy again... Too many eggs coming my way and projects that will never see the light of day :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Not keeping track of my IOUs. Now about 5 people and I are confused on how much they still owe me. Whoops!

Yeah, and I owe this guy 38 bsa hatchies.  This is excellent news for me!😜

jk

43 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Yeah, and I owe this guy 38 bsa hatchies.  This is excellent news for me!😜

jk

Guy?

Lmfao!

Only getting Candelabras out of M Gold X F Candelabra pairs for 3 weeks already -_-

Edited by FoxintheBox

3 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

Only getting Candelabras out of M Gold X F Candelabra pairs for 3 weeks already -_-

Yeah, Candelbras are tricky. :( I've been trying for a Copper for him ever since January.

Had a refusal between two dragons I liked the name combo for - I had plans for the offsprings' names.  I figured, no problem, I can breed him to another Sunsong and just swap names around when I find a mate he likes.  I went to go do the switch just now, and discovered that that Sunsong already had kids riffing off her current name.  So now I can't decide whether to change it or not.

1 hour ago, Gryphonic said:

Had a refusal

Just for statistics: did you use Fertility? Was a Turpentine involved?

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Just for statistics: did you use Fertility? Was a Turpentine involved?

I don't believe I did, since it was a replaceable pair (I thought -_-), but it's fallen out of my actions log by now.  It was a Gold and a Sunsong.

I let three of my hatchies die due to focusing on some real life stuff. I managed to save one. :(

I probably took them out of one hatchery and forgot to put them in another...

I accidentally cancelled a trade offer I was really interested in. I just hope that the person sees my PM.

9 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Had a refusal between two dragons I liked the name combo for - I had plans for the offsprings' names.  I figured, no problem, I can breed him to another Sunsong and just swap names around when I find a mate he likes.  I went to go do the switch just now, and discovered that that Sunsong already had kids riffing off her current name.  So now I can't decide whether to change it or not.

Could you change the name of the other mate? Or, if all else fails, could you make another two dragons with matching names and make a longer lineage that includes them all as grandparents?

@KittyZozo, that's such a shame. I've definitely had that happen with eggs in the past and it's disappointing.