Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My complaining about never finding Purples ended up in me seeing a ton of Purples show up in the cave now that I don't need them anymore :lol: 

Now I'm going to whine about not finding CB Aeons so that they show up and about the costal zyu I missed a little while ago.

This has happened almost 10 times now within the past month. I'm starting to think something odd is going on...

cloffPO.png

11 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

This has happened almost 10 times now within the past month. I'm starting to think something odd is going on...

cloffPO.png

But god forbid if you'd try to get a Pink from Aria! Would never happen then :D

The cave hasn't been giving me anything nice today! edit. aaand just missed an Astrapi and Chrono on the same drop! 

Edited by HeDy

20 minutes ago, HeDy said:

[snip]

IKR?! If I actually planned to have my Lineage go that way, I'd never get that elusive Pink! -.O

23 minutes ago, HeDy said:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/7oniD

And now that I finally have that Pink, he and his mate don't feel like producing *at all*.

13 minutes ago, 888888 said:

My dragons are not hatching! They're not even Zyus! Why!

At least 2 hatcheries currently have API connectivity issues which means lots of adult and fogged dragons in there ... may be one reason?

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

At least 2 hatcheries currently have API connectivity issues which means lots of adult and fogged dragons in there ... may be one reason?

I'm aware. I'm just being dramatic here :rolleyes:

Obviously, I'm bad at drama :lol:

So apparently filling up my just-freed 2 egg slots is being counterfeited by my dragons only responding with "no egg" :dry:

46 minutes ago, RainbowTheAlbinoServal said:

-no purples available

-GOLD is able to breed

-breeds

-no egg

DANGIT GOLD HOW DO I FIX U

People, what else can I do to get him to have another child

so I could be mentioned in the AP thread

Aw, I hate being left on read when I send a PM. Even if it's to decline I usually like an answer. I guess I deserve it since I did do it out of the blue.

The flow of time is soon slow... One hour and a half till I get to host my first DCF game. There are not too many people in, but I'm nervous anyways... Meh. 

So I took on an IOU of which I knew it would take a while due to ratios.

Now I finally managed to get the egg desired, and guess who went partially inactive? The recipient.

I didn't count how often this has happened already ... but it's WAY TOO OFTEN!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Bred an extremly stubborn Prize x common line for an IOU and got a shiny egg...while locked. Out of 18 breedings (plus countless no interests), they've only produced 4 Prize eggs so far :(

I used my purple dragon to use fertility on my gold. I bred my only gold with my GoN. It gave me a gold egg that auto-abandoned. 

14 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Bred an extremly stubborn Prize x common line for an IOU and got a shiny egg...while locked. Out of 18 breedings (plus countless no interests), they've only produced 4 Prize eggs so far :(

Oh, I get you on this one. Happened to me just a few weeks ago! Hope you find a way to get your egg back.