Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Earlier I got offered a CB Gold on a trade lot where half the hatchies had grown up a few hours beforehand. :')

I missed yet another Aeon in the cave.

I know they're an uncommon dragon, but they might as well be rare for how popular they are.

I complained not too long ago about missing a Gold, and I am just rolling around in desperation for one at this point. I want one so badly. Hoping to trade my eggs/hatchis (literally all of them) for a CB or G2 one, but no luck so far. *flails*

Bred a silver canopy after tossing the canopy's to the ap they are now there in the ap, so frustrating to see what I need sitting in the ap only to be unable to pick a single one up

PMed you! smile.gif

I have been waiting 2 hours for a Tinsel to hatch. It's sick, so I want it to hatch so I can fog it immediately. But waiting 2 hours. When I should have been in bed. ;-;

Shimmer egg at 3 days and 23 hours and sick and wont hatch sleep.gif hatch already and i'll fog you! D:<

A hellhorse I was hoping to be a male turned out to be a female xd.png still very thankful to Varekis who bred the beauty for me biggrin.gif

well, time to stock up on the pink dragons..

I have a 2nd Gold-winged Snow Angel that has refused a mate twice now, and getting her a mate is difficult.

I have a 2nd Gold-winged Snow Angel that has refused a mate twice now, and getting her a mate is difficult.

If you use fertility they wont refused and you will be able to try again.

Too late now but for next time! O: Use that fertility!

If you use fertility they wont refused and you will be able to try again.

Too late now but for next time! O: Use that fertility!

Oh, I didn't even think of that! Oh well, I suppose I'll try it with the next mate. xd.png

Finally tried breeding King with Krool out of season. You can probably see where this is going...

At least I have a 2nd Gen Mistletoe from them, but it would have been nice to breed some 2nd Gen commons. ):

I caught another CB Silver. That shouldn't be considered bad luck, right? Wrong! It's a Z code, and I collect them. I'm trying to catch Rares for other people, not myself! SMH.

That usually happens to me when I manage to breed metals for people xd.png

At 90 Olives so far. Just need to find 10 Olive Hatchlings in 3 days to complete my goal of 100 (each month, that's my minimum goal).

I hope I can do it. rolleyes.gif

Speaking of Olives, I don't have enough egg slots. xd.png

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I am currently attempting to hunt for only Gold or Silver dragons and so seeing other rares go by me in the cave is really frustrating >~< I simply don't have the egg slots or patience to wait to hatch the other rares. I've been trying to give away extras I get to my friends who play, but they don't always have space either. I currently have a Chicken that I impulse caught on accident.

Last night/early this morning didn't yield any CB Golds. I clicked on one, but it was gone. Now I'm really exhausted and for no good reason. rolleyes.gifxd.png

Last night/early this morning didn't yield any CB Golds. I clicked on one, but it was gone. Now I'm really exhausted and for no good reason. rolleyes.gifxd.png

The previous successes have spoiled you xd.png

I CAUGHT THE 3G PINK X SHADOW WALKER CHECKER I NEED AS A MATE IN THE AP!!!!!!! xd.pngwub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

. . . . . wait a moment.

THE GENDERS ARE REVERSED!!! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! censorkip.gifmad.gifwacko.gifalot.png

tongue.gif