TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Got 2 rosettes, 2 roughs and 1 pygmy to start. Still have 2 eggs that I don't want to toss, so I need to wait to pick up more.

As far as potential breed names, Rough and Sharp sorts between Hellhorse and Horse, the Pygmy sorts between Dark Myst and Misfit Pygmies, and the Rosette sorts between Grays and Greens. Hmmm....

Edited because I was looking at the wrong fogballs for the Rosettes.

Edited by dragongrrl

A prime opportunity to have 9 eggs total in the OP, and you come up one egg short. GJ.

Really though, I'm very pleased. We should have more releases based on my honor.

WOOO! Happy Birthday DC! Thanks TJ and all the artists and mods who keep the site so awesome! :D <3

I figured something must be happening because when I checked my scroll before coming on the forum, well, to paraphrase Star Wars "The lag is strong with this one." XD

What perfect timing. wink.gif

nabbed 2 out of 3, and I will not rest till I get at least 1 of each!

Awwwwww yess is that a pygmy I see?

Also nine years... dayum. DC'll be an entire decade old before we know it.

Aaaaand got my pairs already. Nice!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Finally caught my second pygmy. I caught one pygmy and two of each of the others pretty easily, but the last pygmy was harder.

Now I can go to bed! My last egg won't hatch until about 3 a.m. and I'm not going to wait until then.

Thanks TJ and spriters. Glad to see another pygmy. Not sure what the other two are, but whether drakes, 2-heads, or one of each, they will be welcome! biggrin.gif

There's only 8 eggs in the OP. Thanks Obama!

Edited by Odeen

Yay new release~

Managed to get at least one of each, though I may want to swap for more reds later or grab some more since I only got one biggrin.gif

Not a single egg even after 40 minutes of hunting... Oh boy. This is not a good sign sad.gif

Here's to hoping in a few hours people go away so the slow internet users have a chance >_>

Really excited to see how the Sharp egg turns out though. The colors are really interesting

What a fun thing to come home from work to! Happy ninth birthday, Dragon Cave!

Thank you, TJ!

Aaaah. This is driving me crazy... I need to get at least one!! >.>

Edit: Wow, someone was desperate to get one of these guys... abandoned a Thunder to the AP. >.<

Edited by The Flash

Phew . . . Managed to get one of each but it was difficult. Can't wait to see what they look like thumbs_up.png They're beautiful eggs!

Didn't realize there was a new release until I read someone else's post, just when I have 1 egg spot left ^^; Guess I got to be choosy as to which one I want first xd.png HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!!! biggrin.gif *blows party horn and tosses dragon-shaped confetti*

Happy ninth Birthday Dragcave!

I have to work for 12 hours but I hope I can catch an egg after work. ^-^

Happy catching for everyone.

Edited by Laurelin