TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Got two of each. Now to sit back and wait for TJ's to hatch and see what we have smile.gif

That'd work, except for those of us with slow internet where it takes anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute for the page to load enough where the links on the eggs become available, that isnt an option.

Cripes I'd forgotten how spoiled I was on my college campus... How the censorkip.gif* did I ever catch anything back here at home with this internet? there's a reason why my scroll population exploded from 200 to 1000+ once I got to college

-crosses fingers that these are common-

Drat, the Cave is being much less laggy than usual for me, really almost downright zippy for a change, at least mostly, and I was hoping that it'd be better for everyone... lag plus a slow connection makes things darned near impossible...

Best of luck to all, at any rate!

If it's any consolation to those struggling to catch them, I'm guessing these are a pygmy, a drake and a 2-headed. There's no precedent for those being rare and I suspect a lot of people won't hoard as many as they would of regular breeds (fewer pairing options), so you'll likely have a good chance to catch up soon :3

A prime opportunity to have 9 eggs total in the OP, and you come up one egg short. GJ.

Really though, I'm very pleased. We should have more releases based on my honor.

There's only 8 eggs in the OP. Thanks Obama!

Unless there is a secret ninja egg hidden somewhere... I'm onto you TJ...

If it's any consolation to those struggling to catch them, I'm guessing these are a pygmy, a drake and a 2-headed. There's no precedent for those being rare and I suspect a lot of people won't hoard as many as they would of regular breeds (fewer pairing options), so you'll likely have a good chance to catch up soon :3

I've already seen people saying that they don't really collect either Pygmies, or drakes or Two-Headed, or even all 3, much, so as you say, probably not the same demand as the more generally breedable dragons, which will leave more for the rest of us! smile.gif

Happy birthday, DC!

Thank you TJ and spriters! I locked myself with three rosettes, two of the new Pygmies, and two of the red eggs. :3c

/Waiting patiently for TJ's to hatch.

Edited by suskekun222

Just woken up to find a new release! Thank you, TJ! happy.gif I guess I'll go start collecting them, now, then. I hope I'm not scroll locked..

Oh and happy birthday! ;u;

Edited by lovecats99

Grabbed my 2 of each ...... Sweet!

Thank you TJ and Spriters ..... look awesome can't wait to see what hatches!

Yep. Looks like this might be a (relatively) drama-free release with dragons everyone can get (even if not on the very first day). Perfect for a birthday bash happy.gif.

So three eggies for the reds and pygmies in the OP. Could that mean one hatchling sprite and dimorphism in the adults?

EEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!

So excitabubble!!!!! eeeeeeEEEEEEeeeee!!!!!!

EEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEeeeee!!!!

Got 2 of each!!!!

eeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEE!!!! poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Good morning, DC (from Germany) - and a wonderful 9th birthday for everyone who'd like to celebrate !!

Congratulations, TJ, on creating, running, and even improving the greatest game of its kind that I ever saw ! And for keeping it interesting, funny and - which is no small feat in these days - free of charge and obtrusive advertising !

And I love the idea to choose three non-standard breeds for the big day ! Huzzah !! (But, like others, I'm surprised that they weren't selected in a way to give 9 eggs in the announcement post. wink.gif )

I'm locked, now its waiting for another egg to hatch so i can grab another pygmy.

i only had 5 free slots tongue.gif

Wootily-woot-woot-woot! Happy Birthday DC! Yay! laugh.gif

Happy Birthday DC!!!

Now to go egg hunting.

got 2 from the desert and 1 from the forest so far... man these ae hard to get...

Wow, good thing the news bar is on the side or I would have never noticed this!

Thanks for the new eggs, TJ!

Happy bday DC! Hopefully I'll be able to catch two of each after some of my eggs hatch. Congratulations to this amazing website, and thank you TJ for making it smile.gif

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! Thank you for everything we all enjoy here!

Thanks for all the eggs, too!