TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

The tiny egg is either a pygmy or a glowing chicken laugh.gif

Maybe a glowing Rooster? biggrin.gif

Just once, I would love it if the release time could be convenient - I start work in 30 minutes and won't be able to access the site for over 9 hours, so there's almost no way I'll get any before the normal eggs mix in.

Just once - can't a release be 16:00 GMT?

But it won't because no one outside the US matters.

Edit - oh, yes, anytime a rollover happens, be it at the 5 minute mark or the hour mark, the site slows down so much that a single refresh takes at least 2 minutes. The new skins just screwed up everything.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

There's only 8 eggs in the OP. Thanks Obama!

ROFLMAO

(OK, what did I miss?)

To anyone having trouble catching, if you alternately refresh and click very quickly, your chances, at least during the Flood, will increase dramatically.

And let us pray to all of the Dragon Gods that these are Common enough that we can get more later, lol.

The eggs all look intriguing - but my Pygmy mania is causing me to obsess over NEW PYGMIES!

Edit: I'd love a rainbow Rooster!

That's how I know it won't be one, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Happy birthday DC!

I think I'm most excited for the new pygmy biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and the people who've made these dragons :3 Three breeds is a nice balance I think happy.gif

So far I've caught one of each and have two slots left to catch a second of the ones TJ has three eggs for.

I totally forgot about this |D I'm egglocked from yesterday and the day before. With incubation, only three eggs will hatch within the next 10 hours. The other four have 24-48 hours left before they hatch. .-.

Godamnit... how do you people catch these things... it's... so... hard...

Happy 9th Birthday, Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif

New Pygmies, yay! And the other eggs look interesting too. Thank you for nine years of great work, TJ and spriters!

I also suffer the fate of many others of having to leave for work almost eggless, can someone blow out the candles on the birthday cake and wish for new releases that last for 24 hours without other eggs mixing in? wink.gif That would even the field for everyone regardless of time zone and schedule. Not a complaint, just an idea. smile.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!! Thank you TJ for this awesome (and totally addictive) site, and thank you spriter(s) for these pretty new eggs! laugh.gif

I'm glad here's a new release, but I'm even more glad there is no 9-new-breeds-madness... Whew! ^^'

Whew! Finally got the Desert one. biggrin.gif

Edit: Are these eggs gonna be rare?

Edited by The Flash

Damn, I just egg-locked myself yesterday. Couldn´t he have waited till Saturday? rolleyes.gif

Just once, I would love it if the release time could be convenient - I start work in 30 minutes and won't be able to access the site for over 9 hours, so there's almost no way I'll get any before the normal eggs mix in.

Just once - can't a release be 16:00 GMT?

But it won't because no one outside the US matters.

Edit - oh, yes, anytime a rollover happens, be it at the 5 minute mark or the hour mark, the site slows down so much that a single refresh takes at least 2 minutes. The new skins just screwed up everything.

The March release was at 10am (17:00). April, May, July, August, September were all at 10am as well (I believe that was back when TJ was using the same time mostly.)

February, December, and October were all midnight due to the holidays, and there was no release in February.

So basically in the last year I think most releases were at 5pm your time, except for holidays? Maybe your schedule has changed but TJ has tried to change it up to make it accessible for different people.

Happy birthday DC! biggrin.gif

But a release in the middle of the week is really a no-go sleep.gif

Got the Forest one! Unfortunately however, the Alpine one is really hard to get... majority's in there...

Got a rosette-speckled egg! :3 Now to wait for my other eggs to hatch rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got a pair from the Forest... Off to the Desert...

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Alpine one during the hourly egg-drop. smile.gif

To anyone having trouble catching, if you alternately refresh and click very quickly, your chances, at least during the Flood, will increase dramatically.

And let us pray to all of the Dragon Gods that these are Common enough that we can get more later, lol.

That'd work, except for those of us with slow internet where it takes anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute for the page to load enough where the links on the eggs become available, that isnt an option.

Cripes I'd forgotten how spoiled I was on my college campus... How the censorkip.gif* did I ever catch anything back here at home with this internet? there's a reason why my scroll population exploded from 200 to 1000+ once I got to college

-crosses fingers that these are common-