TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

where's that time-based egg slot when you need it? xd.png

That would have been a sweet non-dragon birthday gift xd.png.

woo Happy Birthday DC! biggrin.gif Already got one of each and they all look adorable so I can't wait for them to hatch

Thanks TJ and spriters! Have to wait to grab more than the one I got because of lineage projects, but looking forward to integrating these biggrin.gif

Happy birthday, DC, and a big thank you for the triple release!

With a bit of patience, I finally got a pair of each plus an additional forest egg. My favourite will probably be the pygmy, though, I *love* pygmies! alot.png

That would have been a sweet non-dragon birthday gift xd.png.

Oh, indeed!

Another egg slot would have been perfect so I could at least have also have a pair of the Desert ones, although I could actually have used 2 more egg slots, actually 5 more, actually... alot.pngxd.png

If any of les adorables wind up playing hard to get afterward, this will suck. sad.gif

Happy birthday Dragon Cave! biggrin.gif

Coincidentally, 2 days after this anniversary is my birthday rolleyes.gif

(Now I gotta wait for those lil babies to appear)

I guess it had to have happened once, I'm somewhat egglocked when the release happened.

Anywho, congrats DC, may you live a long and fruitful live.

Yay! Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! Managed to grab a pair of each. xd.png

Ack! New dragons? That's what I get for not paying attention to the date and filling up my scroll!

Hopefully they're still dropping in 24 hours… In the meantime, happy birthday to DC!

Happy Birthday, DC! *throws flowers and confetti* ^^

Thank you for the new eggs! Managed to grab a pair of each. Is happy now... ^^

*unclenches her clicking and refreshing fingers and stretches* Took a bit over 4 1/2 hours but I finally caught a pair of each. Phew. c:

The little Pygmy egg is so cute it makes me wish a consensus could be found on the whole egg-freezing thing. And maybe it's just because I'm tired... but does the Forest 'speckled' egg remind anyone else of a big scoop of mint chocolate-chip ice cream? XD You can't have a birthday party without ice cream!

I just got a pair of each new breed. smile.gif

Honestly, I was never too fond of pygmies but this new one is too adorable! It's definitely my favorite from the three. <3

Happy Bisrthday DC!

Got a pair of each on the 5 min drop, now off to Influence.

Ah, this was a lovely surprise to Wake up to! HAPPY B-DAY DC! And thanks a lot, TJ!

but does the Forest 'speckled' egg remind anyone else of a big scoop of mint chocolate-chip ice cream? xd.png You can't have a birthday party without ice cream!

It really does! xd.png Now we just need an egg that looks like cake xd.png In fact, all the eggs look kind of like desserts: rosette egg = mint chocolate (as you've stated), green pygmy egg = citrus sorbet, and 2-headed = red velvet or strawberry shortcake xd.png *prepares to get brick'd by the spriters* ^^;

Happy Birthday, DC! And happy birthday dragons!

There's a pygmy and a twoheaded, and also more 'regular' dragon, everyone shall be happy smile.gif Thanks TJ, thanks Spriters, what a beautiful celebration.