TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I did manage to get my 2-pair minimum in each case for dragons I don't think I'll have any use for, so I'm going to hope that I only like the Pygmy adults so that I only have to worry about those, lol.

Hatchies are all so darned cute! but if they're going to be hard to get, I'll probably never manage enough to be useful anyway, so I'll just hope they serendipitously grow up to be not to my taste and that way be happy with it. laugh.gif

Loving the gendered hatchlings so far! : D Can't wait to see what the adults look like!

All of my eggs hatched and I managed to grab another batch after a few hours of hunting, phew, the eggs are starting to thin out...

Managed to grab another two-headed and was gifted one by a very generous friend, so all set on those too smile.gif. I've actually seen a bunch of Pygmies (6) drop too, but missed the lot of them - competition in the Alpine is fierce laugh.gif.

I am hunting for 1 1/2 hrs now, and I do not see any of the new breed. Seems, that I will never get them. sad.gif

I managed to grab another two-headed before a couple of misclicks. mad.gif

I am hunting for 1 1/2 hrs now, and I do not see any of the new breed. Seems, that I will never get them. sad.gif

They're simply spread a little thin right now because 1) immediately post-flood and 2) still shiny and new. Odds are they'll become common (or at the most uncommon) after their ratios even out and the newness wears off. So don't despair yet smile.gif.

They're simply spread a little thin right now because 1) immediately post-flood and 2) still shiny and new. Odds are they'll become common (or at the most uncommon) after their ratios even out and the newness wears off. So don't despair yet smile.gif.

It's my last hope, because in the moment I am more than desperate now. And that only because I was really ill on thursday and went not online sad.gif

It's my last hope, because in the moment I am more than desperate now. And that only because I was really ill on thursday and went not online sad.gif

I'm sorry to hear that you were ill, and hope you're feeling much better now. smile.gif

The 5-minute shuffles, as you likely know, may be your best bet of seeing any new eggs, and if you're not feeling well/tired, checking in from 1 minutes before to 1 minutes after each 5 minute (Cave time) shuffle (unless the eggs are actually moving now and then, when it might be worth your while to stay on) might be less tiring and discouraging than refreshing over predominately unmoving eggs the whole time.

I have no idea if this is of any help at all, but I do wish you the best of luck!

Also, it sorts between Hellhorse and Horse dragons.

HellHOUND fits into that gap. A Hound is a dog biggrin.gif

I click on sort my dragons by: Breed and new reds egg and they are under the Hellhorse.

We might have guesses the breed of that one. laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm sorry to hear that you were ill, and hope you're feeling much better now.  smile.gif

The 5-minute shuffles, as you likely know, may be your best bet of seeing any new eggs, and if you're not feeling well/tired, checking in from 1 minutes before to 1 minutes after each 5 minute (Cave time) shuffle  (unless the eggs are actually moving now and then, when it might be worth your while to stay on) might be less tiring and discouraging than refreshing over predominately unmoving eggs the whole time.

I have no idea if this is of any help at all, but I do wish you the best of luck!

The way you describe is really the way I handle it, but in the last two hours, every chance always brought only the known eggs, never any new. That is the reason, why I am so frustrated now. Same happens in the hourly drops.

It seems as if they are ultra rare!

Edited by Arielen-chan

i just saw 2 pygmies in 2 5 minute drops, so they're not rare they just get picked up really quickly (and i didnt get either of them lol)

It helps to get a to-the-second clock up (on windows 8 right click the clock on the bottom right, choose adjust date/time and move the pop-up window so the full time thing shows through the bottom bar) and figure out exactly which second the shuffle is on.

For me I have to refresh at exactly 3 seconds past :3

Trying to find another pygmy egg is like trying to battle over the last chocolate bar xd.png Found a chicken egg though, but I didn't realize what it was until it was gone rolleyes.gif *tries to lure a pygmy with a candy bar* hehe

I like to think that every time I misclick an egg, a new-release is right behind it and someone is made incredibly happy because of my blunder. In a way this makes me the most altruistic and giving person known to DC.

Not doing much for my levels of enjoyment, though.

*misses a CB Copper*

Was clicking through the biomes to see just how different the numbers of people in new release biomes was compared to the amount in other biomes. Click 'volcano', see

This egg is soft and smells uncannily like cheese.

I click, I get!

:D :D :D

Was clicking through the biomes to see just how different the numbers of people in new release biomes was compared to the amount in other biomes. Click 'volcano', see

I click, I get!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I watched [probably] that one sit for ~40 seconds xd.png I was thinking 'there are supposedly 9 people in this biome, why doesn't someone grab that?'

Congrats!

I almost refreshed over it, but I managed to get a click in. smile.gif

Also caught a spring just now.

Haven't caught any new releases recently, though I've seen a few. My last one I caught was on the 22nd.

*impatiently pokes eggs with 3 days 23 hours left*

C'mon, come out and play little ones~

My first two-headed dragon has hatched. I'm wondering how long it will take me to grab another new egg...

EDIT: Well, I got a CB copper instead of one of the new eggs. I'm keeping it and I hope that I will be lucky with the new eggs a bit later.

Edited by Bugzilla

Four of my eggs hatch in less than one hour,so I'll soon be able to egglock myself again ^^

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

6 of my new eggs hatched while I was asleep smile.gif so I woke up to 6 new little hatchlings.

The new eggs are proving difficult to get the second time round...

My six hatchlings hatched while I was out today. smile.gif

I hope I can grab more of them, especially the pygmies. They're way too adorable! :3

Edit: NOOO I just saw a CB gold in the alpine :c

Edited by Pixel.G

Hi,

my new eggs hatch and now I'm looking for another couple of eggs - but the onlynew eggs I see are the new eggs in the alpine.

No new eggs at desert or forest.

Are they really rare or is this a glitch?

Edited by Sitamun