TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

Wow...not really seeing anything at all at the 5 minute marks...

Hi,

my new eggs hatch and now I'm looking for another couple of eggs - but the onlynew eggs I see are the new eggs in the alpine.

No new eggs at desert or forest.

Are they really rare or is this a glitch?

I just grabbed a forest egg for an iou so I don't think they are rare. What I think is that they dropped for so long and now all the other ratios are playing catch up.

Why is there always a release only on the times I happened to be visiting someone?? D:

Missed the flood of the new v-vhope there not too hard to get now >->

I managed to snag one more Forest egg. Mine, plus two I saw that I didn't get, are the only 3 new eggs I saw this whole hour in the forest. Maybe the top of the hour will be a little better...

And...no dice. Nothing at the top of the hour either except endless cave blockers. dry.gif

Finally! I snagged a second Forest egg.

Something seems off to me. Normally, I don't ever have this much trouble snagging my second set of new eggs, but I am now. Seems I'm not alone either.

Edited by MedievalMystic

*squealing*

My egg has a hole in it!

Wait....

IT HATCHED!!

*squealing intensifies*

I only need 1 desert and 2 forest eggs for my collection.

I have grabbed 1 alpine and 1 desert - in the last 2 hours.

Very hard to catch now.

I finally got my first of the new eggs!

From the Alpine! Hope I can at least grab one from the Desert and forest too!

Oh censorkip.gif I completely missed them and now it looks like they're rare =( Time to start praying my shinies will produce eggs for trading I guess xd.png

My new lovelies are being slow pokes about hatching.

*offers them cookies*

AoND's ER is absolutely stuffed right now - I reckon a lot of people are chucking their new eggs in and planning to come back to give views later :/

Something is wrong. These new eggs shouldn't be this difficult to get. They've all but disappeared and that doesn't feel right so soon after a release.

Hopefully, I can get another set of Pygmies sometime today.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I missed the original release due to family and work commitments and I have never, ever had so much trouble hunting eggs. I came on last evening to find the new eggs and I've seen 2 papers, 3 Cheeses, 2 Coppers, a gold and silver and a Leetle Tree... but I have only managed to grab 2 pygmies and one each of the others - after the better part of 12 hours.

I normally go with the flow and accept if things are more challenging but it seems there is something strange going on. In the last hour, I've seen one pygmy and nothing either the Forest or Dessert.

I just want a breeding pair of each so I hope it re-balances itself at some point. I'd hate for these to go so rare like the Coppers did...

Something is wrong.  These new eggs shouldn't be this difficult to get.  They've all but disappeared and that doesn't feel right so soon after a release. 

I agree, I missed the realease because of illness, and now I have spent the whole day, with even a chance to snatch one. One Pygmy was gifted to me (so much thank you).

But for now it is more than frustrating, sitting in the cave, waiting for the 5-min-drops, and alway see older eggs when changes happens, especially in Forest and Desert.

This is no more fun, it feels, as if these eggs are super-ultra-rare! No nice gesture to celebrate a birthday.

Edited by Arielen-chan

Didn't this happen last release, where the new eggs all but vanished? Didn't that turn out to be a glitch? Maybe the same thing is happening again.

Well, 3 spaz clicks later and I'm done hunting for now. I'll have to try for more Pygmy eggs later. At least now my butt can quit hurting from sitting here. lol

Good luck to everyone else on the hunt.

Well, I've been here checking the five minute slots for the best part of two hours and only seen a fleeting glance of a new one in the forest.

Got a few incu-hatchies from the AP though!

Pygmy, Alpine: This small egg is engulfed in a cool, purple flame.

Two-headed, Desert: The surface of this egg is rough and sharp.

Green egg(wyvern?), Forest: This egg is speckled with rosette-like markings.

@Shez ^^

Can't wait for my Pygmy to hatch! And only a bit longer until I do my first ND attempt n.n

Edited by NoraNora

Didn't this happen last release, where the new eggs all but vanished? Didn't that turn out to be a glitch? Maybe the same thing is happening again.

Maybe, but I think that those eggs vanished too quickly.

Maybe these are jus rarer than we thought or they're just being grabbed as soon as they are seen so some people aren't seeing them.

Either way I'm sure we'll see them once the excitement calms down a bit.

*pokes eggs*

Come out little pretties? I can't check on you until Monday... Come out please?

*offers them marshmallows and smores*

That moment your name reserving chick hasn't grown up...yet it has a total of 6,063 views...REALLY?! xd.png Please hatch minty egg, so I can move chickies name to you biggrin.gif

Happy (belated) 9th Birthday wishes.

biggrin.gif It's cave's bday and we get the presents biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters ..... another eggcelent release!

That moment your name reserving chick hasn't grown up...yet it has a total of 6,063 views...REALLY?! xd.png  Please hatch minty egg, so I can move chickies name to you biggrin.gif

It's way too early for your chick to grow up since it's just at 5d 1h. Hatchies can't grow up until they have less than 4 days left.

Edited by Isuzu

It's way too early for your chick to grow up since it's just at 5d 1h. Hatchies can't grow up until they have less than 4 days left.

Oh no, I know that tongue.gif Just figured it would grow up and show off its feathers for its fans xd.png

Drat, missed it. Going to be hard to find them I'm sure.