Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

T-abs of Steel :I

user posted image

This picture is truth and not photoshopped at all.

I think I got T-abs of Steel just from that picture alone ohmigosh. x'D thumbs_up.png *gives Tabs a whole roll of gold star stickers*

*gives Tabs a whole roll of gold star stickers*

100% truth and 0% Photoshop. Yup.

user posted image

When I'm given fun stickers, I either try to "save" them and never get close to using up the sheet, or I stick them all somewhere in one go.

I don't have another drawing for you all, but I do have this marvellous, super high-tech WING RIG.

user posted image

user posted image

Those wings are awesome! I bet they'd look good on that cat

This.

Put the wings on the cat immediately.

And make sure to have a box of bandaids next to you for the inevitable retaliation.

O.o I was not expecting everyone to like that idea.

EDIT: I really don't know why I wasn't expecting people to like the idea... I mean, wings on a cat. Who (aside from maybe the cat) wouldn't like that?

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

I haven't seen the cat for a few hours, so he's probably hiding and comfortable. I'll wager that he won't hold still for me to attach them. He probably hasn't forgotten the turtle suit.

We once put the cat in a turtle outfit for Halloween, and I've never seen such a furious animal just sitting there, staring back.

The above is how it played out and not much more interesting than that. I have no pictures, so you have to use your imagination. tongue.gif

oh yah. For some reason (Probably sans, as he keep messing with my head with multiple time line crap) i forgot about that

^Hey! Watch your language. As in, I'm unable to parse that sentence no matter how I read it. tongue.gif Timelines?

sorry to ask another so soon

but I would love to see your take on a Stone Dragon putting a Royal Crimson Dragon in its place

Royal Crimsons have always come across as thinking they are the Top Dog in Size to me

user posted image

Stone's not doing too good a job at "putting in place" yet.

Edited by dirtytabs

well Tabs you have gotten me on the Crimson's side, I always sucked at English Class

well Tabs you have gotten me on the Crimson's side, I always sucked at English Class

Oh, hey. I didn't intend to single you out or anything. At the time I doodled the idea, the description queue didn't look very good. I mean maybe a third of them were half-line "lel its blue" or "Mate: so-and-so".

There was one in particular where I corrected the it's and its and wrote which kind goes where, over the next few minutes, it had been resubmitted twice with no changes made... and the grouchy stone was born.

its fine, my grammar and spelling is bad, really bad

I like that Stone, I love Stones as it is, I always disliked Crimsons but now I'm starting to like them and their big attitudes

Whoops. I missed the "prince" part.

user posted image

We once put the cat in a turtle outfit for Halloween, and I've never seen such a furious animal just sitting there, staring back.

Oh gosh, LA requested this for me just for fun. xd.png It's so fantastic! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

That's actually my cat, and his name is actually Zuko lol.

Love the 6 Packed 9 Lives Pic - But especially love the of the Description Queue Craziness!

Love the 6 Packed 9 Lives Pic - But especially love the of the Description Queue Craziness!

Everyone loves a man with a six-pack. He can share five cans and still have one for himself.

That Stone should team up with the little Sunstone reviewer and form a club- Dragons Advocating for Proper Punctuation Encouraging Reviewers (DAPPER). c:

Now I'm quite tempted to describe one of my Stones as being a grammar- I'll say critic (since it sounds nicer than the colloquial term for someone who likes to correct others' grammar) like the one in your drawing because that's just too accurate.

^Hey! Watch your language. As in, I'm unable to parse that sentence no matter how I read it. tongue.gif Timelines?

*SNIPPED*

yah. do one thing it affects the game the next time you play it. Sooo, if you kill everyone, it affects your next game, and you cant get a happy ending. Im not gonna bother explaining everything, so just go look it up on the wiki (Undertale wiki)

That Stone should team up with the little Sunstone reviewer and form a club- Dragons Advocating for Proper Punctuation Encouraging Reviewers (DAPPER). c:

"DAPPER" - very nice. Mmm, amusing acronyms I like.

Now I'm quite tempted to describe one of my Stones as being a grammar- I'll say critic (since it sounds nicer than the colloquial term for someone who likes to correct others' grammar) like the one in your drawing because that's just too accurate.

The other term, what could it be... Grammar-, grammar-... oh, you mean "linguistic prescriptivist"? ohmy.gif Grammar bully, grammar freak, there's not a nice term.

yah. do one thing it affects the game the next time you play it. Sooo, if you kill everyone, it affects your next game, and you cant get a happy ending. Im not gonna bother explaining everything, so just go look it up on the wiki (Undertale wiki)

No one told me your last two posts were related. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omg I love that Stone. I'd be the Royal Crimson though. I really like the Stone's eyes (well, eye).