Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

omg I love that Stone. I'd be the Royal Crimson though. I really like the Stone's eyes (well, eye).

Why, thanks. Stones' eyes are red, so I'm not responsible for its pretty hue.

Natayah, I have a present for you:

user posted image

I even re-shaded the second head! How exciting.

user posted image

That Holly is so shiney!!! I wonder what the stripes would look like updated..... xd.png

That Holly is so shiney!!! I wonder what the stripes would look like updated.....  xd.png

They have bright stripes, at least! Their "main" colour might receive more contrast in places, but I don't think they'll be getting an update.

Or, to focus on the bits that interested me:

Will sleep together on [...] other floating objects like [...] Shallow Water Dragons.

Could you please draw that? (sorry for making waiting list longer... rolleyes.gif )

Oh, like a shallow water pool noodle.

user posted image

Pool noodle dragon.

user posted image

Biome: coast

Pool noodle dragons are a little shorter than a human's outstretched arms. Their skin is made of a thick but airy, unidentified material and is reported to be unpalatable. They enjoy floating idly in bodies of water and do not mind being slapped around in pool noodle dragon fights.

Edited by dirtytabs

Pool noodle dragon.

user posted image

Pool noodle dragons are a little shorter than a human's outstretched arms. Their skin is made of a thick but airy, unidentified material and is reported to be unpalatable. They enjoy floating idly in bodies of water and do not mind being slapped around in pool noodle dragon fights.

I will petition to get this added to the cave xd.pngxd.png

This is perfect!

user posted image

SHRIEKS WITH JOY

There is nothing more I can say. It's better than Getting a Holly for Xmas!

Tabs can you draw some extremely homo dragons for me

Ill give you a photo ref if youre gonna do it bc theyre not dc babs

Sorry to hit you with yet another request, but could you pretty please draw me a pillow experimenting with hair ties?

Kiti: Female falconiform wyvern fawning over newborn ice

Wmctalon: Royal blue & nebula stargazer fan club

Denwayasha: Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him

Hawkie: Cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

Dino: Female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: Potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragons' reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

Wahya: Tsunami wyvern

Zaverxi: Solstice and caligene ladies comparing antlers (and another dragon looking on)

Fangtail: White and alt black in a slap fight

Aroara: Caligene(s) getting Christmas-decorated, with something Thanksgiving-related in the background (maybe)

Arya: (Non-DC) dragons doing something of Tabs' choice. Refer to posts on page 30

Emma: Pillow experimenting with hair ties

I will petition to get this added to the cave xd.pngxd.png

This is perfect!

Good luck! It won't happen unless TJ falls off his rocker. xd.png

SHRIEKS WITH JOY

There is nothing more I can say. It's better than Getting a Holly for Xmas!

That's good because I can't give you a decent-lineaged holly, so this will have to do. biggrin.gif

Tabs can you draw some extremely homo dragons for me

Ill give you a photo ref if youre gonna do it bc theyre not dc babs

Well. When you say "extreme", you mean it still complies with DC terms of service, right? Yeah, as long as the request isn't something complicated and is thread-appropriate, I'll do it. Post the ref here?

Sorry to hit you with yet another request, but could you pretty please draw me a pillow experimenting with hair ties?

Sure.

I wonder if stretchy bands existed in medieval-ish times/Valkemare times. They are very high-tech.

Edited by dirtytabs

The ref for them is at the bottom. Its a minimalistic style, but all you need to know is both dragons do have pupils, the green and black one's being round (he also has big round eyes) and the star one's being slitted (he has slimmer eyes). And the star one has ridiculously big ears.

and starry is much larger than the black and green, who is very long (veerrryyyyyy long) and noodly.

and yeah no nothin dirty about these guys

all im gonna say is that theyre huge dorks, with starry being a little grumpier than his sweet noodle boy

and if you wanna use it, stars has a german accent and noodle has a scottish accent

REF: http://i67.tinypic.com/jzunid.png

They have bright stripes, at least! Their "main" colour might receive more contrast in places, but I don't think they'll be getting an update.

Could you please draw that? (sorry for making waiting list longer... rolleyes.gif )

Oh, like a shallow water pool noodle.

user posted image

Pool noodle dragon.

user posted image

Pool noodle dragon, I love it!

I'm totally blanking, what breed of dragon is laying on the shallow water?

More important than the appearance of the eyes (Tabs does not do detailed eyes anyway) is the number of limbs they have. 0 for Noodly, it seems?

If they're not called Noodly and Starry, I'm still calling them that.

More important than the appearance of the eyes (Tabs does not do detailed eyes anyway) is the number of limbs they have. 0 for Noodly, it seems?

If they're not called Noodly and Starry, I'm still calling them that.

Noodly has two t-rex forelimbs and two proportional back legs, they're just not pictured

and Starry is your traditional four legs + two wings

If you wanna know their real names

Stars is Azmarathníen and Noodle is Regsunari

but they have many nicknames so its cool

Edited by arya10

Tabs, I have to say, those drawings are awesome.

This is my first time looking at this thread, and before I clicked on it, I thought it was going to be something about using your tablet to draw pictures. I was just about to check if my new tablet had paint. Hehehe, I am so clueless.

(Oh hey, that reference picture is one of my wallpapers! Sweet!)

yus my beautiful dragon wallpaper by mage

Tabs, I have to say, those drawings are awesome.

This is my first time looking at this thread, and before I clicked on it, I thought it was going to be something about using your tablet to draw pictures. I was just about to check if my new tablet had paint. Hehehe, I am so clueless.

Why, thank you. I do use a tablet sometimes, but I definitely don't have the chops to make something look like proper paint. Might as well just the real stuff if I want that look, eh?

yus my beautiful dragon wallpaper by mage

Noted (the other post, but I got lazy with quoting. Heh). Oh hey, congrats on your 500th dragon.

my first dragon (female Falconiform Wyvern) fawning over and being broody with my newly hatched cb ice?

user posted image

If she doesn't find a way to unstick, she'll just eat it. I don't know how to portray a "caveborn" dragon outside the DC game. No record of parents, I guess.

Everyone who sees this line, who's your favourite famous real person?

Tabs' fun list of English words for those who have trouble thinking of names on their scroll:

unstressed reflation bumboat inalterable registrant intrench effrontery colloid misleader bibliotic

swiftlet theistic unplowed acidophil bacilli taillamp matrilocal triadic conciseness nonhazardous

hypostyle monologic unachievable periodontal romansch prescript premeditate farcical relicense avifaunal

Fav famous real person: Stephen Amell is my one and only, I'm so obsessed with him (he stars in the TV series Arrow).

That ice hatchie's noises, haha. Soo cute.

Real Fave Famous Person ... uhhh.... Ok, I'm going to pick a few cuz I don't really have a favorite super famous person that I like really obsess over, so I will make a short list and you can choose one for me:

Seth Godin: (OMG he has such awesome marketing and business books - but that's probably not the famous type you meant....)

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - Wrote one of my all time favorite books The Little Prince and has so many great quotes and just flew off one day never to be found, very fascinating and inspiring person and life.

Eleanor Roosevelt: She's a pretty fantastic lady with a lot of fantastic quotes and did a lot of fantastic things back when being a fantastic woman was an amazingly hard thing. Running the White House as the First Lady way before Hilary Clinton and Nancy Regan.

Julianne Moore - IDK why I will watch anything with her in it. I'm not super into red head or tall leggy ladies either. I just think she is classically amazingly beautiful for some reason and can just stare at her all day.

C.S. Lewis - Wrote a lot of amazing stuff, but was also a really amazing interesting man with a very interesting life. I really like his belief system. I don't find it contradictory and very reasonable, which means he was way ahead of his time for any religious person, but especially even today with as fanatical as everyone is about everything... Everyone likes to talk about his "great Christian fiction" for their children, but they won't read his actual faith books and follow them or recommend them. Really sad I think. Pickers and Choosers. Not saying he was 100% perfect, just saying he actually sat down and used things called logic and thinking as much as possible with what he had at the time.

Ok, that is enough. Have missed being around, love this thread always!

Edited by natayah

Tell the Ice hatchie that there's a GoN after it, and it'll unstick soon enough.

user posted image

You've made her angry.

As for the "famous person", I suppose there's no good way to agree on what that means. Depending on interpretation, it might involve me, hee hee. And everybody in the world. That was a question of curiosity, I swear.

Lettle hatchy! So cute! wub.gif

Rick Riordan...... Created Percy the Kanes, Magnus the infamous Leo Valdez...... nuff said. *drops the mike and walks out.*

You for your hilarious Dragon antics.... and definitely cyla who made my Nico Angel come to life!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf