Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

I'm partial to Lana Parrilla, who plays Regina (Evil Queen) on Once Upon A Time.

Absolutely *adore* the Ice and Falconiform! That little baby is so cute!

user posted image

If she doesn't find a way to unstick, she'll just eat it. I don't know how to portray a "caveborn" dragon outside the DC game. No record of parents, I guess.

Everyone who sees this line, who's your favourite famous real person?

Tabs' fun list of English words for those who have trouble thinking of names on their scroll:

unstressed reflation bumboat inalterable registrant intrench effrontery colloid misleader bibliotic

swiftlet theistic unplowed acidophil bacilli taillamp matrilocal triadic conciseness nonhazardous

hypostyle monologic unachievable periodontal romansch prescript premeditate farcical relicense avifaunal

OMG that little red stripe that sneaked in there is just utter love!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

One of my most favourite people is probably Colin Firth (especially in the BBC edition of Pride and Prejudice *swoons*).

*snip* and definitely cyla who made my Nico Angel come to life!

*shrieks inwardly* Thanks Aroara ^.^ That made my day!

Let's see, famous real person.... hmmmmmmm............. Well only because I have a minor obsession with him.... Chris Pratt xd.png DON'T TELL THE OTHERS

If you have space on your list one day, would you be up for drawing some kind of "stargazer's fan club" type thing with Nebulas and Royal Blues?  biggrin.gif

user posted image

I'm so bad at golf that playing with a novelty club will probably improve my game. We're talking 4-5 over par on every hole.

Thank you for the wonderfully bad puns. Please continue.

ʘ‿ʘ

user posted image

I don't even know how to respond to this anymore xd.pngxd.png I applaud the puns.

I'm assuming it's a fan and a club with nebi and royal blue colors?

What is horrible is I spent several minutes looking at your fan club variation thinking it was a tie... and I kept going umm... Fan-Tie... But there is no sea.... So could you please make a Fan-Tie-Sea at some point too?

Hubby was the one who finally pointed out it was probably meant to be a club ... but it really looked like a tie to me!!! I hate when I cannot decode puns and have a need to be right!

Edited by natayah

What is horrible is I spent several minutes looking at your fan club variation thinking it was a tie... and I kept going umm... Fan-Tie... But there is no sea.... So could you please make a Fan-Tie-Sea at some point too?

Hubby was the one who finally pointed out it was probably meant to be a club ... but it really looked like a tie to me!!! I hate when I cannot decode puns and have a need to be right!

I thought it was a tie, too! O_O

pls dirtytabs-sama dont kill meh

I thought it was a tie at first as well, but then I was like wait.... fan club... fan.... club....

And now all I can see is a club with a... colorful.... personality xd.png

It's hard to tell because the thing isn't the proper club color (brown).

No more fans! Let's talk about cans.

I was wondering if you'd pretty please doodle me a Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him? :3

One can. The humans probably won't let him take more than a few. Also, only felt like drawing one.

user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Good luck! It won't happen unless TJ falls off his rocker. xd.png

Well, if you re-name and make the references to noodles a bit more subtle, you could have a go! (your noodle sprite is very nice, by the way!) (the shallow water noodle too of course! Though I kind of assumed it was hatchie waterwalkers on adult shallow waters! xd.png)

Everyone who sees this line, who's your favourite famous real person?

Not sure which one to be honest. Jon Pertwee, Roger Delgado, Terry Pratchett, Diana Wynne Jones, John Flanagan...

...and a whole lot of other authors I like but don't feel like making a list of at the moment. (and a couple of other authors from older films, so I don't know if they can still count as 'famous')

I'm afraid they aren't in the same category of 'famous' as modern singers seem to be, but they are relatively well-known.

Edited by MessengerDragon

One can. The humans probably won't let him take more than a few. Also, only felt like drawing one.

user posted image

EEEE It's so cute! Thank you, Tabs! :D (ETA: Am I the only one who now sees a bit of a resemblance between Magelights and Woodstock from the "Peanuts" comic strip/cartoons?) If anyone's curious this is the description that inspired the request:

This little Magelight, small though he is, seems to have the appetite of a dragon many times his size. He's well known for sneaking into his owner's pantry and eating his fill, but an unfortunate incident has caused his owner to further beef up the "dragon-proofing" in her home. On one particular night, after his owner and many of the dragons had gone to bed, Fieryflash crawled in through his usual hole in the wall and set upon the first edible thing he found, which happened to be a container of preserved beans, flavored with sugar and other spices. Finding that he thoroughly enjoyed this new food, he rooted around her stores until he had found and consumed her entire supply. Now, most everyone knows the result of consuming a large amount of "the musical fruit", but combine that with having a flame on the end of one's tail and it should be no surprise that nearly all of his cavemates were awoken soon after by the cries of their owner discovering that part of her house was aflame.

Also for my favorite famous person I'll have to agree with Aroara~ ^-^ I've lost count of how many times I've read his mythology books. <3

Edited by Denwayasha

I wonder what would happen if humans let him have more than one can.

And if it was a spicy can.

He'd probably leave a fire trail...xd.png

Edited by Stellaluna22

Omg the little magelight is awesome! He's so cute! And that fire he started... He didn't mean to! lol Awesome.

More like a frozen pole. smile.gif

Okay everyone, no more fart jokes now.

Hawkie: Cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

Dino: Female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: Potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragons' reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

Wahya: Tsunami wyvern

Zaverxi: Solstice and caligene ladies comparing antlers (and another dragon looking on)

Fangtail: White and alt black in a slap fight

Aroara: Caligene(s) getting Christmas-decorated, with something Thanksgiving-related in the background (maybe)

Arya: (Non-DC) dragons doing something of Tabs' choice. Refer to posts on page 30

Emma: Pillow experimenting with hair ties

Tabs please draw me a dragon wearing a hat

or alternatively your character from Valkemarian tales holding every single cat from that one town

(I think I actually did that, the town has no more kitties)

Edited by flame249

user posted image

This pic made me laugh so hard that I cried! I love fart jokes, and this one has earned a cake.

I just finished going through your whole thread, and I will say that I love your art! You do such whimsical drawings, such fantastic hand*s* (had to cut my sentence short there), and such care-free dragons.

You have earned another stalker!

Edited by xeyla

Was directed here based on discussion in the news thread and I must say TAbS YOUR ART IS PERFEcTIONS.

I'm afraid to ask now, but what discussion?

Thanks as usual, all. smile.gif Things are funner when they're free of care!

I'm disappointed I couldn't keep even one cat other than the one that doesn't belong to me. I should've chosen the "naughty" option. :I

Tabs is out of commission until end of the event. Be back soon.

Hawkie: Cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

Dino: Female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: Potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragons' reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

Wahya: Tsunami wyvern

Zaverxi: Solstice and caligene ladies comparing antlers (and another dragon looking on)

Fangtail: White and alt black in a slap fight

Aroara: Caligene(s) getting Christmas-decorated, with something Thanksgiving-related in the background (maybe)

Arya: (Non-DC) dragons doing something of Tabs' choice. Refer to posts on page 30

Emma: Pillow experimenting with hair ties

flame249: Dragon wearing a hat/protagonist from Valkemarian Tales holding all the cats

It's from the holiday event discussion. Someone asked where the jokes about magelights and beans came from. Someone mentioned some comments on the forum, but I added we'd been laughing and having doodles about this topic for awhile now. Since I cannot direct link your thread without possible advertising warnings, I just told people where to find it. And since the art also has the Marrionetta seal of approval, I thought people who love Quark from the game can enjoy some visual queues about Magelight antics. I know I'm gonna collect a bunch more post Holiday games ++ hilarity from you art.

Still your biggest Two headed fan!!!!!!

user posted image

I'm so bad at golf that playing with a novelty club will probably improve my game. We're talking 4-5 over par on every hole.

I love terrible puns this is perfect! xd.png I need this thing in real life.

And I've never played real golf but I'm pretty bad at mini golf so this club would probably improve my game too!