Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

*snorts at the "what do I do with it?"*

*outright laughs at "Pru-pru*

Omlette. That's good work on the omlette, it looks great!

This is just too much. *giggles*

Well there are green eggs and ham, so why not purple eggs and...beans? Magelights love beans.

I love that comic, xd.png It's perfect. The expressions though.

How big do you think a dragon's egg is? I imagine it to be the size of a several month old puppy (depending on breed of course, pygmies are smaller and magelight eggs are bean-sized.

Thank you! Even if the rest of the comic's dumb, some nice expressions really improve them.

Hm. If the dragon is horse-sized at the shoulders, I imagine the egg to be ostrich egg-sized, maybe a little bigger.

Can...I request offspring from Pru-Pru? LOL.

Do you want to know something, Jazeki? Pru-Pru's spouse is that grey gal because I'm trying to get a blusang for this lady I took so long ago.

hey can i make another request? can i get a black dragon in a slap fight with a white dragon over what they should eat for dinner?

Edit: make that an alt black xd.png

Edited by fangtail528

I'd like to make another request!

In light of the Christmas things butting in on Halloween, can you do a comic on the new Halloween dragons (male or female) getting decorated in holly and ornaments by pygmy and a few holiday dragons (can be of your choosing) with maybe a fall season Dragon setting a thanksgiving dinner in the background?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Thank you! Even if the rest of the comic's dumb, some nice expressions really improve them.

Hm. If the dragon is horse-sized at the shoulders, I imagine the egg to be ostrich egg-sized, maybe a little bigger.

Do you want to know something, Jazeki? Pru-Pru's spouse is that grey gal because I'm trying to get a blusang for this lady I took so long ago.

Hehe. I would like to officially request offspring then.

Did somebody mention Magelights!? :D *breaks down the door* Hmm.. perhaps instead of soup Magelights make chili instead because it has more beans in it? And are they disappointed that jelly beans aren't actual beans?

Also am I the only one who checked "Pru-Pru"'s progeny to see if he had any non-eaten Purple offspring? XD

hey can i make another request? can i get a black dragon in a slap fight with a white dragon over what they should eat for dinner?

Edit: make that an alt black xd.png

I'm already feeling sorry for this white that doesn't exist yet.

I'd like to make another request!

In light of the Christmas things butting in on Halloween, can you do a comic on the new Halloween dragons (male or female) getting decorated in holly and ornaments by pygmy and a few holiday dragons (can be of your choosing) with maybe a fall season Dragon setting a thanksgiving dinner in the background?

I hope they don't mind, lest they begin killing the decorators...

Did somebody mention Magelights!? biggrin.gif *breaks down the door* Hmm.. perhaps instead of soup Magelights make chili instead because it has more beans in it? And are they disappointed that jelly beans aren't actual beans?

Also am I the only one who checked "Pru-Pru"'s progeny to see if he had any non-eaten Purple offspring? xd.png

Are there jellybeans on Valkemare? Maybe somewhere, there are hard candy beans, invented to entertain magelights with a sweet tooth. Hm.

I was going to append my post with "Don't worry, the purple is okay!" and realized that he doesn't have any purple children that survived. tongue.gif I think one did grow up, but the owner made him zombie fodder.

I was going to append my post with "Don't worry, the purple is okay!" and realized that he doesn't have any purple children that survived. tongue.gif I think one did grow up, but the owner made him zombie fodder.

Oh my, the zombie probably returned to get revenge on his cheating daddy.

Ummhhrr... I guess "really awesome" is subjective. Squeezing the world is awesome.

user posted image

Woah, what's in those beans? I think solids such as eggs count as pooping.

Tabs, this is amazing!!!!

when anything funny is needed I will now always turn to you.

Not like I didn't before

Edit: for a moment I thought the poor mint was getting her head literally chewed off, but then I realized her head was getting head bonked by the green.... I think.

Edited by flame249

Tabs, this is amazing!!!!

when anything funny is needed I will now always turn to you.

Not like I didn't before

Edit: for a moment I thought the poor mint was getting her head literally chewed off, but then I realized her head was getting head bonked by the green.... I think.

Yep, the green is getting nose-to-head with Conquerer 'cause she's in trouble.

I can't get over that mint's "OH CRAP-" expression...

"OH NO, HE'S BACK! Where do I run?"

Lady Artemis: (Pictured) cat as Zuko

InugamiZERO: stone putting a royal crimson in place

MessengerDragon: water walker: "Will sleep together on [floating stuff such as] Shallow Water Dragons."

Kiti: Female falconiform wyvern fawning over newborn ice

Wmctalon: Royal blue & nebula stargazer fan club

Denwayasha: Magelight chowing down straight from the can, maybe with a pile of empty ones behind him

Hawkie: a cheese napping in a fruit bowl - and gets bothered by a dragon

Dino: female pillow dragon doing anything with a potion-changed falconiform wyvern

Clya: Neglected and chicken

Marie19R: Red or yellow dino

Dorchadas: potion-changed falconiform wyvern studying something/being studious

Angel of the Inferno: Hellfire wyvern couple with a lot of offspring

Lizzyluna: Lots of eggs during the holidays are from drunk hookups

Esko: Dragon(s)'s reactions to Halloween brews (maybe involve a 'pissy)

Dark and stormy heart: Sparky Magic moving an Ouija board and Ouija freaking out

Wahya: Tsunami wyvern

Zaverxi: Solstice and caligene ladies comparing antlers (and another dragon looking on)

Fangtail: White and alt black in a slap fight

Aroara: Caligene(s) getting Christmas-decorated, with something Thanksgiving-related in the background (maybe)

Edited by dirtytabs

Can you please draw this cat as prince zuko?

user posted image

Whoops. I missed the "prince" part.

user posted image

We once put the cat in a turtle outfit for Halloween, and I've never seen such a furious animal just sitting there, staring back.

Hmm...I wonder if certain dog breeds could actually dress up as old Lord Zuko for Halloween. Those tiny beards of theirs.

Nice cat xd.png

I may or may not have read this entire thread in one sitting.

I also may or may not have developed a six-pack from the giggles.

Either way, wonderful art. I will keep watching.

ok i know this a bad joke but bear with me.

Why did the skeleton put meatballs on his head? To put some meat on his bones!

Courtesy of google images for showing me that pun from a Sans comic

also can i change my request? Plz? i so, i want sans with the Gaster blaster behind him with one glowing eye? Plzz? Do it for TEM! PLZ!

Edited by fangtail528

Congratulations on your new abs!

I know this thread has given me something new to keep Tabs on... But I am missing that T-Abs of Steel Giggle Workout. Linkz plz....