TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

There was a temporary issue where the cave wasn't actually reacting to the population of the new dragon, but it's been fixed now.

Quoting TJ smile.gif

I haven't seen any after stalking the cave for about an hour?

I just caught 5 of them... I guess it's because the "issue" was fixed? I don't know. xd.png

Edited by gusearth1

I'm so very happy that it was a glitch that's now been addressed. I had checked the desert for the :x5 drop, and was able to snatch 4 of them! Now to try to get a couple from the other two biomes for my scroll goals. This dragon is now happy. biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ for fixing the problem so quickly!

Now to catch me some new 'uns.

-- I only need to get one more from the jungle( or trade my extra desert) however I'm not dropping my other egg, so I hope they will still be dropping tomorrow blink.gif

I don't know.

Me and my friend tried to figure it out.

It looks like it worked.

I'm trembling with joy xd.png

-=-=-End Quote-=-=-

I can't wait to make fan art!

Eheheheheheheh, I have a source that knows the real name. (Hint: I also know it because for a short time at the beginning of the release, the Encyclopedia page was visible.)

I'm very glad it was a bug and not a 'feature'.

Thank you for fixing it TJ.

Thanks to everyone on the forum who listened and comiserated to those of us who were on the outside looking in at this release. It was really nice to be able to come in, raise concerns and have folks be generally nice about it even if our goals in playing the game aren't the same.

I'm really glad everyone's happy as opposed to the earlier negativity, but I'm going to be the unpopular opinion here and say I was kind of hoping for a rare release xd.png

I'm really glad everyone's happy as opposed to the earlier negativity, but I'm going to be the unpopular opinion here and say I was kind of hoping for a rare release xd.png

I was as well, plus, if it was rare, I was hoping to have 3 full pairs, that'd have been awesome. :3

Well, got my third so I'm happy. happy.gif

Oh my! A release! Got my three from the three different biomes. smile.gif

So fun to see people upbeat and celebrating successful catches, now, instead of frustration. :D

(Now I'm really impatient for my eggs to hatch, knowing I'll likely be able to pick up more when I'm open... *g*)

Eheheheheheheh, I have a source that knows the real name. (Hint: I also know it because for a short time at the beginning of the release, the Encyclopedia page was visible.)

I never checked.

But I absolutely love it.

Thank you, TJ! I was able to easily pick up two more and will hopefully get another two once two more eggs hatch in an hour or two. I am glad these aren't rare, although I did have 3 of them which might have been nice. wink.gif

My goodness, I actually managed to grab 3 just now! There was a pretty generous drop in the Jungle and only 20 people present too happy.gif anyone still hunting, don't give up, but don't slave hunting eighter. I barely hunted, only speed checked the cave once in many hours on the half hour drops and got these 3 pretties.

edit: oh my, just found out it's thanks to a bug being fixed that things got better. Thank you very much, Tj! laugh.gif much appreciated

Edited by Mlu

Wow! I didn't even know a new release was happening, and I managed to catch my first one from the Forest while looking for Jemshards!

Edit: And now, three more to go along with it! biggrin.gif Whee!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

I'm sad that it won't be rare. Yes, the drops should be like this for like a week in order to let people get their fill (one day and all gone was insane), but I wanted another rare dragon for us. xd.png

Rare dragons are fun.

Ok, someone please clue me in on the male hatchies.

I can't figure them out and don't want wade through hundreds of posts. Red snout, yellow horns, red and yellow forepaws, a red tipped tail? What are the bits in the middle, a small patch of yellow, something red or purple at the abdomen and a folded green wing?

(can't wait for my new glasses to be ready rolleyes.gif )

Thanks Sock, much appreciated!

Edited by Tawanda001

Ok, someone please clue me in on the male hatchies.

I can't figure them out and don't want wade through hundreds of posts. Red snout, yellow horns, red and yellow forepaws, a red tipped tail? What are the bits in the middle, a small patch of yellow, something red or purple at the abdomen and a folded green wing?

(can't wait for my new glasses to be ready rolleyes.gif )

The purple is the bottom of the wings/wingtips. There's yellow at the top of the wings. The wings (majority green/green between the purple/yellow) are folded up and against the side of the hatchlings. You also hit on everything else correctly. =3

Happy. Got the last. Now have seven of these. Will wait to influence my last one once I see which gender looks better.

I just grabbed two, I have to unlock to grab four more. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release!