Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

Finally have to time to jump in again~ should have a first post up sometime today.

Thanks for the welcome Lady~ ^^

Centipede... Yeah he doesn't have a Kakuja at least as of now but I guess since his kagune isn't exactly like kaneki's then that's cool

Well, I'm pretty sure a S (now SS) - rated ghoul would have an alias, so I just put Centipede there for now tongue.gif

Of course I can change this if so is desired, but since Hayato said 'no alias' I was slightly confused ^^'

Edited by Gildraug

Hey Gildraug, is it okay if Katsuro and Chiaki fight a bit? The most I plan is for them to get roughed up a bit, maybe a minor wound for both of them. But we sort of need a way to get the ghouls out of here or they're all dead, and if the investigators have no reason to retreat then they will keep going.

Of course it's fine biggrin.gif

Feel free to use her as you wish ^^ I'm sure you'll do just fine!

The ghouls are planning on escaping through the sewers; An has created a distraction for the investigators and a cover for the other three, Halla, Haytao, and Amaris - and they're escaping right now.

Edited by Gildraug

Of course it's fine biggrin.gif

Feel free to use her as you wish ^^ I'm sure you'll do just fine!

The ghouls are planning on escaping through the sewers; An has created a distraction for the investigators and a cover for the other three, Halla, Haytao, and Amaris - and they're escaping right now.

Can Rin escape with them?

Sorry for poofing, with mobile access only in the PARCC comes laziness. And after the iPad came back, there was the internet form of jetlag.

Just pretend Esko and Rin were having a brawl while this stuff was going on. Imma soon post Rin following them wondering what they are doing. While dragging a corpse with her because she is very hungry

@cory: it does!! i like this omg and YESS the monster-length replies continue <33

@darkness: anytime ; v ; omg i'm super excited <33

@esko: ohh welcome back!! no problem, take your time!! as long as you confirm you're alive it's all good. c: and i know the question was aimed at gildraug so i'll let them have exclusive decision but yass i'm p sure rin can ; v ; let's just all prance away into the sewers : ' D

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

@cory: it does!! i like this omg and YESS the monster-length replies continue <33

@darkness: anytime ; v ; omg i'm super excited <33

@esko: ohh welcome back!! no problem, take your time!! as long as you confirm you're alive it's all good. c: and i know the question was aimed at gildraug so i'll let them have exclusive decision but yass i'm p sure rin can ; v ; let's just all prance away into the sewers : ' D

What does?

Only reason I'm not writing a post is because I am hoping someone else will post first. I can do the honors next though if nobody else will.

The next thing he will do is probably ask why everyone is there; his reason was food, of course. He might also go into how he is stuck with them for now because of the Doves, but he isn't that talkative.

EDIT: "He" being Katsuro, of course.

Edited by Coryn02

What does?

Only reason I'm not writing a post is because I am hoping someone else will post first. I can do the honors next though if nobody else will.

The next thing he will do is probably ask why everyone is there; his reason was food, of course. He might also go into how he is stuck with them for now because of the Doves, but he isn't that talkative.

I think fata's referring to your post "working out."

Hmm, if applicable when do you guys have finals? I have them in two weeks and after that I'm pretty sure that I'll be free to rp throughout the summer ;u;a

I'll edit in a reply for Kou tonight, if not after school tomorrow ugh joy CAASPP in the morning :/

I think fata's referring to your post "working out."

Hmm, if applicable when do you guys have finals? I have them in two weeks and after that I'm pretty sure that I'll be free to rp throughout the summer ;u;a

I'll edit in a reply for Kou tonight, if not after school tomorrow ugh joy CAASPP in the morning :/

I think it's about the same for me, though I have no intention of stopping my RP activities until I have my exams to study for.

EDIT: That will only be for four days, but my parents want me to learn how to drive and get a job.

EDIT #2: My exams start on the 19th of June, so I have tons of time.

Edited by Coryn02

ay yoo just wanted to drop in and say i'm back finally bless : ' D

i'll try to get a post up as soon as i can!! i'm a little overwhelmed w/ stuff rn but heckle yeah will try my best

i actually have no idea when i have finals bc i'm too tired to do the math rn but all i know is that due to some complications w/ the school and strike here i think they're pushed back a bit?? if my memory isn't wrong i might actually have them in four weeks so : ' D

i might get a bit busier in the summer due to job + skipping a grade so i need to do some preparation cram stuff but if i can manage to get up early enough during the summer then i'll have more free time to rp as well heckle yeah

oops i got distracted but yes i should have a reply up and ready by tomorrow : ^ )

@sen: yes thank yoou that is what i meant ; v ;

Sorry, guys, just peeping in real quick to inform I'm having exams starting from tomorrow, requiring my undivided attention until Friday ;___; (They continue on Monday but it'll be easy subjects after Friday.)

After that I am more that happy to come and give a monster-post!

ahh good luck!! <33 no worries hh take as long as you need ; v ; best wishes for your exams!! <33

i feel these replies really do take some time : ' D

im sorry for the double post but

has anyone read the newest tg:re BC I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET WORSE BUT IT DID AND I

URIE

idk i don't want to spoil anything but could that be a side effect of the surgery, or is it just urie's mental state? if it's the surgery i'm going to have to edit the quinx section : ' D

IMF REAKING OUT THO URIE DID NOT JUST AND

mutsuki's kagune oh man oh man

@the ending: IM QUITTING TG I GIVE UP I'M LEAVING THIS IS TOO MUCH

im sorry for the double post but

has anyone read the newest tg:re BC I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET WORSE BUT IT DID AND I

URIE

idk i don't want to spoil anything but could that be a side effect of the surgery, or is it just urie's mental state? if it's the surgery i'm going to have to edit the quinx section : ' D

IMF REAKING OUT THO URIE DID NOT JUST AND

mutsuki's kagune oh man oh man

@the ending: IM QUITTING TG I GIVE UP I'M LEAVING THIS IS TOO MUCH

omfg the parallels between shironeki and urie are starting to make me concerned ahhhh

/screams

the scene with

urie stabbing mutsuki and mutsuki's kagune coming out omfg that was literally shironeki and banjou right there .

SAME

I WANTED HINAMI AND SASAKI TO REUNITE BUT NOT LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL

The internal hype for the next chapter is unbelievable for me wow. I need to read 30 asap.

And from what I've seen, I'm glad that there's not too much hate in the urie/urie kuki tag on tumblr

Edited by XiaoChibi

omfg the parallels between shironeki and urie are starting to make me concerned ahhhh

/screams

the scene with

urie stabbing mutsuki and mutsuki's kagune coming out omfg that was literally shironeki and banjou right there .

SAME

I WANTED HINAMI AND SASAKI TO REUNITE BUT NOT LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL

The internal hype for the next chapter is unbelievable for me wow. I need to read 30 asap.

And from what I've seen, I'm glad that there's not too much hate in the urie/urie kuki tag on tumblr

SCREAMS Like sameo h my goodness i love what ishida is doing with urie's character he's so complicated like i can't i just can't

SMAMe oh my god i'm so excited for mutsuki's kagune tho like now we know why he hasn't used it so far but my goodness it looks awesome i've never seen a rinkaku like that and i really wonder what he can do considering he wasn't affected much by the stabbing--maybe that's how he recovered from the injury earlier on? his rinkaku healing skills seem to be so strong like goodness

UGH IT WAS THO im dying

SAME OH MY GOD not like this not at all like thsi'm crying considering kaneki always protected hinami and now

guhgg hinami bby please run there's no way you can take on seidou just pls run ughgu i'm so upset

IM GOING TO BE SO UPSET IF SASAKI ATTACKS HER / DOESN'"T REMEMBER HER

GOD YEAH IKR i need 30 so badly rn ishida is really stepping up his game

oh god what really ok good idk im still a little iffy towards urie but ughgg he's such a wonderfully done character its glorious i need urie in my life

i'm really glad the fandom isn't hating on him all of the characters ishida creates are so complex i really don't think any of them are to be completely hated like ughgugg so much emotion

SCREAMS Like sameo h my goodness i love what ishida is doing with urie's character he's so complicated like i can't i just can't

SMAMe oh my god i'm so excited for mutsuki's kagune tho like now we know why he hasn't used it so far but my goodness it looks awesome i've never seen a rinkaku like that and i really wonder what he can do considering he wasn't affected much by the stabbing--maybe that's how he recovered from the injury earlier on? his rinkaku healing skills seem to be so strong like goodness

UGH IT WAS THO im dying

SAME OH MY GOD not like this not at all like thsi'm crying considering kaneki always protected hinami and now

guhgg hinami bby please run there's no way you can take on seidou just pls run ughgu i'm so upset

IM GOING TO BE SO UPSET IF SASAKI ATTACKS HER / DOESN'"T REMEMBER HER

GOD YEAH IKR i need 30 so badly rn ishida is really stepping up his game

oh god what really ok good idk im still a little iffy towards urie but ughgg he's such a wonderfully done character its glorious i need urie in my life

i'm really glad the fandom isn't hating on him all of the characters ishida creates are so complex i really don't think any of them are to be completely hated like ughgugg so much emotion

I made a post. It's truly amazing how much I have been able to type without him (EDIT: Katsuro, sorry) saying a single word! I wonder how long I can keep such fanciful madness going... He will have to say something to one of the others at some point.

... Is it okay if I have no idea what you're talking about? Or what Sen is talking about? Because I don't.

Edited by Coryn02

Just a reminder that discussion about new Tokyo Ghoul releases is only allowed if it directly has to do with the OP. RP Info Guidelines: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=100158

Rules on OoC Threads

There are many people who seem to be confused as to what is acceptable in an OoC thread, and what isn’t. Take all things that is not accepted in OoC threads to PMs. Allow us to clarify.

Acceptable

Character sheets

Plot discussion

Updates (to the RP)

Critiques, and questions concerning actions taken in the RP, the setting, or about the RP in general

Summary of events

Comings and goings (though replies to these are not)

Not Accepted

Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

OoC roleplay of your character

I have a question re: the situation with the investigators, would they fall back after the ghouls escaped, or would they attempt to pursue them...?

I have a question re: the situation with the investigators, would they fall back after the ghouls escaped, or would they attempt to pursue them...?

I think that for now the investigators will retreat. Remember that lots of them just died, so they will probably do one of two things: Head the ghouls off at possible exit points and get their wounded to safety (and their dead buried), or fall back and try to piece together what exactly happened.

I'm intending to write a post over the weekend; I think Katsuro finally has something worth saying.

Edited by Coryn02

it'd be better if the investigators retreated for now--we can have them return in other arcs! it'd be good for things to calm down a bit and build up some relationships w/ the characters and stuff eyyy

so we can rip them apart later and make ishida proud

edit: d/w that's fine : ' D it's like tg:re ishida is really stepping up his angst game

@sen lets take this to pm i still have to reply oops i'm sorry

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Sorry for being absent for quite some time, have finals to take care of so that cuts my time rather much. Not only that, but we've been having severe weather a lot in our area so I've been having to shut down our internet every now and then. However, I'm going to get back into the spring of things and will hopefully have a reply up tomorrow and keep up the best I can~

Ooh wai I no post

Yeah I'll try and get a KanekiHayato post up asap

Is Hayato actually Kaneki? What does that mean in terms of original media accuracy?

Also why is it you guys never use the Chatzy room? Is it simply unneeded?

I also made a post, though that in itself is of little consequence.

Is Hayato actually Kaneki? What does that mean in terms of original media accuracy?

Also why is it you guys never use the Chatzy room? Is it simply unneeded?

I also made a post, though that in itself is of little consequence.

ahhh that's a really good question : ' D i use chatzy when i can but lately work + finals have been taking up all my time like why

overall though i think once time clears up for everyone we'll be chatting more in the chatzy, yeah!

~

i'll be posting as soon as i can, but i have a few pm and replies to get through first ; v ; finals are coming up so i might be taking a small hiatus to get things in order, but overall i'll try to post as soon as possible! no intentions of letting this rp die : ' D