Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

For me, using Chatzy is slightly unnecessary/hard since I am so ahead everyone and am never online at the same time, try as I might ; v ;

Y'all from the Americas and I'm from Europe, so the time difference is savage (it'd be fine if I were in Asia, cos then it'd be around 12 hours time difference but, alas, it's around 7-9 hours approximately).

For me, using Chatzy is slightly unnecessary/hard since I am so ahead everyone and am never online at the same time, try as I might ; v ;

Y'all from the Americas and I'm from Europe, so the time difference is savage (it'd be fine if I were in Asia, cos then it'd be around 12 hours time difference but, alas, it's around 7-9 hours approximately).

ahh yeah we were talking about that faintly in the heavenly branches chatzy ;;;;;

do you have skype maybe?? OO: we could start a skype group and it'd be fun to chat too ///

timezones are evil

I'm pretty sure I have a Skype, but I am unsure I can even have it installed. That is why I like Chatzy so much; no hassle to use.

Yeah right the timezones. Usually not a problem for me but it could be when we consider that Gildraug is from Finland; that and the fact that everyone else is busy doesn't make me surprised that nobody shows up there except for me.

Yeah, I have a Skype too c:

(wow, the app is a blessing ngl)

I think I prefer Skype over Chatzy because mobile apps make my life a lot easier and it's more convenient b/c I usually have my ish-phone with me at school.

I'll be less busy (hopefully) when school lets out (iirc, June 12th...?) and I have finals June 9-12, so I'll also be studying dying[/i] during that time period. However, I think I might be able to post on weekends/after practice, so I'll post/write replies during my downtime.

I'm in Taiwan, so the timezones are completely off.

Oh no Hayato isn't really Kaneki it's just... Kaneki

So as I said, I should get a post up soon also two more weeks till summer holidays so should be quite free by then

Oh yes, I just realized Chiaki needs an investigator partner!

Any volunteers? :'D

Edited by Gildraug

Suld (is this okay to call you?), how should we have Kou and Miteki interact? I have some ideas, but I want to see what you have in mind first.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Yeah everyone calls me suld so that's k

I am in a complete blank of ideas for Kou and Miteki

So you go first

ahh yeah i guess the chatzy would be a bit too complicated for everyone to meet up at once : ' D

pokes kazuya back into the rp like, yes : ' ^ )

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Why is it the IC's primer information refers to the built-in quinque users of the CCG as quinx when the translated manga refers to them as quinckes? I'm just a bit confused here.

(Yeah, I finally started reading TG: re.)

In the later chapters the spelling is changed to quinx. Quinckes and quinx are still the same thing though.

After confirming that it was allowed with Lady, I have decided to overhaul Katsuro's kagune. He is now a dual Ukaku-Bikaku kagune, of which we will see a demonstration shortly in a skirmish between him and Amaris. His kagune is also light pink, which does not make any statements about himself but instead makes him exceedingly rare as a ghoul (dual kagune is rare enough, but pink is among the rarest of the kagune colors).

eyy okok bringing this back

after some discussion in the chatzy, we've decided a couple things in terms of plot on how to advance! c:

these aren't set in stone and everything's possible; feel free to drop by or post in the ooc!! ; o ;

so, right now, on the ghoul side, amaris and katsuro are probably going to fight each other. : ' D after the battle, depending on how it goes, we'll skip to the next day and start the ccg/quinx subplot.

i've heard back from everyone with the exception of suld, so so far everything seems good to go! while the ghouls are battling, we'll have kou discuss the new mission with peeps sen can decide, and what's going to happen is the ccg and quinx will be placed into a squad with a new leader that i will probably (???) make in order to chase down this group of ghouls that have suddenly appeared ; u ;

once we skip to the new day, the new squad leader will be introduced and we can go from there!

Oh carp I'm sorry I was out of the computer for a few days

But yeah I'm interested still!

EDIT: In about 2 weeks I will be going on a trip (in my favourite rocket ship anyone get the reference) for about a week, I will see if I can access to DC forum there but I may be anywhere from slow to inactive so-

Just a heads up.

Edited by SULDhasno

ahh no worries; all's good! welcome back <33

that's good to hear! <33 i've heard back from everyone now; we can advance with the plot! ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

ahh that's fine; thank you for telling me! no worries; enjoy your trip, we can work things out once you get back! / o /

aside from the quinx squad, what shall the rest of CCG's people do? :'D

as in, will they be given a mission relating to the happenings of the evening, ooooor?

ahh i'm planning on pushing the active ccg members and quinx together to try to and cooperate in a squad so they can hunt down the group of ghouls! story-wise, we're going to say it's because a lot of dangerous ghouls suddenly appeared at one, and ooc-wise it's since we don't have enough members to form two seperate subplots : ' D so our three quinx and two (?) ccg members will just be enough to try and work together!

I see Hisoka

Nice

Hunter x Hunter awesome

EDIT: I see Oikawa

I really should watch Haikyuu

Edited by SULDhasno

How many more posts will we be writing total until the time skip? I think the CCG is about ready, so the ghouls shouldn't take too long.

I also wonder how much different this next conflict will be fron the last. After all, the scenario looks about the same to me.

For the next two days I will be less active on the forums due to family stuff. I will return by Monday, so do not despair. I will see if I can check in but do not expect me to be posting much. I will try and write up something if I can screenshot a post I plan to have Katsuro react to, but if that does not happen and the place we are staying has no WiFi, expect no activity from me.

ah alrighty; sounds good, see you later!!

sorry for the late reply, i've been busy ; o ; but as to when to skip . . . i'm thinking you and sen should wrap up katsuro and an's convo and then we'll jump, so i suppose no more new convos or else this will just get too long : ' D no rush about finishing up the convo, though, just try not to take up pages upon pages ; u ;

and if it really does take too long, we can just jump ahead with the ccg and do a jump with the ghouls at another time, but overall i'd like to keep the timeline about the same to prevent confusion.

So as it turns out I'll likely be absent (again), this time until next Saturday. I'm trying to make time to check in for activity, though little seems to be going on.

It's about time Katsuro did stuff again, I'll try and get a post together. I should have plenty of time to write this Saturday coming, and I want to see what the CCG crew will do.

SULDhasno should also be back by now, so maybe someone wants to take the time and shoot a PM their way, or they could announce their return if applicable?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I've been quite busy of late; school starts again in less than a week, and I can't be online at night anymore, so my consistency has somewhat dropped.

Now that just about every RP I was apart of has died (including my own), I will devote myself wholeheartedly to World of Grey alone. And I will start by writing a post for today to prove it.

I hope this will continue, since we still have interest from some other people.