Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

Should I make a female quinx?

Horns poking out of her hair? Dude. Wai.

The RP world is literally exactly the same as real-life except with man-eating beings with eyes that go black and stuff.

So no.

Dude your quinx's quinque is like the same as Amon Kotaro except with a dagger nice one Esko (I think you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Oh yeah Lady you should link a picture of a kakugan so in case people don't know what a sclera is and stuff

Edited by SULDhasno

Should I make a female quinx?

Horns poking out of her hair? Dude. Wai.

The RP world is literally exactly the same as real-life except with man-eating beings with eyes that go black and stuff.

So no.

Dude your quinx's quinque is like the same as Amon Kotaro except with a dagger nice one Esko (I think you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Oh yeah Lady you should link a picture of a kakugan so in case people don't know what a sclera is and stuff

Wai?

Because I am a complete stranger to Tokyo Ghoul

Edited

Yeah, I have no clue what you talk about. I just chose Esko's classic weapon; two daggers

/screams

lmao wow my email has been pretty sporadic recently so I haven't been getting any topic notifications ;u;a

Esko, if you need any explanation re: Tokyo Ghoul, I'd be happy to help c:

hello i am alive though very dead

i have to mention that i've gotten a part time job, so between that and school/homework i may not be on everyday, unfortunately :c feel free to poke me if you guys ever need anything or a reply or something hhh

yeah, i'll pm totallydrow just to note!! thank you : ^ )

also hhh the quinx squad needs some love and also a leader

imc ryIGN yeah a sub-plot would be good

idk at this point i feel like amaris just wants to eat as many people/ghouls as possible so i don't mind her being the antagonist if it comes to that ; 7 ; any ideas?

tosses a half ghoul in there, true kaneki style

esko: originally i was a little hmmm on a kagune shaped like a scythe but considering uta is ripping ghoul canon to pieces rn hello welcome aboard!! <333

rin and esko are both accepted <33 i'll add them to the characters part once i finish this reply!

and yeah horns are too... noticeable. the only head additions we've seen so far have been from kakuja forms. not including uta who is a species all on his own

but yeah if you ever need any info feel free to pm any of us!! we're all just huge tg dweebs welcome

suld: amon's quinque is huge though like man he got muscles

that's okay amon is very much nonexistent in this rp and probably in canon by this point

ohh good point!! i'll add a ref page maybe at the top of the ooc? images are love

edit: added ref page!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

hello i am alive though very dead

i have to mention that i've gotten a part time job, so between that and school/homework i may not be on everyday, unfortunately :c feel free to poke me if you guys ever need anything or a reply or something hhh

yeah, i'll pm totallydrow just to note!! thank you : ^ )

also hhh the quinx squad needs some love and also a leader

imc ryIGN yeah a sub-plot would be good

idk at this point i feel like amaris just wants to eat as many people/ghouls as possible so i don't mind her being the antagonist if it comes to that ; 7 ; any ideas?

tosses a half ghoul in there, true kaneki style

esko: originally i was a little hmmm on a kagune shaped like a scythe but considering uta is ripping ghoul canon to pieces rn hello welcome aboard!! <333

rin and esko are both accepted  <33 i'll add them to the characters part once i finish this reply!

and yeah horns are too... noticeable. the only head additions we've seen so far have been from kakuja forms. not including uta who is a species all on his own

but yeah if you ever need any info feel free to pm any of us!! we're all just huge tg dweebs welcome

suld: amon's quinque is huge though like man he got muscles

that's okay amon is very much nonexistent in this rp and probably in canon by this point

ohh good point!! i'll add a ref page maybe at the top of the ooc? images are love

edit: added ref page!!

Oooh, yes xd.png

Yeah, I was thinking of starting Tokyo Ghoul last night, but I fell asleep before I could do anything xd.png

Imma make my first post when I have time, kay?

Edit: I volunteer Esko to be quinx leader, yes xP

Edit edit: even though he's gonna need a co leader, because once he freaks out, somebody needs to take over

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yeah Esko since kagune comes out of their bodies you won't be able to use it like you normally would. Like spinning it. That would make you very dizzy.

Edited by SULDhasno

even though he's gonna need a co leader, because once he freaks out, somebody needs to take over

I can make a co-leader for the quinx squad *^* They'll probably have to make their debut over the weekend because I have an English project to work on llllorz

~

By the way, has anyone read the latest :re chapter? It was a wild ride from the start to the end and the parallels omg the parallels i swear.

Edited by XiaoChibi

@esko: yes he is!!! and i threw kazuya in there as co if thts okay

@sen: OMG IM CRY im so sorry earlier in chatzy i said kazuya could be co-captain but if you wanna make one i don't mind doing drama and having him frick up and pull an urie and get demoted LOL

OHHHHHHHHH MYG DO

fata's commentary of the new chapter: my wife is beautiful i love nutcracker no one shall ever beat nutcracker i am nutcracker nutcracker is love

at first i was like urie oh my god stop but then i was like URIE NO OH MY GOD NO BABY NO

OH MY GOD SHE"S EATING HIM URIE OH YGOD NO SAVE URIE

someone punch me in the face i can't deal with haise/kaneki rn

i'm quitting the tg fandom ishida is too cruel

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

When he at last sighted his co-captain sitting on a bench,[/color]

Well this cunfuddled me, especially since right after, you said he was engrossed in his phone

ohh oops im sorry that's probably an english fail on my part

what i basically meant is kazuya saw esko on his phone on a bench

@sen: OMG IM CRY im so sorry earlier in chatzy i said kazuya could be co-captain but if you wanna make one i don't mind doing drama and having him frick up and pull an urie and get demoted LOL

haha omg no it's okay

omg urie ;u; what the heck happened whose knives were those???

Edited by XiaoChibi

When he at last sighted his co-captain sitting on a bench,[/color]

Well this cunfuddled me, especially since right after, you said he was engrossed in his phone

Bruh you need to work on your coding skills

Bruh you need to work on your coding skills

I made that when I was tired, okay

haha omg no it's okay

omg urie ;u; what the heck happened whose knives were those???

omg are you sur i really dont mind ahhh ; v ;

SA ME i'm like,,,,, need new update rn this is an emergency pls save urie

Yeah I'm making a Quinx.

Just realized how Miteks is the only human right now.

I ship Miteki and Rin

Damn I'm running into a wall with the quinx sheet I had a moment of inspiration killed Tak's parents but now I'm stuck

Edited by SULDhasno

[I]username:[/I] XiaoChibi

[I]character name:[/I] Kou Nakamura (中村 光)
[I]gender:[/I] Male
[I]age:[/I] 19
[I]appearance:[/I] Kou has messy grey hair that he gels back during missions. He has amber eyes and is usually seen wearing headphones or tapping his fingers to a beat. Kou’s CCG uniform consists of a white dress shirt, striped tie, white pants, and a slate grey trench coat. 
[I]personality:[/I] As a child, Kou had a bubbly personality and was eager to please his parents and sibling. However, after his parents’ death, Kou became quieter and refused to speak at times. When his brother died, Kou decided to undergo a quest for more power and became more apathetic to his surroundings. As an investigator, he is hungry for power to fuel his goals and has a slight god complex.
[I]history: [/I] Kou was born to a family of musicians. His father was a cellist, his mother a pianist, and Kou’s older brother played the violin. As a child, Kou’s mother taught him how to play the piano. By the time he was 8, Kou preformed in competitions and played duets with his brother. When Kou was 10, his parents were kidnapped by ghouls from the local concert hall and were trafficked as meals. After the loss of his parents, Kou and Yoshiaki were placed under the care of the CCG. Yoshiaki was placed in the CCG academy, and Kou later in the Junior Academy. Yoshiaki later rose through the Investigator ranks, but died in the line of duty when he was 21, and Kou was a teen in the CCG academy. When Kou graduated, he received his brother’s quinque, Edelweiss.
[I]other:[/I] Kou hasn’t played the piano since his brother’s death. He also has frequent nightmares and tends to pepper his sentences with musical terms.
[I]occupation:[/I] CCG Investigator
{ for CCG only }
[I]rank:[/I] Rank 2
[I]partner:[/I] hmu peeps :v
{ for ghoul investigators only } 
[I]quinque name:[/I] Edelweiss
[I]quinque type:[/I] Rinkaku
[I]quinque appearance:[/I] Edelweiss is a silver guandao with gold accents. Depending on the situation, Kou can extend or detract the blade and staff.
[I]other: [/I] Kou likes to tie a red tassel and bell to the blade of his quinque. Edelweiss’s previous owner was Yoshiaki Nakamura.

~

huehuehue

reply coming soon

Edited by XiaoChibi

Wow I'm so what's the word- finicky? I dunno, I was like female quinx whoot killed Tak's parents then now I'm like nooooo needs to be a s-level one-eyed (kaneki ken?)

And then I'm like he gon have white hair (kaneki ken) and he's gonna be a rinkaku (kaneki ken) and then the kaneki ken mask and then his kakugan eye gon be on his left

and then it hit me why I could picture him so much because he's kaaneki ken

Yeah I'm making a Kaneki Ken

If I do make a Kaneki Ken is it ok if he's in the same ghoul organization as your char sen?

yeah np!! i tried to make the organization that an was in as vague as possible tbh just in case anyone else wanted to join c:

I ship Miteki and Rin

You do

Well carp

She's a ghoul, he's a human

That is amazing plot material, but damn.

That'll be hard to make canon

Or cannon

No shut up Esko I'll make it cannon or canon

Still thinking of making a Kaneki Ken

EDIT: Making a Kaneki Ken

Yep making one when I can

Edited by SULDhasno

You do

Well carp

She's a ghoul, he's a human

That is amazing plot material, but damn.

That'll be hard to make canon

Or cannon

/whispers

it's canon, cannons sink ships

omg but in tg there are some inter ghoul/human relationships, so it's possible, but humans would get a severe punishment if it's discovered.

tfw kimi wru ;;;;

Edited by XiaoChibi

Here is da kaneki ken

Nope dammit names

SOMEONE GET ME A JAPANESE NAME THAT SOUNDS BADASS

Edited by SULDhasno

Maybe this and this would help?

idk but finding names is my favorite part lol

edit: hmm...

Kazuhiko Minami

Kohaku Hayashi

Akihiko Honda

Hajime Yukimura

Izanagi Wakahisa

idek????

Edited by XiaoChibi

/whispers

it's canon, cannons sink ships

omg but in tg there are some inter ghoul/human relationships, so it's possible, but humans would get a severe punishment if it's discovered.

tfw kimi wru ;;;;

Wow

Well, then Taks would be like, 'Rin, what the hell are you doing, trying to kill you both' and Miteki would have no idea