Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

*runs in and whacks life with a breadstick*

Guys, lemme post Imma get a post up now

npnp!! : ^ )

loud scREAM INg

a flashback with who involved????

also did we ever find out what happened to shinoa's sister bc she's so important to me and

clutches heart

owari no seraph spoilers below!

guren and yuu i was literally screaming throughout the entire chapter omg guren why ;u; it was about yuu after he escaped the vampire hideout and guren was comforting him.

yeah we learn about shinoa's sister in the manga. mahiru is actually the demon in guren's weapon bc she turned into a demon and guren had to kill her because of the research they did together. apparently the LN have more info iirc but shinya was also supposed to be mahiru's fiancé, but mahiru loved guren instead ;n;a

I love how nobody noticed that Rin had a scythe point right on Esko's back, and if he moved, it would plunge right in. At least from reading the posts.

Hey suld, I have a possible way to get Rin and Miteki closer

*Rin escapes the battle, but with no food.

*She is hungry on the street the next day

*Miteki and Takaki find her

*Miteki offers her a sandwich (she could refuse and he would keep offering, or Takaki somehow sneaks human meat into the sandwich I dunno)

*They get closer because of Miteki's kindness! Yay!

On a teeny off topic note, I snagged a Soulpeace from the AP and bred my first Hellhorse today

Just so you know Bruh ghouls can only eat human meat and ONLY human meat.

Just so you know Bruh ghouls can only eat human meat and ONLY human meat.

BRUH I know =3 But does Miteki know Rin is a ghoul?

Hmmm hmm hmm hmmm I wonder

No Bruh it's just Miteki is hot. And plays the piano. And in at least five sports teams.

owari no seraph spoilers below!

guren and yuu i was literally screaming throughout the entire chapter omg guren why ;u; it was about yuu after he escaped the vampire hideout and guren was comforting him.

yeah we learn about shinoa's sister in the manga. mahiru is actually the demon in guren's weapon bc she turned into a demon and guren had to kill her because of the research they did together. apparently the LN have more info iirc but shinya was also supposed to be mahiru's fiancé, but mahiru loved guren instead ;n;a

[ LOUD SCREAMING ]

ughguhgughgh im so

yuu gives me so many feel like ugh goodbye i'm leaving this earth

guren is so glorious tbh

oh HH MY GOD seriously i'm leaving this earth

im cry so much ;;;;;;;;

shinya is so beautiful tho like damn wow he's pretty

i'm cry owari no seraph...... why........

i googled mahiru and she's so pretty tho omg

PROTECT SHINOA SQUAD

just protect all these kids wtf

completely unrelated but omg yass i like where the rp is going this is nice

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

i just read the chapter and

there is no place for me in this world

i'm leaving goodbye

uGHGUHG the way she says i want to be pretty too i heard it can also be read as i want to be clean i M

IM LEAVING THIS EARTH

there's so much implied in nutcracker and we got a faint hint of her backstory no bby can't die now we don't even know her name

keep nutcracker alive ishida pls

Or should Miteki and Amaris be one that would be cool an A rank ghoul who kills tons of people and then Mitek.

Hmmm

That would either be really cool or just death

wait what

what do you mean?? OO: it sounds interesting but i'm kinda confused as to what you want to do w/ Miteki and Amaris

still zooms like ayyy

@XiaoChibi

Halla is not injured, but Amaris is ^.^

Sorry if I made it somehow unclear, I just wanted to clarify this :'D

[i will come and reply soon, need to do, like, five essays. I wish I was exaggerating.]

@XiaoChibi

Halla is not injured, but Amaris is ^.^

Sorry if I made it somehow unclear, I just wanted to clarify this :'D

[i will come and reply soon, need to do, like, five essays. I wish I was exaggerating.]

Whoops, my bad; I'll fix that when I get come back from school.

(whoa, five essays that's nuts o.o;;;;)

Edited by XiaoChibi

I'd like to join this, if you are accepting (which I think you are). I'm going to start watching Tokyo Ghoul anyways, so it will help.

You seem to have way too many ghouls and not a lot of investigators or quinxes, should I consider making one of the latter if I want to join? Or is a ghoul okay?

ahh yes we are!!! in fact i'm a little behind on submissions bc i have to reply to a pm but yes are always accepting!! : ^ )

hmm.... honestly i was considering putting a ban on ghouls since we have upwards to six and i'd like to get roughly around the same number of investigators and quinx, but considering it's unofficial and i probably won't be able to make that official until either thursday or next week, it's a free for all!! c: just make to your heart's content and post the sheet either here or send me a pm once done--you're pretty much guaranteed acceptance and can start rping right away (unless you have something majorly wrong but i doubt it) since i'll probably take a while to reply ; v ;

and note: i'll try to get a post up later tonight, guys! i'm working until 8pm and once i get back i have to get my homework done so if i don't reply immediately just continue w/o me and i'll catch up when i can ; v ;

and to all of those waiting on pm replies: i'm so sorry omf give me a couple days

and another note; i'm gonna be away for most of the weekend as well as it's the long weekend and we're going to america for some reason like ok

just continue rp and i'll reply once i can ; v ; and no descending into anarchy

edit bc i'm bad at reading through things before typing:

@Gildraug: five essays oh my god good luck friend

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

ahh yes we are!!! in fact i'm a little behind on submissions bc i have to reply to a pm but yes are always accepting!! : ^ )

hmm.... honestly i was considering putting a ban on ghouls since we have upwards to six and i'd like to get roughly around the same number of investigators and quinx, but considering it's unofficial and i probably won't be able to make that official until either thursday or next week, it's a free for all!! c: just make to your heart's content and post the sheet either here or send me a pm once done--you're pretty much guaranteed acceptance and can start rping right away (unless you have something majorly wrong but i doubt it) since i'll probably take a while to reply ; v ;

and note: i'll try to get a post up later tonight, guys! i'm working until 8pm and once i get back i have to get my homework done so if i don't reply immediately just continue w/o me and i'll catch up when i can ; v ;

and to all of those waiting on pm replies: i'm so sorry omf give me a couple days

and another note; i'm gonna be away for most of the weekend as well as it's the long weekend and we're going to america for some reason like ok

just continue rp and i'll reply once i can ; v ; and no descending into anarchy

edit bc i'm bad at reading through things before typing:

@Gildraug: five essays oh my god good luck friend

Okay great, I'll do my best and write up a nice character for you all. I'm posting it here because I'm not afraid of you guys' criticism. It will be taking a different direction from most of the ghouls that live in close proximity with their prey, though, so I hope that will work out.

Okay great, I'll do my best and write up a nice character for you all. I'm posting it here because I'm not afraid of you guys' criticism. It will be taking a different direction from most of the ghouls that live in close proximity with their prey, though, so I hope that will work out.

sounds good!! and oh that's interesting : ^ ) can't wait to see once you're done!

I think making a ghoul is still okay, but quinces are like limited, I think.

quinx are limited, yes--i'm aiming for about five + maybe one leader but considering we have like one so far if i counted correctly i don't think that's much of a problem yet : ' D

hmm... what do you guys think? should i limit the number of ghouls to match investigators or just let it be? my only concern is that we'll end up with a bunch of ghouls and having to just throw in npc investigators every once in a while but that could work as well, anyways : ^ )

sounds good!! and oh that's interesting : ^ ) can't wait to see once you're done!

quinx are limited, yes--i'm aiming for about five + maybe one leader but considering we have like one so far if i counted correctly i don't think that's much of a problem yet : ' D

hmm... what do you guys think? should i limit the number of ghouls to match investigators or just let it be? my only concern is that we'll end up with a bunch of ghouls and having to just throw in npc investigators every once in a while but that could work as well, anyways : ^ )

My character is in the works. I've written a lot but I have a question.

How common is it for a ghoul to live completely separate from society? Most ghouls live as apart of it to blend in and get their food easier, as well as to have something to do. It's likely just as true that some don't have such an identity and live by their next meal, their time consumed with competing with other ghouls and escaping the doves.

My character is in the works. I've written a lot but I have a question.

How common is it for a ghoul to live completely separate from society? Most ghouls live as apart of it to blend in and get their food easier, as well as to have something to do. It's likely just as true that some don't have such an identity and live by their next meal, their time consumed with competing with other ghouls and escaping the doves.

hmm . . . you're correct, it would be pretty 50/50 or say, 40/60 in terms of ghouls living apart and ghouls living with society. it's not unheard of, but not every ghoul does it either--mostly in the tg canonverse we hear about the ghouls living as a part of society since that's how they come in contact with kaneki, but there's also a mass of ghouls such as aogiri tree and the pierrots that no one really knows about.

if you're talking completely separately, though, the chances might be lower--the ghoul would be all on their own and be able to find food somehow while being isolated.

so yes, it's possible! c: since they're so distant, i don't think other ghouls/ccg would give them much thought unless they did anything major or started hunting in one specific area.

~

also if anyone wants to talk to kazuya or anything this poor boy is lost save him

added gil's new character to the masterlist!

hmm . . . you're correct, it would be pretty 50/50 or say, 40/60 in terms of ghouls living apart and ghouls living with society. it's not unheard of, but not every ghoul does it either--mostly in the tg canonverse we hear about the ghouls living as a part of society since that's how they come in contact with kaneki, but there's also a mass of ghouls such as aogiri tree and the pierrots that no one really knows about.

if you're talking completely separately, though, the chances might be lower--the ghoul would be all on their own and be able to find food somehow while being isolated.

so yes, it's possible! c: since they're so distant, i don't think other ghouls/ccg would give them much thought unless they did anything major or started hunting in one specific area.

~

also if anyone wants to talk to kazuya or anything this poor boy is lost save him

added gil's new character to the masterlist!

Behold, the power of unnecessarily long character sheets.

username: Coryn02

character name: Katsuro (he can't remember his last name anymore)

appearance: Katsuro's lived out on the streets for his entire life, so he looks a bit disheveled to say the least. He has untidy light brown hair and brown eyes that contain just a hint of green. His eyes are different from those of most Ghouls because his eyes remain as kakugan unless he wills them to become normal. Katsuro usually looks like he is in deep concentration, as he spends much of his time during the day stalking his prey. He has a slim build, and is a bit malnourished (not every hunt is successful, after all). His clothing is generally stolen from his victims, as he won't risk stealing from a human shop. Katsuro's current set of clothing is a pair of sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. Katsuro rarely washes his hands between meals, which tend to be stained red up to his wrists almost all the time. He also doesn't wear socks or shoes, as they tend to break under all the stress his travels induce.

personality: Katsuro finds few reasons to interact with others. To humans, he is a homeless teenager roaming the streets (not that they see him much). To other ghouls, he is the filthy rat who keeps trying to steal their meat. He usually avoids talking to himself on a hunt as well, to prevent his prey from hearing him. His primary concern above all others is to survive. This means finding something to eat every two weeks or so and finding somewhere to sleep every night. Katsuro didn't even get his mask by request, as he stole it from the ghoul he killed out of self-defense. He is ruthless and cunning, and will do anything to keep himself alive and out of trouble. While he will always relish in the feast a successful hunt provides, he doesn't torture his victims while they are alive. Instead, he kills them quickly and eats them someplace quiet. He is very methodical and doesn't fool around. Towards other ghouls he is either indifferent or aggressive, depending on the circumstances. He does enjoy watching the humans go about their daily lives, as he finds what they do to be interesting but strange. Katsuro doesn't regret anything about his life because there's nothing to regret: He was just born in a different light. He regards other Ghouls as competition, humans as food and distractions, and Doves as dangerous monsters (he hasn't encountered or heard about a Quinx yet).

history: Katsuro doesn't remember a lot about his past because he was so young when his life changed. He vaguely recalls having parents and living in a stable household where his parents taught him how to harness his kagune for when he would have to hunt on his own. One day, they had both disappeared and the CCG were after him. Katsuro somehow managed to escape them, and he wandered the streets of Japan alone. Eventually starvation set in and he made his first kill; a poor man walking outside alone at night. After he realized why he killed that man, Katsuro started to figure out how he would live his life. Since then, he has killed dozens of people for food, though he will often surrender any kills he makes to others because he can't let himself get injured. Katsuro is a vagabond in every sense of the word, making as few ties to humanity as possible. He sleeps in, on or near abandoned areas and kills with as little noise as possible, to avoid attracting attention. He most often lives on the rooftops of buildings in the Tokyo districts, to avoid attention. He doesn't really have a specific district of Tokyo to call home, because he is always on the move to find new prey and keep the Doves off his trail.

kagune type: Bikaku

kagune appearance: Katsuro's kagune takes the form of a long fleshy tail that starts thick at the base and narrows to a barbed point. It has a good deal of prehension and can be used to grab, constrict or restrain enemies (though these tactics are only effective at close range). It has a surprising length for a bikaku kagune, but its density becomes lower the longer it is, posing the risk that it may be damaged.

other: Katsuro has killed and eaten a fellow ghoul before, but he hasn't eaten nearly enough to start growing kakuja armor (he has no idea what it is). He is also functionally illiterate due to focusing on where his next meal will come from more than anything else. This means that while he can read and write, he can't do so well enough to be on par with an educated person his age.

affiliation (if any): Katsuro doesn't associate with anyone if he can help it, even among ghouls.

mask: Katsuro stole his mask from the only ghoul he has ever killed. The mask itself is a homemade full-face mask, striped diagonally from top left to bottom right (from the perspective of the person looking at the mask) with thick orange and black bands and a zig-zag line across the mouth in a crude depiction of teeth. He rarely, if ever, removes it.

alias: Katsuro is referred to by the CCG as « Hunter », because of his tendency to kill his prey in a very regular and predictable way that suggests expertise, and also because his mask is clearly designed to reflect a tiger's coat pattern.

rating: Katsuro has killed several CCG members over the years, and as such is considered very dangerous. He has shown a preference to flee the scene instead of fighting back, and wasn't considered as much of a threat as he could be in the past. He is on a fairly high priority for capture now, both because he has survived multiple CCG investigators attacks and has been consistently hunting humans for the duration of the CCG's interest in him. He has recently become a B-rank.

Do let me know if there are any changes I need to make, any discrepancies, anything.

omg i like him i like him a lot

the only thing with having a kakugan full out--from what i remember, kakugan takes effort to keep on as it drains rc cells. it's possible for a ghoul to keep their kakugan on all the time [ looks at uta ] but in order to do that he'd have to eat more often to replenish the rc cells lost. it's a small amount, but it still does count.

so all in all yes hes lovely and i will add him to the character masterlist immediately--the only thing you have to be wary of is how often he might need to eat to keep a kakugan active at all times. c:

long character sheets give me life so do long replies

edit: and welcome to DarknessDragon197's Kira as well!!! it's filling up omg i'm so glad q v q

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

omg i like him i like him a lot

the only thing with having a kakugan full out--from what i remember, kakugan takes effort to keep on as it drains rc cells. it's possible for a ghoul to keep their kakugan on all the time [ looks at uta ] but in order to do that he'd have to eat more often to replenish the rc cells lost. it's a small amount, but it still does count.

so all in all yes hes lovely and i will add him to the character masterlist immediately--the only thing you have to be wary of is how often he might need to eat to keep a kakugan active at all times. c:

long character sheets give me life so do long replies

edit: and welcome to DarknessDragon197's Kira as well!!! it's filling up omg i'm so glad q v q

Thanks, I was worried he wouldn't make the cut. My plan was for him to eat every two weeks instead of every month anyways, so I think that more than accounts for the kagamune eyes. It also neatly explains his starting position.

I have a post in the works as well; my plan is basically for an irationally hungry Katsuro to follow the scent of blood from the slain investigators to the battlefield. When he gets there and sees the ghouls surrounded, he decides that letting the Doves kill them would just bring focus back onto him as he ate, and as such plans to sow chaos in their ranks by sneak-attacking them. Once his efforts help to scare the Doves enough (hopefully with the help of the ghouls), they will flee and leave him to enjoy his food unimpeded. Or at least that is the plan he has in mind.

Thanks, I was worried he wouldn't make the cut. My plan was for him to eat every two weeks instead of every month anyways, so I think that more than accounts for the kagamune eyes. It also neatly explains his starting position.

I have a post in the works as well; my plan is basically for an irationally hungry Katsuro to follow the scent of blood from the slain investigators to the battlefield. When he gets there and sees the ghouls surrounded, he decides that letting the Doves kill them would just bring focus back onto him as he ate, and as such plans to sow chaos in their ranks by sneak-attacking them. Once his efforts help to scare the Doves enough (hopefully with the help of the ghouls), they will flee and leave him to enjoy his food unimpeded. Or at least that is the plan he has in mind.

naw he's all good!! and yeah that makes sense so all's good : ^ )

oh i like that! though tbh you might need to act fast as they're going down the drain cover but i was going to wait on my reply anyways so hhh

oh hoho but will the plan go according to plan : ^ ) if he wants to somehow end up going down the drain cover w/ the rest of the ghoul tht's pretty cool too and they can be like "wait who are you" but other than that yes i can't wait to see where this leads! ; v ;

naw he's all good!! and yeah that makes sense so all's good : ^ )

oh i like that! though tbh you might need to act fast as they're going down the drain cover but i was going to wait on my reply anyways so hhh

oh hoho but will the plan go according to plan : ^ ) if he wants to somehow end up going down the drain cover w/ the rest of the ghoul tht's pretty cool too and they can be like "wait who are you" but other than that yes i can't wait to see where this leads! ; v ;

I made my post, I hope it works.