Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

same i cry,,,,

the rules do say that if we go two weeks w/o being approved, then we can start rping, so that should be like, around, next monday or so if it reaches that hhh,

oh whoa good idea!! OO: i just did the thing ayee : ^ )

pls tell me your colour codes if you wanna add them in eyy

let's just all cry about kaneki

same i cry,,,,

the rules do say that if we go two weeks w/o being approved, then we can start rping, so that should be like, around, next monday or so if it reaches that hhh,

oh whoa good idea!! OO: i just did the thing ayee : ^ )

pls tell me your colour codes if you wanna add them in eyy

let's just all cry about kaneki

lol i just accidentally found this

hmm idk it seems like you can pm the approvers if you want, but no worries c:

ahh well I think I'll go make an account for Chatzy rn.

Isn't there like a 2-week rule or something? I think there it is... right?

Yeah, there is:

If your RP has been in this section for more than two weeks, you can begin RPing in it. That's right folks. We are going to let you RP in the unapproved section~ (aaksjdfksjhdfbgj) Please refrain from RPing in your RP if it is less than two weeks old.

(oops, I don't remember how to code properly llllllorz, but this is from the second post of the RP rules thread)

yeah, there is!! : ^ ) so technically we could start rping rn

i might pm an approver to take a look since it's been a while; but if all of you are ready is there anyone who'd like to start the first post, or should i do the honours?

I think you should do the honours unless someone else wants to do it. I don't want to do it.

ahh sweet! Just saw Narvix post, so I'll just write my part in a Word doc for now :v

Woohoo! Just saw that the RP got moved into the Other section.

Ahhhh also just posting to let you guys know that I'll probably post after school at probably around 4:xx PST c:

Woop Woop

Is that Free gif I see

Nope now it's SNK

Edited by SULDhasno

Woop Woop

Is that Free gif I see

Nope now it's SNK

haha, the i used a gif signature maker so there's going to be different gifs rotating around lol.

iirc, there's some free!, paper planes, vocaloid, snk, and some oher stuff i think.

gif sigs are the best <33

yass omg super excite we get to start rping now cc:

i try to post as much as i can but sometimes life gets busy so i can end up posting at strange times like 3 am or smth i'm so sorry

I just post in the afternoon or the morning which is like 3 am for you anyway

OHHHHHH Level 4

Oh yas I found the picture.

user posted image

Edited by SULDhasno

hmm... well, a new character can enter at any time, really, so i suppose not? if they still don't reply i'll shoot them a message saying the rp has started ; v ;

if an wants to do something, go for it ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ if not we can brainstorm a plot point and skip to then to get things rolling a bit : ^ )

oh sorry forgot to add that in the form- Miteki's in the same year as An or Tak, just he's a few months older I guess.

I think we need a sub-plot or battle scene of some kind before this Rp just becomes us bumping into one another coincidentally and clamouring how we want to eat Miteki but end up not bothering anyways.

Oh Lady, have you shot a PM to Totally Drow saying the Rps approved? I saw him post in another RP, so maybe he needs a reminder or something.

hmm, i can make another investigator (they could be miteki's partner maybe?) if that helps.

Also, I might be posting sporadically due to swimming starting again/expect late replies >~<

Well, I need to see this

Wait

(._. )

(._.)

( ._.)

Miteki and Takaki are here...

I need to bring in my twins then

Imma get a sheet sometimes today. Or tomorrow. Or someday

Anything I need to know?

ESKOOO *eats* *tackles*

Yeah pls join this doesn't seem like your kind of RP cos you know eating people- oh wait SNS never mind.

Just note that Takaki is a man-eating being and Miteki is like a straight-a genius student. Not that Takaki isn't a straight-a genius student, it's just Miteki likes to call him an idiot (whilst grinning) whenever he gets 99 percent in a test

Anything you need to know? Well for a ghoul you'll need the standard kagune stuff, and of course that they eat people (duh). For a ghoul investigator you need to know the quinque. Oh yeah you could make a half-ghoul half-human hybrid, or a quinx. I don't know how to tell you about this. Just read the first few posts, it explains more than everything you need to know right now.

Edited by SULDhasno

Oh plz I handle the eating peeps because TEETANZ

Oh, I was planning to make one of the twins a quinx (the female) but since Taks is a ghoul, Imma change it

username: Esko_the_Wolf

character name: Rin Suzuki (her human code name, real name is not known)

appearance: Rin has long and messy brown hair, which she often keeps in an also messy ponytail. She often wears a dark jacket over a plain shirt and jeans with tiny tears in them. She has a slight tan, and bright green eyes, like the lush leaves of a tree in summertime. When going ghoul, her eyes turn a fiery red

personality: She is passionate, violent, and impulsive, not to mention a stubborn meathead. She tends to rush into the fight without a plan, and it is surprising she has not gotten herself killed yet. She CAN think twice, but that is rare. It has to be REAL serious and she has to feel like it is to think twice or thrice. For example; hiding her identity as a ghoul from the human race. Due to her dark and mostly unmentioned past, she can sometimes slip into depression, and desire a shoulder to lean on, but she does not show this for fear of looking weak. She wants to be strong, and look stronger then she is.

history: She has always been a killer, from the time her kagune was created to the present. She was subtle about it, and ate more already dead bodies then her own kill. However, if she found a CCG officer wandering around, she would not hesitate if it was 1) feeding time, and 2) possible.

other: Shouldn't the Other section be at the very end of the sheet?

kagune type: Koukaku (I think)

kagune appearance: A giant scythe. A huge, black one, like obsidian

other: urm....nope. She won't eat her kin

affiliation (if any): um........................school?

mask: A pitch black dergun mask

alias: nada

rating: C-B

username: Esko_the_Wolf

character name: Esko Skarsgard

appearance: He has messy black hair, and no matter how much he tries to groom it, he can never get it neat, giving it a semi spiky appearance. He wears a plain t-shirt and jeans, and a cloak over that. His eyes are a deep sea blue, and they are often cold and hard, showing little emotion. His build is a bit stocky, though he is still plenty skinny. He often stands tall, though if he is in a terrible emotional state, he is unable to hide it through a proud stance. He cannot hide his emotions, basically

personality: He is often blunt, cold, and calculating, able to keep his head through most situations. He is a man of strategy; he will not fight without some sort of plan. However, he might panic if things get out of hand and the situation falls into complete chaos. If he panics, he PANICS, and he is not helpful AT ALL to his squad mates.

history: He was not from Japan at all; he was from another country somewhere. When he arrived with his parents, they barely had any money, and were risking poverty. However, they saw the quinx surgery offer and it lead to some family discussion. His parents argued over which one of the two would do it, when Esko himself took the offer. They were surprised by this, but respected his decision. He would get to help humanity and his family. So, now he is a quinx.

other: (._.)

squad: Quinx Squad

kagune type: Ukaku

kagune appearance: His left wing is black, his white is right. They not only act as swift blades, but as projectile launchers, shooting fast blade like feathers at the target

RC factor: 859

other: Waf

quinque name: Wolf 1/2

quinque type: A dagger that can split into two daggers.

quinque appearance: They look like normal daggers with a bit of shiny flair

other: They feel might lighter then normal daggers, allowing for faster movement

The amount of time that took was very real

And yes, they are not related this time >:3

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf