Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

No Tak be like stalking MIteki

Yep gonna make a kaneki

Here ta is

Hmmm I should start playing females

username: SULDhasno

character name: Kaneki Ken (Might as well be though) Hayato Kurasama (same last name as mitek, but they are obviously not related)

appearance:Post-aogiri Kaneki Ken. No black fingernails though. Do I need to link something?

personality: He tends to look like a very cold and reserved person, but when approached he is actually a friendly person. Despite this, he is a very quiet person most probably preferring that the annoying person attempting to make conversation go die somewhere. With a few exceptions. He has a passionate hatred for ghoul investigators and that hatred is probably the only reason he is above a C-Rank. Sometimes when fighting he develops a brutal and sadistic personality. He's actually a very protective person to the (few) people who end up being 'friends'. Also, he only kills ghoul investigators. He never attacks normal people

history: He was a naturally born one-eyed ghoul from a Ukaku ghoul father and a human mother. His father was a 'peaceful' ghoul who stayed at home as a home-dad whilst his mother would go out to work. Of course the mother knew exactly what species they were and intended to keep their actual identities a secret. His father would often cook (which he somehow did very well despite not being able to taste his food without vomiting) for Hayato's mother, and would often give some to a neighbour (and elderly woman) to eat. When Hayato was two he got a younger brother. However, when he was 8, The neighbour found out about them and tipped off the CCG. The CCG sent 3 ghoul investigators, who killed his father and mother in front of his eyes. The then turned to him and and his brother, and despite using his kagune (for the first time) he was overpowered and his brother was killed. This caused him to hate ghoul investigators and he soon found and killed two of the investigators whilst they were on another investigation. He ended up joining a ghoul organization so he could find the last one and kill him.

other:

kagune type: Rinkaku

kagune appearance:Like Kaneki's. He tends to fight with only two (He likes to attach them to his arm to act like blades) but could have four if he deemed it necessary.

other:

affiliation (if any):Ghoul organization that Sens char is in

mask:Eh... Kaneki's?

alias: I'm not giving him one

rating:S (We legit need one alreads)

Damn it can't finish right now too much like kaneki

Edited by SULDhasno

ho o h wow i miss a lot while being away

username: XiaoChibi

character name: Kou Nakamura (中村 光)

appearance: Kou has messy grey hair that he gels back during missions. He has amber eyes and is usually seen wearing headphones or tapping his fingers to a beat. Kou’s CCG uniform consists of a white dress shirt, striped tie, white pants, and a slate grey trench coat.

personality: As a child, Kou had a bubbly personality and was eager to please his parents and sibling. However, after his parents’ death, Kou became quieter and refused to speak at times. When his brother died, Kou decided to undergo a quest for more power and became more apathetic to his surroundings. As an investigator, he is hungry for power to fuel his goals and has a slight god complex.

history: Kou was born to a family of musicians. His father was a cellist, his mother a pianist, and Kou’s older brother played the violin. As a child, Kou’s mother taught him how to play the piano. By the time he was 8, Kou preformed in competitions and played duets with his brother. When Kou was 10, his parents were kidnapped by ghouls from the local concert hall and were trafficked as meals. After the loss of his parents, Kou and Yoshiaki were placed under the care of the CCG. Yoshiaki was placed in the CCG academy, and Kou later in the Junior Academy. Yoshiaki later rose through the Investigator ranks, but died in the line of duty when he was 21, and Kou was a teen in the CCG academy. When Kou graduated, he received his brother’s quinque, Edelweiss.

other: Kou hasn’t played the piano since his brother’s death. He also has frequent nightmares and tends to pepper his sentences with musical terms.

{ for CCG only }

partner: hmu peeps :v

{ for ghoul investigators only }

quinque name: Edelweiss

quinque type: Rinkaku

quinque appearance: Edelweiss is a silver guandao with gold accents. Depending on the situation, Kou can extend or detract the blade and staff.

other: Kou likes to tie a red tassel and bell to the blade of his quinque. Edelweiss’s previous owner was Yoshiaki Nakamura.

accepted!! can't wait to see kou omg hhhhh

ah yes the long doomed ghoul/human relationship shakes fist at ishida

suld just tell me when you want me to add hayato's character sheet--take your time! c: he's accepted, anyways, so no worries. literally everyone is tbh

all these new characters omg i'm

[ hulk throws kazuya at someone ]

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Ok. See if I can finish it now

EDIT: I can't think of anything else dammit it's done.

Wowzers that was longer than I thought it would be.

I think that is my longest one ever

whoot whoot longest one ever

Now I have two character's whose families are dead

I somehow feel I should stop doing that

What if Esko was the one who killed his bro? Could get a char hating on Esko for a change

Kou and Miteki as partners will be pretty interesting (if you decide on that)

Edited by SULDhasno

Ok. See if I can finish it now

EDIT: I can't think of anything else dammit it's done.

Wowzers that was longer than I thought it would be.

I think that is my longest one ever

whoot whoot longest one ever

Now I have two character's whose families are dead

I somehow feel I should stop doing that

What if Esko was the one who killed his bro? Could get a char hating on Esko for a change

biggrin.gif

That would be a cool thing

But are quinxes catogorized with the regular officers?

That way, tho, we have one of his characters with mine (>:3) and another lothes mine

sorry for the late update, guys! just got home from work hhh

updates for today:

Hayato has been accepted!! make a post whenever you feel is best ^^

Gildraug's character, Halla, has been accepted as well ; v ; welcome to them both!

since everyone's gathered, would anyone like to do a battle scene? please talk to someone before killing a character off, though!!

i've pmed TotallyDrow; they say that they're too busy rn to rp, but may come around in the future!

also if no one has any objections i'd like to make a hinami dual kagune cutie to join this organization :3cccc as a mascot bc what are powers

edit; ok wait no on second thought i can't handle multiple rps/three characters rn so i'm going to just float w/ amaris and kazuya for now

still this organization sounds v fun <33

also hh i'm bad at counting but correct me if i'm wrong; we have two quinx so far, right? i'd like to keep the limit to about five or six as in canon unless this rp expands beyond our control and into the abyss of space

@esko: quinx are still fairly new in the tokyo ghoulverse so sen and suld can correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i gather quinx are separated from normal officers. however, the quinx squad does need one or two ccg officers to watch over them as you can't just have a bunch of kagune users running everywhere

these officers are also ordered to take down a member should they go out of control. looks pointedly at haise

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I was like hmm I think there was something missing

I saw Nutcracker pic and I'm like oh so that's what your profile is

then I saw the description and I'm like

ok

Guys search caneki on google and check images

EDIT: Yes so there WAS something missing my sister hacks though

Edited by SULDhasno

As a fan of Tokyo Ghoul [need to catch up with the manga goddamnit] I'm really excited about joining this RP ^^ So hello to everyone!

I shall go and make my opening post now, please do correct me if there's an error in regards of clashing with the background/current situation! :>

Yes I was asleep or being eaten when I was making Kaneki ken. Why is it so long...

the manga is so damn good omg gogogo gildraug go

Due to my teachers deciding to pile a ****ton amount of homework and a comic book project whose rough draft was due today and the final due on wednesday (whywhywhy it was assigned on wednesday why ;~; give an extension pls for the love of life), I'm probably going to end up replying on Wednesday-Thursday hopefully i swear

so uh see you guys then and apologies for the abundance of irl issues.

edit: @gildraug: no errors that i've seen in your post! c:

edit2: uh oops i guess the censorkip.gif didn't go through?

Edited by XiaoChibi

the manga is so damn good omg gogogo gildraug go

Due to my teachers deciding to pile a ****ton amount of homework and a comic book project whose rough draft was due today and the final due on wednesday (whywhywhy it was assigned on wednesday why ;~; give an extension pls for the love of life), I'm probably going to end up replying on Wednesday-Thursday hopefully i swear

so uh see you guys then and apologies for the abundance of irl issues.

edit: @gildraug: no errors that i've seen in your post! c:

edit2: uh oops i guess the censorkip.gif didn't go through?

I found the Tokyo Ghoul re:! Finally oh my god didn't take me but only half an hour to look for it!(´Д`。) now i shall go and waste my life

Oh, don't worry about that, come and reply when you can ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ May it be soon enough, I'm itching to RP

I'm the only one who isn't at re yet

but one-punch man

and yowapeda anime pls

and psychopass

ARGH

The Kaneki is too Kaneki

Edited by SULDhasno

YES PLS the manga is so beautiful i love it

ahh sen no problem!! i'll probably be slow on replies as well; best wishes to your project!! try your best ^^

psycho pass is so good hhhhhhhhhh please read re though it's amazing 10/10 best

also i love nutcracker

ay yes nutcracker is bae and my profile picture... i need a better shot though she's been gorgeous in the recent updates hhhh

Just so you know, Esko bruh

He turned his head round at a certain person on the bench.

Dunno, might bring up a few things, cos you know. Killing peeps.

Oh yeah, you need to (besides read TG manga) see post-aogiri kaneki ken and da mask in case you need to say things like that

Hmm... Tinypic

user posted image

That should work no you can't really see him hmm hmm

Oh yeah, KanekiHayato doesn't have black fingernails. Just so you know.

I feel like this

[s]Kaneki[/s]Hayato

Is going to be used a lot

Nope can't find the mask

What other img sites can you access esko

Edited by SULDhasno

Photobucket

That is really all I know

Hmmzies

That might work. He looks kinda gross in that pic though

Dargh

What none of them work nani

I give up on this

Just read TG and you'll see Esky

Ok I'm assuming your Esko killed KanekiHayato's family Esky

I'm calling you Esky for the sake of not getting confused with char names and you

and also

Esky

Edited by SULDhasno

Huh

Me no likie

Also, when shall we shove Rin and Miteki into a closet and run.

((That really means making them canon))

Humph Esko

But the Rin and Miteki sounds coolio

It is coolio

And Tak be stalking them

Edit: vote for Rineki wut

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Vote yes

Tak stalks and then Hayato be like you need to cut down on the stalking and Tak like she might eat him and Hayato says that probably won't happen and Tak says it might and Hayato gives up and goes to the back to the basketball Eca I got it all planned out

I don't like the Frankenstein bolt bit on Kaneki 's mask so I've decided Hayato isn't going to have that Hayato is too kaneki

Edited by SULDhasno

Crap, completely overlooked this; I'm all for them being partners :^)

Edit: does anyone read owari no seraph because the latest chapter is a killer tfw it's so sad the feels were too real ;u; Also, when I was reading Kou's character sheet, I just noticed that I made the error of labeling him as a Rank 2 Investigator instead of a Rank 1 Investigator. Could this be changed, please?

I probably forgot to change his rank after I finished his sheet because I was thinking about having a different foundation for Kou lllorz

Edited by XiaoChibi

Noice

Edit: Vote yas for Rineki

Edited by SULDhasno

Edit: does anyone read owari no seraph because the latest chapter is a killer tfw it's so sad the feels were too real ;u; Also, when I was reading Kou's character sheet, I just noticed that I made the error of labeling him as a Rank 2 Investigator instead of a Rank 1 Investigator. Could this be changed, please?

I probably forgot to change his rank after I finished his sheet because I was thinking about having a different foundation for Kou lllorz

WHAT HAPPENED OH MY God thi s is why i stopped reading owari no seraph too sad too sad

did anything happen to mich if so i'm leaving this earth

ahhh yes of course!! ima go do that now hhhh

ahh thanks c:

omg so there's a flashback and it's a slap in the face and THEY DON'T END UP SAVING GUREN AND YUU IS SO BROKEN AND SAD IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL. FAMILY. SQUAD MEANT FAMILY. SQUAD.

;n;aa

npnp!! : ^ )

loud scREAM INg

a flashback with who involved????

also did we ever find out what happened to shinoa's sister bc she's so important to me and

clutches heart