Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

ahh that's okay; i know how it is i've been caught up in school lately too ; o ; that's okay; we can move slow and steady ; u ;

ahh my goodness well thank you for your dedication????? ; u ; anyways, sounds good; this a bit of a slow start but hopefully we can have everything up and running soon!!

i'm hoping it will; everyone's characters are so lovely ; o ; i'm trying to get a post up for luci / amaris soon as well! : ^ )

I need to get back into the swing of things here.

So! I'd like to crawl out of limbo and start posting again.

All I need is a quick summary and I'm good to go

I hope this is still active, this is too good to lose

I also apologize of my inactiveness :'D

IB high school is a pain in the butt, I must say dry.gif

Will do my best to scrap up a good post ASAP

Please do not scrap up posts, write one as eloquently as possible!

But yes, high school makes one busy. I will keep an eye out for that post.

aha yeah, i'm drowning in homework and tests now :,D

looking forward to your post, gildraug!!

@esko: do you still need a debrief?

aha yeah, i'm drowning in homework and tests now :,D

looking forward to your post, gildraug!!

@esko: do you still need a debrief?

Yeah, that'd be very nice

How many of you still use the chatzy? It's seems quite lax over there...

I check in, but as you said it is usually empty so I don't linger for long.

How many of you still use the chatzy? It's seems quite lax over there...

same, i try to check in when i can.

it's just quieter because of school starting + not many recent rp replies imo.

ahh yes, i'd like to apologise for my absence as well : ' D school + work has been really busy, so i don't have much time to post a detailed rp reply ; u ; i'll try to get one as soon as i can!

as far as the chatzy goes; i agree, i check in sometimes with the viewing window instead of the chat, though i mostly check in when it's late and people are all asleep ; u ; the timezone struggle tbh

bump oops sorry abt the double post

ah yes, you can see i'm being v serious rn bc i'm not using emotioncons this rp is 100% business

naw just kidding anyways

doc and i were discussing future plot stuff for our dumb children and we came upon an idea i wanted to suggest here and see how it goes! how do you guys feel about having an antagonist (perhaps one/multiple of the top/leader of vermilion, if you'd be okay with that, sen?) that we could all control? i didn't like the idea of a purely npc antagonist as then there's not that much to work off of, and i didn't want to take the antagonist role for myself either as amaris already halfway there and luci is . . . luci. so perhaps we could take turns rotating the antagonist or using when needed? thoughts?

i realise it would take a lot of communication, so probably not, but the idea of spicing this rp up a little and really making it exciting since the last battle has died down sounds agreeable to me. OO:

i still need to get luci's post up oops here i am talking abt future stuff yes

and we'll probably add some npc ghouls/ccgs to make things easier! as for summarizing; esko, do you still need a summary?

i might add a timeline to the beginning post just to make things easier (i'd have to shuffle the op around a little bit ; u ; ) so everyone can keep track of things, so i'll get on that--and a reply!--tomorrow!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Sounds pretty good to me, having a collective puppet could be interesting, and even so I don't want a pure evil character because those don't make sense. But we do need a way to make this a little more interesting since the last battle died down and it becomes more difficult to post as you said.

psst alright so i'm so sorry to spring this on you guys so suddenly regarding the teams + each hunting a ghoul thing!! O: i didn't want to completely godmod and decide everything so if there's any character development y'all want to do with the CCG/ghouls rn feel free to pair up/seek someone!! it's a free for all rn until we get teams settled and plot begins ; u ;

don't worry, Lady biggrin.gif

Chiaki needs a partner, hint hint! So she's up for the grabs although her movements are a tad bit limited due to being thrashed by Hunter the previous day ;D

hey, gildraug, is it alright if kou and chiaki become partners/joins the investigation group w isaac and her? kou was initially partners with miteki, and i'm not sure if suld is active anymore.

I'm a little concerned for SULD. I wonder where he's at.

Anyways, guess who made a crappilicious post? I'm hopefully back in the game now

I was kind of wondering if Katsuro could run into An again, perhaps to kickstart the idea-thing I have where he joins Aogiri Tree and then meets his father(!) or even a disastrous revelation about his kagune.

Only An has already booked it, so he might do his own thing for now unless he decides to pow around with the others instead.

Point is, this has been lightly simmering in my mind for some time now but I'd like to make it happen soon enough. Katsuro being an immoral beast is rather tiring since it's hard to relate to properly.

hmm...i was thinking about having an move to aotree HQ and maybe there can be an interaction if they see each other again?

hmm...i was thinking about having an move to aotree HQ and maybe there can be an interaction if they see each other again?

Yes but how would they? With his crisis from yesterday more or less done with, Katsuro will probably go back to being the city-dweller who spends his time scaling buildings to hide from the Doves. He would need a reason to find Aogiri Tree.

yeah i wouldn't expect him to end up on aotree's doorstep, but perhaps he could be in the ward?

edit: oops sent this too early.

i mean, he could be scaling buildings in the sixth ward, but does he know that aotree exists? there's probably a lot of ghoul groups there too along with the tree, so it might be easier for him to blend in there?

Edited by XiaoChibi

hey, gildraug, is it alright if kou and chiaki become partners/joins the investigation group w isaac and her? kou was initially partners with miteki, and i'm not sure if suld is active anymore.

Sounds fine to me biggrin.gif Although, is Kou coming to this special mission? ohmy.gif

Sounds fine to me biggrin.gif Although, is Kou coming to this special mission? ohmy.gif

ahh yeah he is; kou just arrived late to the meeting spot a couple posts back ;u;

yeah i wouldn't expect him to end up on aotree's doorstep, but perhaps he could be in the ward?

edit: oops sent this too early.

i mean, he could be scaling buildings in the sixth ward, but does he know that aotree exists? there's probably a lot of ghoul groups there too along with the tree, so it might be easier for him to blend in there?

Katsuro has indeed met a few ghoul groups similar to Aogiri Tree, but none of them cared enough about what he was doing because he only kills to feed himself. If he ever demonstrated his real prowess in battle, one of them might take interest in recruiting or suppressing him.

Aogiri Tree in particular isn't one pays too much mind.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most fantastically ordinary quinque nut on the planet, who has risen from the graves of file corruption to be here today: Atsuya!

(Curse you, Open Office, for destroying the first sheet.)

username: Coryn02

character name: Atsuya Wakahisa

appearance: Atsuya has a handsome appearance, with a small nose, medium-brown eyes, and black hair with a few gray strands interspersed. His eyes always have a bright quality that gives the impression that he's fascinated by everything around him. Atsuya has a thin build that makes him unsuited to combat due to his lack of muscle. His posture is usually a bit slouched over, making him seem a couple of inches shorter than he really is. He is generally dressed in a labcoat when at the laboratory, in business attire when at a formal event, and casual jeans and long-sleeved shirts otherwise. He also wears round glasses, which give him an erudite look.

personality: Atsuya has a deep and insatiable thirst for knowledge, almost childlike in this respect. He will go out of his way to find out whatever he wants to know. In particular, Atsuya wishes to use his knowledge for the good of other people, and his will to help others also comes across as juvenile and naive. Atsuya is a strong believer in teamwork, and sometimes gets confused as to why others would try to oppose him if they work toward a common goal. He is nonetheless a dedicated, diligent, and capable worker who takes every aspect of his job seriously. He does prefer to err on the side of caution if something is at risk, and will especially avoid harming other people to succeed.

history: Atsuya grew up in a family of four, raised by two doting parents and two older sisters, Yumiko and Haru. He lived next to a library during his early years, which led to a love of books that his parents encouraged. It was only later in his years that Atsuya became convinced that knowledge was only worth knowing if it was to be shared and used. When ghoul activity began to rise in Japan, he decided that he was going to dedicate his life to understanding more about ghouls so that nobody else would be killed by them. Once he finished high school, he went to the CCG's Ghoul Investigator Training Academy. While he performed at least above the average in all his courses, he was most keen in the design, operation, and manufacture of quinque. Instead of becoming a normal Ghoul Investigator like his fellow classmates, his Ghoul Biology professor sent a referral letter to the head researcher over at the Laboratory Division in the first ward. Atsuya jumped at the offer he was sent, and was hired on as an aide where he works to create more efficient, durable, and effective quinque for the Ghoul Investigators fighting on the front lines.

occupation: Commission for Counter-Ghoul Investigator (Research Department)

partner: While he is an aide in the research department, Atsuya doesn't currently have a field partner.

quinque name: Vicegrip

quinque type: Koukaku

quinque appearance: Vicegrip is a bulky-looking black quinque that looks like a segmented whip. While it does have some use in lashing, its true function is in the four claw-like protrusions at the end of its length. When Vicegrip is drawn back with enough force, it will snap shut with enough force to prevent removal. It was designed with ghoul capture in mind, meant to only immobilize a ghoul or its kagune long enough to prevent escape so it could be forced to submit alive. It also has a manual disengage mechanism in the grip, in case Atsuya needs to free his quinque quickly.

other: Atsuya's quinque was made chiefly by himself in cooperation with the rest of the Research Department. Atsuya is a very good son, and he makes a point of calling his parents every weekend and on special occasions. While he would never admit it to anyone else, Atsuya doesn't like the idea that ghouls have to die for Japan to be safe. He knows how much potential there is in a ghoul's regenerative prowess and hopes one day to apply a similar brand of biochemistry to cure diseases such as cancer and Parkinson's, which would require the cooperation of ghouls for testing.