Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

oh man i'm really late but

So what are the teams? Isaac would probably prefer to be by himself.

right now the teams that have been decided for sure are luci/indigo/kazuya, and i think kou/chiaki/isaac, if you are all okay with that?

for now, can i ask that isaac starts off with kou and chiaki? he can feel free to split from them at any time, as i'm not planning on keeping kazuya with luci and indigo either.

that leaves esko and atsuya (i'm so sorry if i forgot anyone, feel free to remind me!!), i believe? are you two okay with being paired together for a team?

since we only have three(ish) teams, i'm going to have luci split up the ghouls between them and see how it goes. ; u ;

@coryn: atsuya is accepted! i'll copy + paste his form into the op--do you want to go ahead and make a post introducing him? i'll follow up with luci, and then we can get things rolling.

EDIT;; oh man atsuya's sheet just pushed over the character limit so i had to delete the inactive characters--if we have more people joining in the future i'll see how it goes. ; u ;

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

mmm okay so i think i've finalized the teams! here's the list below with explanation

if you find any problem at all please speak to me friend we will work it out

also otl im so sorry if i'm being controlling abt the rp please tell me and i'll back off!!

lucianne/indigo/kazuya > lucianne and indigo need to stick together, she wants kazuya since he's the only declared quinx and she wants to keep an eye on him

going after: an so we can have kazuya/an meet again and continue things from here c:

future plans???: kazuya will probably split from them and cry while luci and indi can go murdering

kou/chiaki/natsuki > kou and chiaki are both v formidable + quinx = dreamteam

i switched isaac to atsuya/esko since mp mentioned he wanted to work solo, and zoro would prefer kou/chiaki

@gilly & sen: if you guys aren't okay with this please talk to me!!!

going after: kat + possibly rin??? she doesn't have an alias so i'm not sure the CCG knows she actually exists but if you want to make her pop in then sure

future plans: a mystery

isaac/atsuya/esko > they're literally going to murder everyone

isaac can split off from the group later to go solo, atsuya is just going to be murdering everything w/ his quinque, and esko can probably pull out his kagune and be like. what a time to be alive

@coryn, esko, mp: please check in w/ me and tell me if you guys are okay with this!!

going after: amaris, halla @gilly are you alright with this mmmm

i did this since they're p powerhoused rn so yes, take the A and B ranks

future plans: goodbye isaac

if i've forgotten anyone pls tell me!! & if everyone is content then we can start things woo

& im deleting old sheets from the op in order to make room for new ones, sorry @suld/darkness if you guys are still active please check in with me

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

I'm good with the teams biggrin.gif Although are we really the powerhous team? Atsuya's quinque isn't made for combat.

I wanted Isaac to be with Atsuya.

And he doesn't have to go off by himself, I wasn't planning to anyway but I was going to have him say that he would prefer to go solo as he's not the team type.

I'm good with the teams biggrin.gif Although are we really the powerhous team? Atsuya's quinque isn't made for combat.

I wanted Isaac to be with Atsuya.

And he doesn't have to go off by himself, I wasn't planning to anyway but I was going to have him say that he would prefer to go solo as he's not the team type.

alright, sounds good! : ' D i'm glad to hear at least a couple people are alright, it makes life easier ; u ; <33

hmm well i mean

say if a ghoul ripped a part of isaac's quinque in combat he'd be like. crap. but then atsuya would be like naw man it's alright [ pulls giant sheet of metal from suitcase ] i have you covered

it all depends on how things go, especially where vermilion/aogiri tree is concerned O: esp when stronger ghouls start appearing ohoho

ahhh, sounds good!! O: that works out, then--halla and amaris better watch out. ; u ; and sure, he can say anything he wants. c:

I was not anticipating that Atsuya would be introduced this early, I kind of figured he'd make his appearance after the action we are preparing the characters for (as a reference to find out more about the strange biology of the ghouls they fought) and then sent to make more field observations with them.

Of course, he could always be sent beforehand to make observations on behalf of the Research Department and accompany the Investigators, so that works too.

As for him battling the threesome of Amaris, Halla, and Katsuro, there'd have to be a specific way to play it out. Since it counts as godmodding to an extent to allow a character to act through another's post (even if it is your own), Katsuro would have to have little to no direct interaction with Atsuya so as to prevent myself from manipulating the two of them into a scenario where I must reply to myself.

I have no issues with him pairing with Isaac for now; he was sent to make observations, not to be picky about who he's going with. Naturally he'd prefer it if the ghouls were somewhat not dead when brought back to base for confinement, since dead ghouls aren't too easy to work with.

Even so, I guess he's very late if he does show up. I'll figure something out this evening.

Such a shame Isaac is going to die, though.

Edited by Coryn02

Why is Isaac going to die... I've only made one post with him, he shouldn't die so soon.

Wait, we're going after Katsuro as well?

I'm a-okay with teams c:

Aw, I wonder what I'm gonna do with Rin after she leaves, I have nothing to turn to once she leaves. Help?

Lady said

future plans: goodbye isaac

in her update post. Unless I seriously misinterpreted its meaning, which I think I have. She also included Katsuro in the post as a target, implying he is now being hunted

If Rin is going entirely solo, we could probably have her come back in a bit. Word travels fast on the wind, she might look into something big happening.

Edited by Coryn02

If Rin is going entirely solo, we could probably have her come back in a bit. Word travels fast on the wind, she might look into something big happening.

Yeah, I guess that's the best idea. She can dissapear and come back later.

IN THE SPACE OF HER ABSENCE, I shall make another character. Esko will be right back

Why is Isaac going to die... I've only made one post with him, he shouldn't die so soon.

Wait, we're going after Katsuro as well?

i'm pretty sure coryn was joking...?

although esko, i'm sure you can still work with rin even though everyone's gone on their own ways?

i'm pretty sure coryn was joking...?

although esko, i'm sure you can still work with rin even though everyone's gone on their own ways?

Not joking, just misinterpretation.

You could do that as well, Esko; just have Rin do things every now and again until she reunites with the other characters.

alright, sounds good! i'm glad to see everyone seems to be okay. c:

ahh as for the isaac thing, sorry, that was my bad! no, isaac isn't going to die; i meant it as more of a 'ah yes he's leaving' kind of farewell.

re: atsuya's entrance--you can have him enter anytime, coryn. luci said she would send any additional members after isaac since he's going to be chasing down two ghouls; if you want to introduce atsuya later in the rp just make it so that he has orders to go after associate special investigator walken.

ohh, i must have misinterpreted your rp reply--kat is going with amaris and halla? sure, sounds good; i'm sure we'll find a way to work around it or just have everyone take turns/outline the battle in advance so that you don't end up rping against yourself.

@esko: rin can always disappear and come back, sure! i'm not sure what your plans are for her regarding plot but if you want her to run into any of the ccg or aogiri that's alright too. c: anything works; the rp is pretty sandbox-y currently!

Katsuro's only accompanying them as long as he's allowed; if they refuse to allow his presence in their travels he'll just go off on his own again.

Atsuya should probably be introduced sooner rather than later, given that he'll have no idea where Isaac is beyond the initial meeting; given that they are short Investigators working on these ghouls anyways they'd probably send him anyway, since they need someone out in the field at all times getting information about how ghouls work.

I'll see what I can do.

I didn't say when or why, but I went on vacation (still on vacation at time of writing) for Thanksgiving. Once I get back home tomorrow evening I intend to be back on regular schedule and posting again.

For the moment I am a bit stuck; Katsuro already said his bit for the moment and Atsuya's introduction should probably be later.

ahh no problem; enjoy your vacation!!

i'm sure we can get kat with halla and amaris; i'm just waiting on gilly to post rn. no rush, though! ; o ;

So I finally got around to trying to fix up Takahiro (Katsuro's father)'s sheet again. I sort of think I am stuck, though.

I have a bit of an idea of what he should look like, but not much. I haven't begun to think of his usual clothing yet. Furthermore, while his personality and especially his history are very well-developed, Takahiro's identity as a ghoul (both among his fellows and the CCG) isn't fleshed out either; not even an idea for his mask.

Atsuya is also still on hold, since I want a better time to introduce him into the story. So far my plan is for the CCG crew to go to the laboratories for advice and they send Atsuya to help them out, who then sorta joins them afterwards to romp around the ward and try to take care of business.

Does anyone have any contributions maybe to Takahiro as a character? Or instead an alternative idea of when to introduce Atsuya?