Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

I've been waiting for this oh my goodness~ If I'm not overly busy I'd love to join biggrin.gif

alrighty, sounds good!!! i have to go somewhere really quickly but i'll write out the forms and put it up for crit as soon as i can (*´∀`*) this is exciting omg

omg yes please join!! : ^ ) we'd love to have you hh

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Whoot more people!

Ok, went through again, just picked a few errors:

humans with weapons build inside of them to fight off the ghouls.

Should be built.

That's all I managed to pick up, I'll read through again when I come round.

Edited by SULDhasno

ohhh thank you; fixed! : ^ )

i put the character sheets up as well; is there anything i should add or cut back on?

also the quinx squad needs a leader so if anyone's interested that'd be great (ノ)´∀`(ヾ) i'm going to be making my own quinx but he's a dumbbutt and hardly responsible enough

i think we're pretty much done; i'm gonna go ahead and request crit so it can be (hopefully) moved to other rps soon!! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Make it Sasaki?

Ok! If we can start making our sheets, I will start making them. When I can. Also, are you ok if I posted my suggestions in the actual thread (I will delete them once it gets accepted)?

Edited by SULDhasno

Make it Sasaki?

Ok! If we can start making our sheets, I will start making them. When I can. Also, are you ok if I posted my suggestions in the actual thread (I will delete them once it gets accepted)?

hhmmm the only thing is though then would would rp sasaki???? it'd be better if it was an oc since then it's more ~user inclusive~

eyyy go for it!! : ^ ) yes you can omg i'm excited to see everyone's characters hhh (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

yeah, i'm fine with that!! suggestions are always greatly appreciated. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

Ok. I'll try to make it now. I was joking when I said Sasaki... Well, meh.

username: SULDhasno

character name: Takaki Kiyonaga

appearance: He has brown short hair, and brown eyes. He is of average height, and has a relatively smalll frame. He often wears a white jumper and blue jeans.

personality: He generally is a friendly person- he enjoys talking with others, although generally isn't the one to talk first. He rarely gets annoyed at others even if he really wants to.

history: His parents died when he was 10 due to the CCG, but since the CCG did not manage to find his parents' identities, the government did not find out that he was a ghoul and so he was given a school to go to. Besides that nothing much else happened to him.

kagune type: Ukaku

kagune appearance: A set of crimson coloured wings that shoot projectiles and can act as a blade.

other:

affiliation (if any): None

mask: A plain black half-mask that covers up to his nose.

alias: Can he not have one?

rating: C

Is that enough? If it isn't I'll try to add more.

I'm going to make another character when I come round to it. Or a few.

Edited by SULDhasno

o H OOPS IM SOS ORRY

i'm really oblivious to jokes puts head in hands ヽ( ´ー`)ノ

ohh omg i like him!! he sounds precious omg

accepted!! i'll add his info to the character page ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

hopefully an rp approver drops by with some tips soon so we can do the thing!!

i still have to draw up my characters oops soon soon

ERMAGHERD check this out. It's a piano cover for first season of tokyo ghoul anime IS SO COO I NEED TO LEARN THIS

http://lookingforanswer.tumblr.com/post/11...its-the-animenz

There's auto play on the top-left hand corner, so you may want to pause that.

Cool! I'll probably make a second sheet. Sometime today hopefully.

WHERE IS THE SHEET I NEED TO LEARN THIS

Edited by SULDhasno

FYI, I'm going to make a character eventually, I'm just not feeling inspired or anything.

*Still listening to piano cover*

WUUUT In the Freeform Roleplays section, it doesn't show the notice where we can't post new Rps here. So should we just move the RP here? I dunno if I'm just (gradually growing transparent and vanishing) confused.

@SULDhasno:

ohhh hhh that's amazing!!!! piano players are so talented <3333

eyy okay sounds good! ill have to get my sheets up sometime rest in peace

~

the piano cover is awesome omg <33 i'm listening to it too!! ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ

oh hmm,,, well, yeah, we could, in all honesty : ' ^ ) idk i feel like other rps has this certain cool ~official~ allure to it but that's just me ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

@MrSpyro:

ahh yeah take your time!! i'm still waiting on the rp to be checked out by an approver anyway. c: and i have yet to put my personal sheets up anyway so just take all the time you need : ' ^ )

Well, it's ultimately up to you. I was just thinking if we wanted a quick start we could just do it in freeform, but since everything's getting sorted out that's cool.

Coolio my sister showed it to me this morning.

Edited by SULDhasno

omg i don't actually know though because i'm indecisive as heck ... i suppose we'll see how it goes??? if you guys feel like it's too much waiting to get approved and all that, then i'll ask a mod to move it to freeform and we can get a early start, yeah ヾ(´▽`*)ノ☆ it'd be okay in other rps too, though!!

it's amazing omg <33 is your sister a big tg fan?? OO:

I would think that if we can get our characters ready before it gets accepted then we can move it to Freeform.

Well... She likes the manga a lot... Doesn't like the anime. She's on... The beginning of the season 2 manga or something? She does like the opening though.

mmm, yeah!!

ahh--she's like me, then, LOL. i'm not a fan of the anime, to be honest--but the opening is perfect like ohhh my god <33

YESYES she's reading :re??? :re is so great ohhh my god i love nutcracker she's my favourite ghoul in the world my twitter and tumblr are devoted to nutcracker

I might be wrong. I'm not exactly sure where she is in the manga. She finished the anime though.

I should try to find the manga online sometime.

I just took a quiz on what kagune are you I did it twice and got Rinkaku and Bikaku. I wanted Ukaku though...

username: SULDhasno

character name: Miteki Kurasuma

appearance: He has short spiky-ish black hair and dark brown eyes. He is of average height, and average weight and build.

personality: He has a very laid-back attitude and often can't be bothered to do things he doesn't want to. He's a talkative but friendly person. He likes playing video games.

history: A fairly normal life, nothing significant. His parents' want him to take the quinx surgery for the money though. He's not sure whether they're joking.

other: He's friends with Takaki.

{ for CCG only }

rank: First Class? (After joining and being promoted I guess)

partner: Find at a later date

{ for ghoul investigators only }

other: Can he be a Ghoul Investigator, but not have a quinque (At least not yet)?

Edited by SULDhasno

ahh i see i see!! yeah :re is only a few chapters in so its still fairly new ; v ;

omg you should!! the manga is actually so good i love it like bless <33

awww :c keep trying until you get it? xd.png the quizzes are pretty cool; i should take one sometime omg

ohh i like miteki!! and omg friends with takaki slay me

yeah, sure!! you can have him gain a quinque later on : ^ ) as long as he has a general weapon to defend himself, he's all good!!

i'll should make my characters omg i want like one of each rest in peace

anyway; accepted!! i'll add him to the characters list. : ^ )

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Is it possible for us to make the IC thread here and ask the mods to delete the one in the Unapproved section?

I dunno, I'm not sure whether we can and I don't know what you're planning to do. Just a thought.

Ok! I have started the manga! I found it online and now I'm reading it.

Edited by SULDhasno

ahh well i've been getting critique in the thread so i feel like it might be a little too much to just suddenly pack up and move ship ^^" the RP Approvers work fast so hopefully we'll get some critique soon and be able to rp soon!! patience is key ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

and Sen's character has been added to approved! ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ

ohh really??? yesyes omg read the manga it's amazing <33 and then read :re it's even more amazing LOL

also hh quick note: i'm going to seattle for most of tomorrow so replies to things will probably be on saturday!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Why dis dieded

Oh yeah you could make a Chatzy thing for this RP to talk about other stuff without clogging up the ooc