Lady_Lunevis

A World of Grey OOC

new update: this was an interest check but now it's the ooc and the thread is done : ^ ) feel free to visit/join!!

update: we have a thread!! it's still a wip, but feel free to visit: (*´▽`*)

chatzy

welcome to the ooc for the rp { A World of Grey }! here, you can chat about characters and cry about tg:re and plan plots. c:

ref images for character creation/rp:

kakugan: [normal] [one-eyed] [quinx]

*the difference between one-eyed and quinx kakugans is that the sclera of a quinx is grey, while normal kakugans are black.

examples of kagune:

ukaku: [touka] [ayato] [shirazu]

koukaku: [ryouko] [tsukiyama] [naki] [urie]

rinkaku: [rize] [kaneki] [still kaneki] [how much can this boy do] [i'm stopping here because this is really getting out of hand] [roma] [matsumae]

binkaku: [nishiki] [nishiki all grown up] [miza] [nutcracker]

dual: [hinami - koukaku/rinkaku] [nutcracker - koukaku/bikaku]

kakuja:

incomplete: [kaneki] [yamori]

complete: [arata] [eto]

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

NOICE

I was actually thinking of making this. So have another NOICE.

If this catches on I would be glad to help out with the Rp.

Also, a (kind of) irrelevant question: did root a end on episode 12? I just finished it, it's kinda on a cliffhanger, so I was wondering...

Edited by SULDhasno

ZOOM holy crap hello friend

aahh okay thank you!!! yeah i'm really hoping it does bc omg after that anime ending i need something to feed me

hmm... as far as i know, yeah??? i haven't watched root a personally but from what i hear it was a little disappointing because they didn't cover some of the important parts in the manga, and from what i hear it ended differently too?? hide baby no

so i don't think they'll be able to animate :re since :re follows the manga ending--unless ishida himself or pierrot studios writes another sequel, i think that's just the end of the anime rest in peace

tg:re going strong though!! i love nutcracker hhh

Yeah, they ended it differently but...

I haven't read the manga, but my sister says it has a LOT of bits the anime missed out. I'm going to come round to read it soon.

Oh yeah, there's a thread in Visual Media on Tokyo Ghoul. Perhaps you could go there and advertise your Rp (Is that allowed?) And talk things tokyo ghoul. I guess.

Edited by SULDhasno

i honestly have no idea because ishida was kinda forced to make changes due to the mess they made of the first season; hence, the second is a little confusing. if they do make a third, it'd be vastly different from the mangaverse, LOL.

PLEASE READ THE MANGA it was so good holy crap

ooohh really??? heck yea i see it zooms over like i am here

i'm not too sure if i'm allowed to advertise???? but i'll just mention it in passing hh

still yes i really hope more people are interested bc tg is my favourite thing ever

Yeah. Legit yesterday I was pondering on doing an interest check for a Tokyo Ghoul based RP. I might have done it earlier, if it had not been my lack of creativity when it comes to naming things (I forgot that I could think about a name later). And, here it is!

Also, I think you can make a link to it in your sig.

LOLomg. yeah omg earlier today i was like hey wouldn't it be cool if tg rp and so this happened!!

you can name things later, yes : ' ^ ) d/w i feel the struggle i'm horrible at titles too(・□・;)

oh whOA you're right i can!! holy crap why didn't i think of this omg thank you you're smart : ' ^ )

my armies are gonna have to shove over a little,,, tg super important heck yeah

hopefully that'll help a bit!! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Thank you:).

You could also, when you come around to making the actual thread, put the subtitle saying that people are needed. You might also want to state that it's a Tokyo Ghoul AU.

Thank you:).

You could also, when you come around to making the actual thread, put the subtitle saying that people are needed. You might also want to state that it's a Tokyo Ghoul AU.

yeah ahh i was considering doing that; putting up all the information might draw a few more people in!! : ^ ) i'll get working on the actual thread possibly tomorrow or the day after--i just needed to find at least one other person who knew what tg was (*´ェ`*)

ahh yeah!! definitely tg au if we were rping actual tg it'd just be a lot of KANEKI NO and crying, LOL. but yes, thank you!! omg i'm so excited i wanna start making it now rest in peace (•́ ॣ·̫ ॣ•̀,)՞

Awesome! I'm thinking of some characters... I'm also willing to try to help you with anything. Although I'm still new to this.

And if you want me to put it into my sig I would be willing to.

Edited by SULDhasno

YESYES characters are good very good : ^ )

ohhh thank you so much!! <333 recruit more souls

knowing me, i'll probably mess up in grammar or smth or place the wrong info somewhere since when i have to type out a large amount of words i get really distracted, but i'll try my best!! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

and i'll be mainly following the mangaverse information-wise--it's not all that different and most things you can find on the wiki. c:

omg i cry so much thank you,,, sure, if you want to! (*´▽`*)i'll try to get the actual thread up as soon as possible then since this is only an interest check. (。´∀`)ノ

Ok. When you get it up I'll be willing to read through.

Yeah, I'll put it into my sig, but I think I'll do that once the actual thread is up.

Ok! Looking forward to it!

ahh okay thank you so much!! c:

yeah, that does sound better. i'll do the same by replacing mine!

eyyy : ^ )

ok but i've run immediately into a block: titles (っ*´□`)っ

i was thinking Wilted: A World of Grey but i feel like that's too vague rolls around

I would think that would be okay if you stated it was a TG AU underneath it. It could make people want to read it because it is vague.

Yeah I'm thinking of titles as well...

Actually, you could put the content down whilst thinking of the name.

I think that A World of Grey by itself would be okay as well.

Edited by SULDhasno

I would think that would be okay if you stated it was a TG AU underneath it. It could make people want to read it because it is vague.

Yeah I'm thinking of titles as well...

Actually, you could put the content down whilst thinking of the name.

I think that A World of Grey by itself would be okay as well.

ahh yesyes that sounds good!! i think i'll mention it while writing up the information; the little box title underneath we can use to put something super mysterious and angsty : ' ^ D

ohh, truetrue!! i'll say that the title is up for debate.

ahh i like that too; a world of grey does pretty much sum up the base of tokyo ghoul, LOL. no one can exactly win, but ughgugh they can't reach a finale either.

huehuehue i threw together a quick start and i'll get more in depth soon!!

Cool!

Wait, are you fine if I comment on the RP in the actual thread? If not, I can delete the post I made...

Cool!

Wait, are you fine if I comment on the RP in the actual thread? If not, I can delete the post I made...

i don't mind, it's okay! the no posting was mainly no crit until i finish all the information; i'm sorry i didn't make it more clear oops

Ok, I did put a crit down, just was a reminder to put caps on. It looks very nice so far.

Oh, another piece of advice. You might want to mention ghouls somewhere besides the who are you bit, if not some people might not know what's going on.

Also, I would think you would mean live in a very messed up world, instead of survive. Unless your making it very apocalyptic. Did I spell that right?

Edited by SULDhasno

ahh yeah the non-caps were for effect,, i'll fix those if they seem too unlikely!

updated some of the world; i'm planning to cram more stuff into the information tomorrow, but that's about it for today!

hh oh thank you!! yeah i'll put more about ghouls into the information--and i'll fix the live/survive thing tomorrow!! since it's 1AM and i have school tomorrow oops yes, you did spell that right. : ^ )

Ok, sure. I'll see you tommorow!

I seem to be firing a lot of suggestions. Here's another. I'm not sure whether you were planning to add this already, but if we're having factions/organizations of ghouls (Aogiri, Anteiku etc.) and humans, you may want to mention about them as well.

Edited by SULDhasno

Awesomeeeee

The thread's in the unapproved RP section, so you can go look at it. It's not finished though.

YES TOKYO GHOUL FANS YES HOLY CRAP

hmm.. for ghoul organizations, there's two ways we could do this--which do you guys prefer? one, we could have like aogiri and everything already set in place, and simply just smash our ocs in there like yes okay this works (。´∀`)ノ

ooor we could make our own organizations; i cut down the number of Wards bc i don't feel like we'd have enough people to control 22 Wards, but if anyone wants me to bump up the number i can!! overall just tell me what you guys want and i'll try to cater into the service (*´▽`*)

but yeah we have a thread up already!! i'll post a link to it in the first post of this thread (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

I think the first way is better. And I think we don't need to add anymore wards- if we do we can just somehow put that into the RP as we go along.

Oh, and you should talk about kagunes and such somewhere underneath the Ghoul explanation perhaps.

Edited by SULDhasno

ahh thank you!! i squeezed a description of kagunes into there, yes : ^ )

hhh i think overall i've crammed most of the information in there; is there anything i've forgotten that i should add?? if not, i'll make character sheets and we're good to go, i hope! (๑ゝω╹๑)

Edited by Lady_Lunevis