TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Aaaaaaannnddd....

The Blue Gemshard just took the show! By far my fav color of them all! :3

The reds and greens are close behind tho

Yesssss non-holiday easterns ftw~

Quite like the blue gemshards~ i also especially like that the females have the fancier tails.

I think the Striped Rivers would look really good with Undines (based on looks and on description)! Both the new easterns would look pretty good with Silvers or Heartstealings too!

Ou~ I didn't even think about Silvers. That'd be a nice pairing with the Striped Rivers. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

I like both of the eastern dragons more than I thought I would. Plus they're very lithe and graceful. I'm still waiting for the Plates adults to be posted. Those have been my favorites all along.

I just noticed the different colors of Gemshards have different patterns on their spade tails. Nice little touch there. smile.gif

.... The blue Gemshards are so pretty!!! I think I like the green more, but I am biased and I just love green.... Definitely going to take the painful time to make a lineage of blue Gemmies and Heartstealings.

I just noticed the different colors of Gemshards have different patterns on their spade tails. Nice little touch there. :)

i JUST saw this too, still like the blue ones best |D

Oh my gosshhh, someone please tell me that they'll breed their Blue gemshards with Solstices!! Pleaseeeeee!!! wub.gif

I like all the Gemshards, but I have to say that the green one is still my fav of the three. I'm going to enjoy breeding these guys with several other breeds and three colors to work with means even more awesome lineages. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for these wonderful new additions to the cave. happy.gif

Oh my gosshhh, someone please tell me that they'll breed their Blue gemshards with Solstices!! Pleaseeeeee!!! wub.gif

I was just thinking about that, to be honest. Green will be with Mistletoe, Blue with Solstice and Red with either Heartstealing or Radiant Angel. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Love those Gemshard adults, especially the green ones! biggrin.gifwub.gif

The blue ones are great too! Super happy they're Easterns!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I like all the Gemshards, but I have to say that the green one is still my fav of the three. I'm going to enjoy breeding these guys with several other breeds and three colors to work with means even more awesome lineages. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters for these wonderful new additions to the cave. happy.gif

I wonder if the colors breed true, or if they are random each time? Hmmmm

Definitely going to try to make a lineage with blue and green gemshards.

OOOOMG, these are so pretty! I'm so breeding Orkid to a gemshard the next chance I get!

I think the blue gem goes well with silver shimmer. I hope one of the CB owners make this line so I can have it. wink.gif

That's what I was thinking, they'd go so well with Shimmers :3 They'd look awesome in any combo actually :3

I wonder if the colors breed true, or if they are random each time? Hmmmm

Too early to tell, but if they're anything like Nebs then it'll probably stay random. Only this time we'd have a 1 in 3 chance instead of 50/50 since genders don't matter here like with the Nebulas.

Anyone thinking Striped Rivers and Heartstealers?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...style%5Bbg%5D=y

This is why when it came to that Dragon - I waited on choosing mates...Though I did do one breeding with a Carmine Wyvern as I liked that Pairing.

But for my other (and my Mistletoes) - new releases are why I held back on choosing Mates. Still have many months to decide for sure, but that just might be my other Heartstealing pair smile.gif

Too early to tell, but if they're anything like Nebs then it'll probably stay random. Only this time we'd have a 1 in 3 chance instead of 50/50 since genders don't matter here like with the Nebulas.

Yeah...hopefully they breed true, but their eggs have no indication for what color they are. :3 I guess it's gonna be a surprise when we all finally get adults.

Trying to determine which Gemshard color looks best with Red-finned Tidals:

Blue

Red

Green

Maybe it would be better with the genders reversed. unsure.gif

They all look good to me, but I like think the blue one looks best, but that's just my opinion.

Blue Gemshards x Striped Rivers! Yes! This is the best idea I've had since Mistletoes x Winters!