TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Tried to get my third Gemstone to lock me... and instead picked up an extra Plated. ARrrrrrrgh, I guess I'll dump it tonight and try again.

Well, I am very silly. I abandoned the extra Plated egg I had and went to replace it... only to go to the Forest and spastically click on more Plateds. I caught one, but luckily I just abandoned another that was off cooldown and have now reminded myself that I need a GEMSTONE.

Not my proudest moment there.

Edited by Dimar

I can believe I almost miss this release! They look very interesting! biggrin.gif

You're not the only one. laugh.gif

Which egg has the solar flare again?*smites slow clicky finger for missing another plate egg*

user posted image

The new Plate dragon!

Just kidding! I am hoping for a nice big, beefy dragon though, maybe even kind of fat...the bigger the better!

user posted image

The new Plate dragon!

Just kidding! I am hoping for a nice big, beefy dragon though, maybe even kind of fat...the bigger the better!

Heheehee

Well, I am very silly. I abandoned the extra Plated egg I had and went to replace it... only to go to the Forest and spastically click on more Plateds. I caught one, but luckily I just abandoned another that was off cooldown and have now reminded myself that I need a GEMSTONE.

Not my proudest moment there.

Who knows how many times I accidentally clicked on plated eggs, and was relieved to see that I failed to catch it.

I failed to catch any plateds or gemstones. Only one stripey. I do believe the stripeys are only in the forest, and the gemstones in the jungles. I've seen plateds in both.

I failed to catch any plateds or gemstones. Only one stripey. I do believe the stripeys are only in the forest, and the gemstones in the jungles. I've seen plateds in both.

I haven't seen any plates in the Jungle. o3o Or maybe it's just me?

Uhmmm...Is it just me,or did the cave just crash from so many peeps trying to nab the new eggs cause I suddenly got a HTTP 500 Internet Error stating "Most likely causes:

•The website is under maintenance.

•The website has a programming error." ???? huh.gif

So... Did DC stop working for anyone else because of the release or is it just me?

Yeah, it was the usual white page and some of the new egg images were broken, it was back up pretty quickly though.

You guys know the Cosmic Brownies that Little Debbie makes? My prediction is that TJ has made these "gemstone" dragons look like that to fool us into thinking that they were gemstones, but in reality they are Cosmic Brownie dragons!

Also, OOOOOOOH!

I finally have all three!

Hmmm. TJ has a lot of gemstone eggs..... Perhaps there will be alts? rolleyes.gif /shot

I haven't seen any plates in the Jungle. o3o Or maybe it's just me?

Not as often as gemstones, but I have seen some.

Is it just me, or does the current rarity seem to be:

Plated < Puddle < Gemstone

???

DC not working for me either.

Of course, as soon as I posted this, it's back! wink.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

Yeah, it was the usual white page and some of the new egg images were broken, it was back up pretty quickly though.

Just hope it doesn't go BOOM on us again...at least...not til I get my 2nd plate egg. cool.gif

*Growls and grrs, grrs and growls at the irk factor of snagging the 2nd plate*Guh it's a pain when one's mouse is only good for pointing but not clicking and the clicking bit has to be done with a stupid laggy mouse pad.ESPECIALLY when said pointing factor is made even laggier by mouse pointer freezing in place every few seconds.*GLARES at offending mouse,head,DESK*

Edited by Shin'a'in

Has anyone hatched their new eggs early with earthquake? Just curious xd.png

Whenever these drops happen, I just imagine that in the DC universe, there are all these trainers waiting and kneeling at starting lines and every time the clock drops, it's like the Hunger games.

Has anyone hatched their new eggs early with earthquake? Just curious xd.png

I believe the chance of success is less the newer the eggs are, so I doubt anyone would risk it.

Yay! I got a plated! smile.gif