shadowfighter

Easter~ Mass Breeding

Half of my stripes were messy so I didn't breed them, of the good ones only 3 or 4 decided to be kind. Even then, I ended up dropping an orange pyrasprite. Those things are impossible to catch but not to breed apparently.

3 pillows with hollidays mates

and a couple of seasonals. Not many but still fun!

26 stripes bred different colors and different lines, all clean. I don't have pillows nor seasonals.

Happy Easter everyone! I wish I could contribute but I don't have any of the listed dragons xd.png

I hope all of those stripes went to a wonderful home!

Thanks for the reminder! Sent a bundle of pillows and stripes to the AP, had no luck with springs, unfortunately (but I didn't have many clean springs to breed, either, so xd.png)

Pity I didn't see this before, as I might have joined in and bred a few. Stripes and seasonals I can still breed. Of course I have a lot of pillows -an army of them so would not wish to breed all of them and I tend to call all my pillows sheep because they remind me of sheep.

So, if anyone is looking for something in pillows. PM me and I will breed it. I have many nice lines and lineages. PB and non.

Pity I didn't see this before, as I might have joined in and bred a few. Stripes and seasonals I can still breed. Of course I have a lot of pillows -an army of them so would not wish to breed all of them and I tend to call all my pillows sheep because they remind me of sheep.

So, if anyone is looking for something in pillows. PM me and I will breed it. I have many nice lines and lineages. PB and non.

The breeding period lasts until midnight today, you can still breed those Pillows. smile.gif

The breeding period lasts until midnight today, you can still breed those Pillows. smile.gif

If I mass bred my pillows I could fill the AP with them alone. I have over two whole pages of pillows on my scroll. I prefer if someone is looking for something in them to PM me and I will breed them then.

I was offline yesterday. Sorry I wasn't able to contribute.

Lagie, you still can contribute. Our inofficial Easter breeding season lasts until midnight EDT tonight. smile.gif

Lagie, you still can contribute. Our inofficial Easter breeding season lasts until midnight EDT tonight. smile.gif

Thanks, olympe! smile.gif Now to wait out the wireless here (it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and lagging before it disconnects rolleyes.gif ).

If I mass bred my pillows I could fill the AP with them alone. I have over two whole pages of pillows on my scroll. I prefer if someone is looking for something in them to PM me and I will breed them then.

I love Pillow checkers!

*kicks the wireless* Let's try this again, shall we? rolleyes.gif

1 pillow

3 springs

10 stripes of various colours (including one mis-breeding that I'll have to sort out later)

and 1 red...

Sorry I missed this, because I had a lot of stripes I could have bred for it, but there is a lot of fluffeh in the AP, right now. smile.gif

Looks like they're beginning to hit the AP! lots of Pillows and Stripes! biggrin.gif

Did I miss the flood? I don't see any Stripes, Seasonals or even Pillows in the AP.

I was locked and couldn't pick up any, but I guess the earliest ones I bred hit the AP, maybe 5-6 hours ago. There should be more!

My big batch of stripes were bred in two batches.. the first batch should start showing up soonish since I bred them around noon CST.. the second batch should be around 1:30pm CST

Sweet, can't wait for my hatchies to grow up so I can start stalking the AP. smile.gif

Sweet! Mine are hitting the AP right now. I just saw one with the code gayXS (caps messed) - I hadn't noticed the code beforehand. xd.png