shadowfighter

Easter~ Mass Breeding

One of my babies got picked up but the other 2 are in limbo. Hope someone takes them even if they aren't the prettiest.

Locked myself with several Pillows and a couple Stripes, I never did see any Springs. o.o

Caught these two from Cinnamin Draconna, and this one from xenolion. Thanks, breeders! ^-^ I Influenced the two 2nd gen White Stripes to be a pair so here's hoping they get along~

ETA: I think everything I bred has found a home, which is nice because some of them ended up kinda messy. .-. I was pleasantly surprised to find that none of them had been Vamped, though I figure some of them will be frozen. c:

Edited by Denwayasha

Just checked all my babies. Here are the results so far:

Pillows- one frozen, the rest are eggs (only one has no views)

Stripes- one growing hatchie, the rest are eggs (18 have no views)

Seasonals- three growing hatchies, the rest are eggs (7 have no views)

Fails haven't been accounted for, though most seem to have no views either.

I picked up 6 pillows, all 2nd gens from Holidays and happily locked Now (we need hatchie incubates!)

Someone picked up my Stripe, but my Spring is still not taken. Managed to pick up a few stripes and Pillows myself so I'm happy.

I'm not going to the View page on my babies, but looking at the Progeny lists, I'm suprised at how many of the Springs are still eggs. Are people trying to trade them? They're all PB 2nd gens or 3rd or 4th gen evens. It bothers me that most of them are still eggs.

The four Pillows are all hatchlings, as all but two of the 2nd gen Stripes. biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I just picked up one of my own eggs. xd.png

You too? laugh.gif

I picked up a pillow fail, but it's a little 2G that I decided to keep.

I saw a few of mine appear last night. I bred as many of my listed dragons as I could for the event. ^^

I'm not going to the View page on my babies, but looking at the Progeny lists, I'm suprised at how many of the Springs are still eggs. Are people trying to trade them? They're all PB 2nd gens or 3rd or 4th gen evens. It bothers me that most of them are still eggs.

The four Pillows are all hatchlings, as all but two of the 2nd gen Stripes. biggrin.gif

Sometimes users pick up the eggs and then go MIA. I've had quite a few descendants die this way! If you're worried about that happening and the view page of the egg states that the owner is accepting aid from others, I think it's within the rules to add that egg to a hatchery when it's in danger. Please do correct me if I'm wrong! c:

Just checked all  my babies.  Here are the results so far:

Pillows- one frozen, the rest are eggs (only one has no views)

Stripes- one growing hatchie, the rest are eggs (18 have no views)

Seasonals- three growing hatchies,  the rest are eggs (7 have no views)

Fails haven't been accounted for, though most seem to have no views either.

Checked all my babies again to see if any were still eggs.

Stripes: three ER eggs (all have no views), one frozen hatchie, rest growing hatchlings or adults.

Seasonals: one ER egg (has no views), five frozen hatchies ,rest growing hatchlings or adults.

Pillows: one ER egg (has views), one frozen hatchie, one growing vampire hatchie, rest growing hatchlings or adults.

Edited by Jazeki