shadowfighter

Easter~ Mass Breeding

I can see why they may be a good idea, but I am trying to avoid using every breed, and once you get to a certain point, it gets out of control. I think, for the first (hopefully) annual Easter breeding, three breeds is good. smile.gif

Yeah, I hear ya there. Okay, I have a bunch of Stripes and a few Pillows I can breed and my Spring dragons are ready to go. happy.gif

Yeah, I hear ya there. Okay, I have a bunch of Stripes and a few Pillows I can breed and my Spring dragons are ready to go. happy.gif

Great! happy.gif I can't wait for it to come, I am quite excited. smile.gif

And you can still make the ones you were asking about the mate of one of the involved breeds and include them that way~ ^J^

I want to know when breeding starts!

Pillows! smile.gif

Great to have you here, can't wait to see all the eggs! smile.gif

Sounds like a fun idea! laugh.gif

Gonna drop some Pillows, Stripes and Seasonals cool.gif

Edited by silent33

And you can still make the ones you were asking about the mate of one of the involved breeds and include them that way~ ^J^

Very true. I'll try to breed some nice lineages. happy.gif

I've got lots of stripes, and a decent amount of pillows that I'll add to the mix.

I'll have to pick up a few Pillows to do this, it sounds neat! And it will get my lazy butt to start egg hunting for dragons I don't have yet tongue.gif

I'll try to breed a few stripes and maybe pillows!

If you click "Track this topic" the posts on that day should give you a reminder! biggrin.gif

I'm good for this smile.gif

I have plenty o' Pillows, Stripes, & Seasonals cool.gif

Oh, I love this idea! laugh.gif

I was already thinking of dropping some rares to the AP for easter, but I work on easter and don't have much time for planning stuff. Just breeding my PB Stripes will be much easier. Thank you for organising this! biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I do enjoy a good mass breeding! Good excuse to breed all my stripes. I'll play!

Only managed to pick up 2 pillows but I'll still be able to participate I hope. Since the new dragons are so pretty I may breed mine to them.

Perfect excuse to breed some of my stripes for the AP! Count me in biggrin.gif

I may not have much pillows, but seasonals and stripes I have tons of! Count me in ^^

I dont have many stripes or pillows but I have enough seasonals to help a bit!