shadowfighter

Easter~ Mass Breeding

Well folks, at exactly midnight I will PM all those who wanted reminders. I can't wait to get this started!

Well folks, at exactly midnight I will PM all those who wanted reminders. I can't wait to get this started!

I'm excited too~!

I'll be taking part as well (but no need for a reminder as it's only tomorrow!) c: I haven't made any interesting checkers specifically for Easter but hopefully AP lurkers will like the even-gens I can auto-abandon.

This sounds really fun!

I want to know when breeding starts!

Edited by Sany

Looking forward to it. Tho I'll probably get bored before I run out of Stripes to breed.. considering I recently completed a ten gen even gen project and have ALL those Stripes available to breed, LOL. tongue.gif

This sounds like a cute idea! Count me in. biggrin.gif

And I'll definitely try to pick up a few eggs when they appear.

Looking forward to it. Tho I'll probably get bored before I run out of Stripes to breed.. considering I recently completed a ten gen even gen project and have ALL those Stripes available to breed, LOL. tongue.gif

I did the math when you posted the beautiful 10 gen, and and that's a serious number. Good luck with your breeding!

I have 32 CB stripes, about 40 CB Seasonal, and 8 Pillows, and they're getting restless

I'll bred my CB stripes, CB spring seasonals and CB pillows (I like when the AP is full of incuhatchable eggs and hope this massbreeding helps keep it that way).

Today's the day! The moon is shining, the sky is clear, and we are getting breeding on! (Yay for Nemo references!)

So far I've bred:

This and only that because all my other dragons decided that today they wouldn't be interested...

Edited by shadowfighter

Finished with stripes and sent about 10 - 15 black stripes with desipis to the AP (plus another 20 - 30 stripes from other pairings). I hadn't really thought about them with stripes before but I think it is rather pretty.

Edited by rubyshoes

Finished with stripes and sent about 10 - 15 black stripes with desipis to the AP (plus another 20 - 30 stripes from other pairings). I hadn't really thought about them with stripes before but I think it is rather pretty.

Thanks Ruby! I'll be going for one of those black stripes for sure!

Thanks Ruby! I'll be going for one of those black stripes for sure!

You're welcome. Also just finished my springs and sent mostly PB springs (and a couple of "oops wrong pair" breedings - sorry about those) to the AP - not too many, probably no more than 20 spring eggs.

edit: Pillows bred and about 20 pillow eggs sent to the AP

Edited by rubyshoes

Managed to drop about 24 Springs, 12 Stripes amd 4 Pillows. I'll go back in a little bit and breed a few more Stripes, maybe a few more Springs. I did drop a 4th gen even PB Spring. biggrin.gif

I'm gonna spend the early hours of Easter and tomorrow as well when I wake up after sleep to finish combing thru my scroll for other goodies with nice lineages to enjoy! And while awaiting the pretty eggs to show up for me to collect from the Egg Fest! And then in another few days when the eggs hit the AP for fun Easter fest eggs!

Bred all my Pillows, was almost done with my Stripes, and then the downtime hit. XD I tried to do as many Stripe x Stripe pairings as I could since it's so fun when you breed, say, a Red and a Green and get a Blue egg~

I'll be taking part as well (but no need for a reminder as it's only tomorrow!) c: I haven't made any interesting checkers specifically for Easter but hopefully AP lurkers will like the even-gens I can auto-abandon.

Dropped three green Stripes, one white Stripe, two Springs and two Pillows in the AP.

So, I started breeding - and I'm not quite done yet as I still have to take care of my black stripes and my seasonals.

I donated these eggs so far:

15 white stripes

13 red stripes

11 green stripes

11 blue stripes

12 black stripes

Most of them are 2nd gen, either PB or from holiday lineages. Most of the others are at least even-gen, if not a patterned or PB lineage.

And that's my small contribution done, 10 even gen PB Stripes and 2 PB Springs. The AP will look so pretty in a few days!

Bleh, I don't like my action log getting flooded (I'm superstitious that influences knocked off the action log are void) but I definitely bred a ton. I bred 6 Springs, 2 Pillows, 14 Stripes. Mostly PB and EG stuff. smile.gif

I bred all my CB Stripes to my Cavern Lurkers yesterday. Guess I can still breed all my Winters and 2G/3G Stripes.

Edit: 3 2G Seasonals and 1 3G Green Stripe. Wish I could contribute more wink.gif

Edited by EternallyYin

Breeding done!

Mostly pure even gens, a lot of Stripes and Seasonals, plus 1 Pillow pair (perhaps i should stock up on those...hmmm)

I'm a bit proud of this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XGV7U I hope it'll find a good home. smile.gif