shadowfighter

Easter~ Mass Breeding

Off to play and join in the fun.

Mine will be even gen PBs.

Thanks for the reminder message this morning smile.gif

I have been breeding Stripes, and so far sent three blues and two reds to the AP. Some of my Stripes weren't interested, the heathens. I'll wait till later to do Seasonals and Pillows so as to spread the eggs out.

ETA - I won't breed anything messy. Probably even-gens only.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

My one Pillow baby didn't grow up in time....well I have one. I have 3 stripes but if I breed them they will be messy....Oh well its only one stripe. Now to figure out who to breed them with.

edit: My two bred successfully. I bred my 2nd gen PB red Striped to my 2nd gen pb Gold alted Undine, and my sole Pillow to my cb Sunrise Dragon. I'll put them both in the ap soon, hopefully someone loves them. Hoping my other baby grows up in time for me to breed him, only 9 hours to tell xd.png

Edited by dragontamer44722

I've done my part~ 2 2nd gen Pillow eggs, both with Heartstealers, my CB female wouldn't cooperate with the Purple I tried to breed her with. Several Springs. Sadly no Stripes. I kept the only Stripe egg I was able to produce.

Did some more breeding: Two more stripes (I think), 8 or 9 2nd gen springs from winter parents, 1 4th gen spring from winter parents/autumn grandparents/summer great-grandparents. 5 more springs from CB spring parents, one from spring x GoN. Plus about 10 2nd gen PB Easter Bunnies. wink.gif

I am locked and about to breed my Stripes. smile.gif

Edit:

From my eight pairs of CB Stripes I got seven eggs, three greens, two blacks, one red, one white and one not interested.

From my second gen black and green pair I got a red. From my four second gen PB red stripe pairs I got two greens, one black, and one red. From my second gen blue pair I got a red. From my second gen greens I got a black and a green. From my second gen blacks I got two blacks and a not interested.

From my two third gen PB blue stripes I got one red and a fail breeding.

So in total I dropped:

6 Greens.

6 Blacks.

5 Reds.

1 White.

18 in all.

All were auto'd. smile.gif I hope people like catching my Even Gen PB Stripes in a few days. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Alright! laugh.gif

I dropped these:

1 White Stripe

2 Pillows

2 Spring

They all have a nice lineage, nothing messy smile.gif

Could have dropped more, but some of my dragons were stubborn, like always. dry.gif

Dropped one Spring, one Sunrise (from my Pillow, I think their names are fitting) and one White Stripe. I tried to keep them from being too messy but hopefully someone likes em.

I'm glad I signed up for the reminder, otherwise I would have forgotten. laugh.gif Already bred my pillows. Next it's on to Seasons and then Stripes.

Now, are we supposed to breed all season dragons, or just the Spring ones?

Dropped these:

3 Red Stripes

1 Green Stripe

2 Seasonals

1 Pink Pillowfail

1 Spessartine Pillowfail

1 Pillow

My contribution ^^

So far I have sent 6 striped eggs to AP. 4 of them are 2gen purebred and 2 are stairstep of the opalescent lineage. I will work on Seasonals later today.

Just bred my best even-gens and massbred my CB Pillows, moving on to Stripes and Springs. smile.gif

Decided to take part in this too with what little I had.

Bred

1 Spring Egg

1 Black Stripe egg (from a white stairstep ugh that little rebel)

1 Almandine Pyrope that was supposed to be a pillow but it has a pillow dad and its pink so I think it partially counts?

Also I'm surprised Pinks aren't on the list. They're pretty Spring/Easter related to me imo.

And I'm out of dragons, expect lots and lots of Holidaykins. smile.gif Fun hunting everyone!

Edited by stagazer_7

My Pillows have unleashed their eggs upon you all. All even gen, and nice and clean.

Except one with incest in its ancestry, but that's because of a certain notoriously named Tinsel... ninja.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I didn't breed ALL of my Stripes, but I did breed all of the Stripes from my 10 gen even gen project, plus my pillows and seasonals.

Here are my stats..

4 Refusals, 37 no eggs, 44 no interests

1 Gold (xPillow)

1 Copper (x Pillow)

4 Springs

7 Pillows

308 Stripes (57 black, 61 blue, 59 green, 57 red, 74 white)

I had fun, lol... but someone is gonna complain about all the stripe eggs. tongue.gif

I didn't breed ALL of my Stripes, but I did breed all of the Stripes from my 10 gen even gen project, plus my pillows and seasonals.

Here are my stats..

1 Gold (xPillow)

1 Copper (x Pillow)

4 Springs

7 Pillows

I had fun, lol... but someone is gonna complain about all the stripe eggs. tongue.gif

Wow. Just, wow. Thanks for your contributions!

Here are my stats..

1 Gold (xPillow)

1 Copper (x Pillow)

4 Springs

7 Pillows

For the first year I was active in the Cave, I had a VERY difficult time catching ANY Stripes. I can't ever complain about see the AP filled this way! Thank you for your beautiful contributions! <3

Here are my stats..

1 Gold (xPillow)

1 Copper (x Pillow)

4 Springs

7 Pillows

Yesssss!!!!! Stripe wall! So excited! Thank you so much; you're awesome!

I'm sure the collective pillow community will balance them out! xd.png