Tazzay

Flight Rising

Hope I'm not interrupting anything but I just wanted to express how much I am enjoying flight rising right now! Coli for the win!

user posted image

Hope I'm not interrupting anything but I just wanted to express how much I am enjoying flight rising right now! Coli for the win!

glad your enjoying FR biggrin.gif and thanks for using me as a ref!

I just joined the other day because of the open window. I'm contagioushazard on there c: It's fun so far, but a bit overwhelming! Lots of lore I'll need to familiarize myself with.

Flight Rising has a nice YouTube channel with some videos for lore and basic navigating uploaded. smile.gif Before I joined, I watched all the videos so I knew a bit more at the start. There's also mentoring threads and guides in your private Flight forums - they're usually stickied to the top. ^^

You're always free to drop me a PM, too. :3 I love answering questions.

Edited by Narvix

Hello everyone! I'm trying to finally get back into chatting around here on the DC forums and of course what do I find but a FR topic? Hoorah!

I'm actually Morichinatsu over on FR, not starseas. lol

I'm super curious about how you guys organize your lairs! I've been trying to actually start organizing mine but I can't decide how I want to go about it... I like the idea of putting pairs with each other, but most of my dragons are actually loners, and I don't like the idea of wasting 3 slots with "fillers" just to make the pairs fit perfectly. Then I was thinking maybe I'll just put all of my "finished" dragons up front, but then that would mean moving my random progen to the next page and I didn't want to do that to her </3

Hello everyone! I'm trying to finally get back into chatting around here on the DC forums and of course what do I find but a FR topic? Hoorah!

I'm super curious about how you guys organize your lairs! I've been trying to actually start organizing mine but I can't decide how I want to go about it... I like the idea of putting pairs with each other, but most of my dragons are actually loners, and I don't like the idea of wasting 3 slots with "fillers" just to make the pairs fit perfectly. Then I was thinking maybe I'll just put all of my "finished" dragons up front, but then that would mean moving my random progen to the next page and I didn't want to do that to her </3

I usually try to have pairs together, and if I manage to find/buy a dragon that will suit/match a dragon I have on an earlier page, I'll move it there :3 At the same time, my lair is just sorted by date of obtaining them - oldest to newest (the mate-less dragons I mean) :3 (Also, I hope you don't mind that I sent you a friend request ^^; My user is the same as here hehe)

Is it bad that I introduced about 4 people into Flight Rising?

Anyway, been saving up for Eliminates for my coliseum team, but also I still need to finish Flora's last genes. SomuchtreasureIneed

(I'm hoping no new people exalt their progens, I told the people I introduced not to.)

Hey guys add me as a friend on it I made 3 level 25 dragons in a little over a day so I think I'll be sticking around in this game for a while. The name is Carlnow by the way.

Forgot to re-post this ^^; I still have Imps for sale if anyone is interested - they're in the AH again at a lower price, but if you prefer, send me a CR with whatever you want to offer and I'll send them to you :3 If you buy to exalt them (or to breed change), naming them first would be appreciated ^^;

*Edit* They now belong to carlnow, thank you for giving them a home! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I sort by breed and time of gening. I have my favorite breeds up front, and the most recently gened is at the front of each breed.

I'm so broke </3

I just bought two genes off of the AH, saving me 20k, but now I need 763 gems to grab a Butterfly and finally finish off one of my gene projects. I went to the forums hoping to find someone selling for 600 but then I find out that gems are now 700-750 each </3

Ah well I guess I'll have to wait more. Besides even if I did find some for 600, I'd only be able to buy 35 so I guess there's no point worrying too much about price right now.

user posted image

That's the girlie I'm waiting to gene up. All I need is the butterfly and I'm so excited! I'm terrible at actually getting gene projects done but once I've got her done, she'll be the fourth one this year! <3

Edited by StarSea

I'm so broke </3

I just bought two genes off of the AH, saving me 20k, but now I need 763 gems to grab a Butterfly and finally finish off one of my gene projects. I went to the forums hoping to find someone selling for 600 but then I find out that gems are now 700-750 each </3

Ah well I guess I'll have to wait more. Besides even if I did find some for 600, I'd only be able to buy 35 so I guess there's no point worrying too much about price right now.

Are gem prices really up that high now? Ouch. I wonder if it's cause of those gem skins cycling out from the shops soon. :x I don't have nearly enough gems to get all the ones I want oh well.

Good luck on getting that last gene though, that mirror looks really pretty with it!

Ah! There's an idea! I didn't even think about the gem skins part.

I REMEMBER WHEN gems used to be what... 100t each? Those were the days I totally wish I had hoarded them back then.

Ah! There's an idea! I didn't even think about the gem skins part.

I REMEMBER WHEN gems used to be what... 100t each? Those were the days I totally wish I had hoarded them back then.

I don't even remember ever seeing gems that low. O.o I've definitely heard about it, but that just seems like such a weird concept to me. I've been around since '13 though so my memory could just be fuzzy. It usually is. >.>

But yeah the skins thing is my guess. I don't know how attached people are to those retiring skins? But retired official things are often pretty sought after by many, so maybe people are interested in them now. I for one just dropped 3,000 gems on those, and I never spend gems on anything anymore. I had to purchase 1,000 of those though and I'm still surprised I was able. Normally whenever I peek in there's 20 threads with Gems and.. never any actually selling.

I do have a nice supply of gold on hand so the purchase didn't hurt me too much, but it did set me back quite a bit in trying to save up for a super-expensive thing. Darn it.

I joined on the very first day, we all thought gems were so easy to get. If you go to the item sales board there's still remenants of that time. Ahhh such are the old days. Lol! I sound so old when I say that xd.png

Now I'm just waiting for my hoard of familiars to get to awakened. I have 28 that just became loyal and should all hit awakened on the same day. If it manages to happen before the color wheel expansion, I'm not sure if I want to buy scatter scrolls with all the gems or go ahead and pick up a butterfly for Cio.

And thank you for the compliment on her, ~Magpie~!

Edited by StarSea

Hi guys. I was hoping someone here might be able to help me finish my festival skin quest. I've been collecting the festival skins since I joined Flight Rising December 2014. I'm down to my very last 2 skins-Disciple of Light (for female Tundras) & Wildfire (for male Ridgebacks). I have the pictures of them in my profile on FR. Thank you for any help. If you know someone that might be willing to sell/trade, please have them contact me. biggrin.gif Same name on FR, Kaylune & Mycena Cave.

I just joined FR. It's pretty cool and all, but the coli gives me a headache. It's pretty awful, since I understand it's the main source of income in the game. Either way, I'll just hang in there and hope for a coli rewrite soon. Otherwise, the game is fine.

How does it give you a headache, Andromedae? The floaties in some of the venues or [etc]?

The entire site itself is getting a rewrite, and any www1. pages are re-written already.

Anyways, Welcome to FR and if you need any help or have any questions, I'm a rather oldie player who joined back in '13 when they first opened. Let the wise and old StarSea guide youuuu! lol I'm Morichinatsu (#3439) over on FR if you want to shoot me a PM there. wink.gif

I'm so broke </3

I know this feeling! I got like 73k and need about 150k to get the expansion. I need two or more of them sadly cuz I want to breed a set and got like 3-4 dragons waiting to be gifted. -lol-

Well, I think the game is rather violent in the visual sense, I mean the animations are constant and a little harsh on my eyes. Especially with all the shaking from eliminate and jumping. I've played video games all my life and never had trouble, but the coli ends up giving me headaches when I play for some odd reason. Anyway, I'd love to have a little help Starsea, I do need it! I'm Ethereally on there, my id is 237683

ah, sorry to hear!! i know that there are many suggestion threads to revamp the coli--if you want to pitch in there, i know the mods are working hard!

otherwise, i hope the game is enjoyable for you nonetheless. i'm sure starsea has already got you covered, but if you need anything feel free to ask!! i'm lacelottie on fr.

I know this feeling! I got like 73k and need about 150k to get the expansion. I need two or more of them sadly cuz I want to breed a set and got like 3-4 dragons waiting to be gifted. -lol-

i'll join the broke club!! i have an obsession with collecting festival/um skins/accents and it's made me so broke.

and nowadays with the gem exchange so high, i doubt anything's going to change soon /: it really sucks, i'm rather low on funds rn.

happy greenskeeper's, everyone!!

Kind of shocked that I was able to buy everything I needed from the festival shop on the 1st day (had over 500 leaves), and now I'm just over 700 xd.png Also trying to not get too broke but I need to get 2 more skins yet ^^;

*Edit* Forgot to say congrats to suskekun222 for yet another HM! xd.png (Seriously, congrats! :3)

Edited by FluffyPillow

i'll join the broke club!! i have an obsession with collecting festival/um skins/accents and it's made me so broke.

and nowadays with the gem exchange so high, i doubt anything's going to change soon /: it really sucks, i'm rather low on funds rn.

happy greenskeeper's, everyone!!

I got enough gems I could sell and never have purchased any with actual money. I typically use them to get dragons or, if running low on whatever festivals item and don't got much gold, I use it to get them.

Oh! Do 99 stacks of Mats/Other items tend to sell well? I'm not 100% into the alchemy side yet so I think I'll sell some of them off for now so I can make some money.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

First time ever getting a puppet (wind) from the coliseum! blink.gif I thought they were a scavenging-only thing O.o

Guh it was around midnight my time after a long day of graduation ceremony practice and then the real deal all on the 26th, I didn't have any eggs prepared to be hatched for the date so I kind of reflex-bought the first genone I came across with pretty colors, and for gems at that when I'm trying to save up for butterfly!

#23933584 is his ID and I know I want to make him petals/butterfly/spines, but now I can't decide if I want to have him be a skydancer or fae. Or maybe even a spiral with glimmer... Help! lol

Hiya guys!

These dragons WILL BE EXALTED next week, so I want to offer everyone the chance to possibly buy one if they want. If you are interested message me or send me a crossroads with your offer, the lowest I'll go is 10,000 smile.gif

(I'm Clya there too)

user posted image

Tomato, Maize, Beige

user posted image

White, Mulberry, Ice

user posted image

Grey, Shadow, Silver

user posted image

Black, Shadow, Charcoal

Thanks everyone!