Tazzay

Flight Rising

Guh it was around midnight my time after a long day of graduation ceremony practice and then the real deal all on the 26th, I didn't have any eggs prepared to be hatched for the date so I kind of reflex-bought the first genone I came across with pretty colors, and for gems at that when I'm trying to save up for butterfly!

#23933584 is his ID and I know I want to make him petals/butterfly/spines, but now I can't decide if I want to have him be a skydancer or fae. Or maybe even a spiral with glimmer... Help! lol

I just tossed him in scry, and my vote's for Skydancer. But they are one of my favorite breeds, so I may be slightly biased. tongue.gif

Either way, while Butterfly looks great on everything, it looks especially good on Skydancers because of their wings. He don't look bad as a Spiral with spines either tho.

Guh it was around midnight my time after a long day of graduation ceremony practice and then the real deal all on the 26th, I didn't have any eggs prepared to be hatched for the date so I kind of reflex-bought the first genone I came across with pretty colors, and for gems at that when I'm trying to save up for butterfly!

#23933584 is his ID and I know I want to make him petals/butterfly/spines, but now I can't decide if I want to have him be a skydancer or fae. Or maybe even a spiral with glimmer... Help! lol

Personally I think I like the fae the best. I personally very dislike male SDs, and though I love spirals, the glimmer is a little strong for my taste.

Edit:

I have this one last dragons I wish to give away because she hasn't sold and I don't keep my dragon's offspring. Please don't take her if your intent is to exalt.

user posted image

Edited by Nectaris

Good thing I got an extra crown and butterfly mask, I like having extra when I have enough festival currency - need to find an extra Whirlwind crown and mask from the Mistral Jamboree ^^;

AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH so I'm with relatives for the weekend and the whole family came down and today one of my cousins asks me if I still like dragons, I go "yeah!" and then she TELLS ME ABOUT FR I'm like Aahhhhh I've been playing it for three years heck yeah I know about FR!!!!! She had apparently joined last reg window, on my birthday at that and how cool is that?! What's even cooler is I went to check out her dragons and she has a male coatl named Aoulie, just like I do!!! This is literally the best thing ever I'm crying inside <3 Now I just have to wait for her to get home on the comp to accept my friend request, then I go home in two days and then I can throw all kinds of things at her like a water sprite and ahhhh <3

Posting for a new page:

user posted image

She is free to whoever wants her. Please don't exalt.

Claimed

Edited by Nectaris

I have 2 Nocturne babies for sale. I think they are really pretty but I would like to see if anyone is interested in them. Offer what you like, and if you do exalt them please name them first.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

lol i just came back to fr after about a year and i had some dragons in the nesting grounds

and i hadn't hatched the eggs

there were quintuplets

lol

edit: i now have dragons for sale cause i need space

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

there's two more when i sell these

Edited by gloryKAT

Ahaha, while I was waiting for the colorwheel expansion I ended up buying an XXY 5-digit. To be fair, it IS in my favorite original color of them all.

user posted image

I've got all sorts of dragons for sale here ---> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1877349

Pretty bummed that Arcane didn't make top spot, I worked INSANELY hard, especially for my first attempt at a dom push. But I had a lot of fun doing it, plus even little bonuses are great bonuses!

I've got all sorts of dragons for sale here ---> http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1877349

Pretty bummed that Arcane didn't make top spot, I worked INSANELY hard, especially for my first attempt at a dom push. But I had a lot of fun doing it, plus even little bonuses are great bonuses!

While I am sorry you put a lot of effort into it for nothing, but as a lightning member I can't say I am too sorry. biggrin.gif It has been a while since we were even in contention for the top spot.

Edited by Nectaris

While I am sorry you put a lot of effort into it for nothing, but as a lightning member I can't say I am too sorry. biggrin.gif It has been a while since we were even in contention for the top spot.

Congrats on your victory though!

And hey, making 250,000 treasure doesn't look like no effort xd.png

the site down for everyone else too?

Just checking, though it was kinda odd.

What Silk browser on kindle says:

This site can’t be reached

www1.flightrising.com refused to connect.

Try:

Reloading the page

Checking the connection

the site down for everyone else too?

Just checking, though it was kinda odd.

Yep, down for me too. As says this website.

My only guess would be something to do with the anniversary tomorrow.. but I didn't think they'd be messing with anything for that just yet? Or maybe it's just standard sevrer problems or something.

Yep, down for me too. As says this website.

My only guess would be something to do with the anniversary tomorrow.. but I didn't think they'd be messing with anything for that just yet? Or maybe it's just standard sevrer problems or something.

They said that the site will be down (can't remember the times) in preparation for the Anniversary craziness. smile.gif

They said that the site will be down (can't remember the times) in preparation for the Anniversary craziness. smile.gif

But it said on the 7th, at 22:00 fr time.

Yet it just turned the 7th.

Unless they meant the 6th?

It is most likely general server issues. My bet is everyone was sleeping when it started, one of them might've perchance spotted the problems if they're like me; brain decides 5am is a good time to wake up, and then head straight for FR. More likely however is that it's still not noticed yet but at the same time, unless you're hosting with your own at home/office server, you can't really even do anything to fix it except to wait it out with the rest of us for the server hosts to fix it. I'm sure they'll let us know on tumblr and twitter and all that once they spot it and figure out the main issue. I have much faith in them, no matter what it is. They've handled attacks well and general site downtimes too, and they've got this. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

I've overheard some rumors that the site is being ddosed. Not sure if that's true or not, but hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Are back Kiddos! >:D

Edit.. And then we have maintenance.. So I doubt that it was just maintenance they were doing.

Edited by UniqueZephlyn

I want to have a try but the registration is closed sad.gif .

Keep a watch on the site. They have been opening them up more frequently lately.

I'm really excited for the color wheel update 030 all the new triples to collect

However, I really hope that expansion comes with an increase in the maximum amount of lair space. I've expanded completely and it won't be enough to house all the triples even if I got rid of everything that wasn't a triple, progens included. ;^;

It's been a while since I've posted on here! A quick little question for you guys: What should I invest my 300kt in? I'm newish to FR so I don't exactly know what to do with it. Should I invest it in a really expensive dragon, for breeding purposes? (I'm tempted, tbh) or many that are not that expensive? I was looking to buy a dragon with the petals gene, since they're beautiful and in demand. I had more, but I used it for a nest, exalt fodder and lair expansions, but I don't know if I should keep using my money there. Any suggestions?

It's been a while since I've posted on here! A quick little question for you guys: What should I invest my 300kt in? I'm newish to FR so I don't exactly know what to do with it. Should I invest it in a really expensive dragon, for breeding purposes? (I'm tempted, tbh) or many that are not that expensive? I was looking to buy a dragon with the petals gene, since they're beautiful and in demand. I had more, but I used it for a nest, exalt fodder and lair expansions, but I don't know if I should keep using my money there. Any suggestions?

If you're not sure what to invest that in, I'd say maybe save it. Unless you're real good at marketing it's pretty hard to get your money back out of an expensive dragon.

But lair expansions are usually good (you could always use it to raise fodder hatchies to adults and sell 'em), or maybe even retired festival items. Less the skins and more the familiars/apparel. Hold on to some of those for long enough and you should be able to sell it for good money later. :P