DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Day 3

Mr. Penguin gave Birdy one shoe.

That is a SHOE . Of course it's a shoe. Why did I see a broken, heart-shaped cookie all the time???! blink.gif

That is a SHOE . Of course it's a shoe. Why did I see a broken, heart-shaped cookie all the time???! blink.gif

OH MY GOSH. So did I!!!

Well he's calling more penguins than ladies but what can a guy do? At least his hat is fancy and they are throwing some coins at his feet for his performance.

user posted image

Two thumbs up.

user posted image

We attracted a Canopy, a Tangar and a Shadow Walker. Degas says he'd like a Pink though.

Edited by Lizzyluna

user posted image

We're hoping for a grave at the end of the event. I think they would look so cool next to each other.

I can't decide if the petting zoo/food pen should go in the back cave or where it is now. I'll probably redo everything on the last day anyway.

The penguins are helping gather supplies/shinies while the hatchlings are in charge of keeping order/putting things away. The crabs are on guard duty.

I love this event! There are so many awesome caves!

~Misty

P.S. Thanks for the help on how to post images!

Omigosh, I thought it was a deflated heart balloon! LOL!

Also, swordfish!

user posted image

Don't hurt me

laugh.gif Awesome! biggrin.gif

"How on earth did I end up down here?"

Great scenery!

Well now, the penguin and the lizard stole my Tri-Horn's last fish, but none of the thieves managed to reach the ham, so that's a tiny win. In the meantime, my Tri-Horn collected some fruits which apparently attracted a Nhiostrife lady. She wants more shinies, though, so that's what he's working on now.

The princesses got some food, too, so that they wouldn't look too poorly to a passing-by lady. Also, some mice ran away with some of the smaller candies. dry.gif

user posted image

Tirition, the underwater themed cave is amazing! I've got a lot of sea dragons here who'd love to get your Geode's name!

forgetmenot, I love the Pied Piper of DragCave you've got there xd.png

I came back earlier to find Mr Stud taking his anger out on his plush army. There was a pretty Frostbite looking at his cave, but she turned her nose up at the lovely vegetarian picnic he'd prepared. He says that if they can't accept it, he just won't let them in, but I think really he's worried the ladies will never like him if he doesn't find some meat for them.

user posted image

I should uh... probably go save those royals now...

With a new day comes a new interested dragon, and it seems to be a White! R U F I O seems to be VERY welcoming and tried to deck out his cave with blue and white... But there's surprisingly not a lot of white items so just blue this time. He laid out a bunch of food on a bed of candy and cupcakes just for this elegant lady but still no luck.

A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn't stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

He's trying his best to woo you, please come back! D: Look at all the crystals!

user posted image

Well he's calling more penguins than ladies but what can a guy do? At least his hat is fancy and they are throwing some coins at his feet for his performance.

user posted image

omg. this is the coolest one i've seen!!

EPIC.

Mine's basically the same as before. Just more food and flowers out for the ladies.

user posted image

Busily prepping for Day 4. Redid the entire cave in the past hour.

Can you tell what dragon I am hoping to attract? xd.png

(Hint: Bright Pink. laugh.gif )

Edited by missy_

916928448_DCVal15Day3Pic1.jpg.bae8c4b6297692c461ac8faecfaf6585.jpg

Instead of decorating for attracting the ladies today, Firazapol the Frilled is throwing Happy Birthday cake & wishes my way. *ducks the cake*

Aww, thanks buddy! I'll get you a real nice lady friend in return, I promise!

(After all the fiddling to get the letters satisfactory, he definitely deserves the best! Those letters were frakkin' tough!)

Edited by Sunrunner

Finally got round to properly organising my cave today instead of just throwing random objects in smile.gif So far Sunstorm has only had a rather demanding Undine hanging round. She keeps complaining that there are not enough shinies but refuses to leave and give any other potentially interested ladies a look in.

user posted image

My imagination broke - Just been plonking stuff in - in some sort of order but no pretty pictures like these - well done.

anyone else have a volcano cave?

omg. this is the coolest one i've seen!!

EPIC.

Mine's basically the same as before. Just more food and flowers out for the ladies.

That is so nice of you, lightningsky! I can't wait to unlock more stuff for the walls. The ice cave is a bit barren.

Thank you Lizzyluna! I love the color scheme of yours.

Alectrona, that's exactly what I was thinking, the piper for the ladies. So far he's called a Deep Sea, a Teimarr, and now a Desipis.

I have only magic items, for some reason =(

Color coordinating is cool though!

I have only magic items, for some reason =(

Color coordinating is cool though!

It may not seem like it but the bold words off to the side saying Magic, Meat, Shinies, etc. are actually tabs. Click on them and you'll see their respective page full of the items. tongue.gif

Also, by the looks of it, this is what will happen at the end of the event for many of our bachellors

http://41.media.tumblr.com/797699ed98bf2aa...b5tzo1_1280.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xd.png

I AM DONE

I AM SO DONE

This is the funniest thing I have seen all flipping week laugh.gif so brilliant!

I NOMINATE PAL-ENTINES DAY FOR NEW GLOBAL HOLIDAY

Raserai is still showing off his pheasant scarf

and has bedazzled the ceiling meat!!

user posted image

Edited by ghrowl

user posted image

My King has nabbed another Princess while she was eating some bananas, and does not know where to put her. He has also made another Mustache Snowman, both of whom have boots now, and one has an Afro and a sword. (Afro Samurai)

user posted image

Raserai is still showing off his pheasant scarf

and has bedazzled the ceiling meat!!

user posted image

Bedazzled the ceiling meat... Dear gods, I am dying! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Poor little guy always wanted an outdoor wedding, I think all the green crystals are as close as he will get. tongue.gif Right now, a certain Grave dragon keeps visiting his cave. He even kidnapped 3 princesses for her, and all she wants is more shinies and meat. So ungreatful