DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

There's some nice shiny caves out there :3 I'm kinda envious of the volcano one.

My Canopy has given up on the ladies smile.gif

user posted image

He is partying with the crabs and hoping the gentlemen are less picky.

user posted image

The party's getting even more fun, and there's no way anyone can miss the rainbows now biggrin.gif I don't know what all these ladies are wandering by for :3

user posted image

The party's getting even more fun, and there's no way anyone can miss the rainbows now biggrin.gif I don't know what all these ladies are wandering by for :3

Hey, ladies like a good party, too!

Lettuce celebrate!

(I love your cave design).

Lettuce celebrate!

biggrin.gif And the winner of the cheesy and yet still hysterical pun competition is SolarCat!

I'm sure decorative lettuces are an actual thing. Granted, they're meant for gardens not caves, but when all you have to decorate is a cave a lettuce is just fine.

user posted image

Drimar moved his hoard from the back of the cave to the front, and just couldn't resist rolling around in it. It's still not quite as large as he'd hope, but he's confident it'll still grow.

He has also acquired a prince and put it in a cage. Drimar's not yet sure what to do with him.

Sunstorm currently has a Harvest sniffing around complaining about the lack of sweets and before that it was a Bleeding Moon wishing for more shinies. I'm hoping I can tempt the Bleeding Moon back wink.gif

user posted image

Just keep hypnotizing them...

http://i61.tinypic.com/qzrm8w.jpg

Is that a jab at LoZ? Either way I love it! Has your GoN been able to see hidden things about the passing ladies with that thing? wink.gif

Here's mine for the day...I'm not anticipating making many changes after today. :3

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af39/Ti...zps6dqt6iql.png

OMG yes please do not change it, that cave is awesome! Makes me kind of jealous I didn't pick a water dragon and do something similar. o3o

Those are so adorable! And slightly creepy but at least it's super creative! tongue.gif My favorite is the potato bird and the lamb with a ham face. wub.gif They're too funny.

Sunstorm currently has a Harvest sniffing around complaining about the lack of sweets and before that it was a Bleeding Moon wishing for more shinies. I'm hoping I can tempt the Bleeding Moon back wink.gif 

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj514/...zps4abed98b.png

That cave looks amazing! I'm a little jealous of how well you organized it. That heart is too cute. wub.gif

To R U F I O's dismay the balloon had gone this morning. Instead a black was snooping around. Upon realizing that he didn't have a lot of mana she skedaddled pretty quick. He dressed up the cave to lure her back and then she complained about meat so he fixed that too. She stuck around for a bit but then was scared off by a brimstone. I was confused because I hadn't changed anything so I refreshed again and now there's a harvest! So many lady dragons today. blink.gif

user posted image

Edit: And it seems the brimstone and harvest are fighting over who gets to look at the cave lol. Gah! And now there's an ember now?! She wants nothing but shinies and meat it seems.

Edited by AquaTart

user posted image

user posted image

wAIT WHAT

A SHADOW WALKER

*shoves all the sweets into my cave*

PLEASE STAY MY LOVE, PLEASE STAY WITH ME

I've been posting daily in the News thread, but I'm mostly pleased with my progress, so I'll also post it here.

user posted image

I'm not sure if I'm going to leave my Tsunami all dressed in potato skins. There's a story that goes with that, I just don't know yet how I feel about leaving it that way long-term. laugh.gif

This is the cave that has gotten me my first better-than-mildly interested female to stop by, attracted by my shinies - a Golden Wyvern. She left in search of more mana, but I have a plan to lure her back!

Also, I love love love looking at what everyone else has been doing! Some of these designs are so inspiring. wub.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

user posted image

Vex likes the glittering things best, but a certain miss came by, so he quickly hoarded some apples in hopes of catching her eye again. Finding an agreeable roommate is tricky.

My boy favors symmetry (to an extent) - which is why he's decorated the place like this:

user posted image

No meat though, he's trying to make amends to his White Dragon mate after he forgot their anniversary

user posted image

I am hoping for a Frosbite and they like mana and meat right?

A rainbowchicken in a heart of penguins and a crab as chef with a magical staff who does not hesitate to cook fellow crabs. blink.gif That and roses and poems and a ring with a princess as snack if she whish this. What more can he do for the right dragon lady?

And finally it is not so crowded.

Edit to erase typos.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Also, by the looks of it, this is what will happen at the end of the event for many of our bachellors

http://41.media.tumblr.com/797699ed98bf2aa...b5tzo1_1280.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xd.png

I AM DONE

I AM SO DONE

This is the funniest thing I have seen all flipping week laugh.gif so brilliant!

I NOMINATE PAL-ENTINES DAY FOR NEW GLOBAL HOLIDAY

You should read the rest of floccinaucinihilipilificationa Dragon Bros comics biggrin.gif They are made of 100% win with a dash of awesome.

http://floccinaucinihilipilificationa.tumb...ged/dragon-bros

user posted image

Figured dragon ladies would like a savage yet romantic dragon. The ''I <3 U'' written with both roses and severed toes screams ''I'm a merciless killer, yet sophisticated enough to woo ladies'' (This Pyralspite has been stalking him for two days now)

Edited by Shirubia

user posted image

I love seeing everyone's caves! happy.gif

Mister Puff the Magi Dragon has quite a green thumb, even though he is in an ice cave.

He has lovingly grown and tended a mixed fruit and candy tree which he hopes to share with a lovely lady.

His Royal Court of frogs, lizards, and mice looks on, along with a dragonfly princess from a neighboring southern province, who is summering with her relatives to get away from the stifling heat of her native land. As the official Royal Gardeners, Duke and Duchess of Froggy sit nearby, ready to eat up any insects that dare to light on the tree (with the exception of the Princess Dragonfly, who is allowed to have small nibbles).

user posted image

New day, cave is evolving :3

user posted image

The scene opens on a common grey stone cave.

Two little lambs are bleating about one dead cluck lying on the cave floor

as a herd of mice stampede from upstage left as an oinker sits mute.

A lone dragon, Frilled to be Pleated, eyes covered by his glorious

crown, scepter in hand , stands guard over his small stash of coins piled before him. Frilled has gathered many things about him in the hopes of luring a beautiful female dragon. Many have stopped but none have stayed. Maybe tomorrow…maybe tomorrow.

266571979_DCVal15Day4Pic1.jpg.315d34396ad531930f18976c7522e844.jpg

Firazapol exclaims, "Let this Rainbow Chicken colossus, roasted over the glowing coals of my burning heart, appeal to the dragonlady of my dreams!" poptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif

Edited by Sunrunner

user posted image

Firazapol exclaims, "Let this Rainbow Chicken colossus, roasted over the glowing coals of my burning heart, appeal to the dragonlady of my dreams!" poptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif

*cracks up* this is great!

missy_: That is a truly fabulous tree! And there's something very dapper about Mister Puff the Magi Dragon, I'm sure he'll have the ladies falling all over him wink.gif

Pinch of StarDust: I'm loving the scene you've set up, but I can't help but wonder - how did the poor clucker die? Is there perhaps a mystery to be solved here?

Sunrunner: Wow. Just wow. All hail the Rainbow Chicken Colossus, let its meat be ever succulent!

Edited by Alectrona

I've been posting daily in the News thread, but I'm mostly pleased with my progress, so I'll also post it here.

user posted image

I'm not sure if I'm going to leave my Tsunami all dressed in potato skins. There's a story that goes with that, I just don't know yet how I feel about leaving it that way long-term. laugh.gif

This is the cave that has gotten me my first better-than-mildly interested female to stop by, attracted by my shinies - a Golden Wyvern. She left in search of more mana, but I have a plan to lure her back!

Also, I love love love looking at what everyone else has been doing! Some of these designs are so inspiring. wub.gif

Your potato story was the bomb. Even if you don't leave it please enshrine it somewhere for all time. I haven't laughed so hard in months. That whole post literally made my year so far xd.png

Just in: the dragonflies have grown bored and are stealing potatoes from other caves, the amphibians are moving in for the kill, and Xonn is completely oblivious as the lotus continues it's climb up the western wall.

user posted image

Day 5.

(Technically day 3, as well as day 4.)

To the complete shock of everyone there, an actual girl dragon drops by! A bright pink dragon decides to risk it and peek in, but as soon as she saw the mess inside, she was all like "Oh heeeeeck NO. Not staying. No way. But hey, free ham!" At least somebody is having a good day.

Meanwhile, The stand-off between the holly hero and the cave invading crabs have been going on for so long that the cave is now overgrown with vegetation. Some crabs figured they might actually need to feed the prince(ss)-(s)he's been stuck in that cage since forever now, poor thing. The penguins are still loitering around too, finishing up with that grave and all.

user posted image

user posted image

Yes, yes. A bright pink really did stop by. She liked the collection of meat? you don't say.

user posted image

Day 5. Magic/Meat/Shinies/Sweets/Misc. = 15/35/50/30/30. But you wouldn't know it from that puny-looking pile of coins...

user posted image

Some lizards(and penguin?) are gathering meat for Zin and his soon mate.

And there is a kiiissss wub.gif

(and one potato, in honor of all the potato stuff that is going on.)

In case any one wants my continued daily updates tongue.gif

user posted image

Pile of treasure is SO CLOSE to being done, as is the heart opening; should be able to complete it tomorrow I think. And then I can set about sprucing up the rest of his lair with what's left of my limits xd.png

Mister Puff the Magi Dragon has quite a green thumb, even though he is in an ice cave.

He has lovingly grown and tended a mixed fruit and candy tree which he hopes to share with a lovely lady.

@ Missy, I love his tree! So creative, and lovely. Surely he'll attract a gorgeous mate with that!

@ ObsessedWithCats -- the rainbows, the rainbows! BWahahahaha!

@Prince_Xanthius -- that heart is coming along so beautifully. Your dragon also wins for most MASSIVE pile of treasure! I love how it's filling the entire cavern!

@wallie987 -- dat chicken!

Chocolate Pride won't admit it, but he's getting a little desperate. Today, he had this happen:

user posted image

He got so excited that he instantly increased his roses, and then, for good measure...er...put on some antler extensions.

user posted image

Oh, honey, nobody likes a bad toupee! (And yes, you can tell they're not natural...)

Edited by Kelkelen